OtherGround Forums TRUMP leading early!

11 days ago
2/13/16
Josh -
Soup and Beer - 
Josh - 
NerveBlock - 
HillboFrateTrane -
AnthonyWeiner - Something doesn't add up. Biden is supposedly leading by double-digits nationwide, yet his rallies draw... tens of people? Sometimes less? Trump is giving speeches to tens of thousands in swing states, and Biden is hiding in his basement.

Something's got to give.

What the fuck is up with you guys and your obsession with rallies? Who the fuck goes to rallies? None of you guys go, so stfu. Why do you act like it's this meaningful barometer when there's a fucking pandemic going on and the Biden campaign has made it clear since the spring there would be no rallies or public gatherings if there was a lockdown going on? 

I know you really really want your guy to win, but making shit up isn't helping. 

Rallies are a microcosm of the greater political community. For every person that supports a politician enough to go to a rally, there are hundreds, possibly thousands that support enough to vote for him but not waste time with a a rally. 

Its not a perfect indicator but to pretend it means nothing is naive. 

It means close to nothing as there are 350 million people in America. Nobody going to a rally is on the fence about who to vote for or if they are going to vote. These people will vote for Trump with or without a rally, he needs to find the people not going to these things if he wants to win

Serious question.

If Biden's rallies had tens of thousands attending while Trump's had the numbers Joe is pulling, would your opinion be the same?

Serious answer I would feel worse. Biden is running on covid as an issue and it's working really well so him having massive rallies would kill his safety message. Covid not withstanding I would still take no confidence from it. Bernie Sanders and huge rallies and got worked out. He had great enthusiasm from his base but not close to the silent majority of the left.

Lol did you really just say “silent majority of dems didn’t want Bernie?”

the DNC and their super delegates fucked Bernie, not those loser voters.  And I’ve never heard the term silent majority about liberals.  They’re all screechers.

11 days ago
3/18/02

and pocahontis.  she shoved it up bernies ass lol (at the direction of the DNC overlords) 

cuck voters 

11 days ago
1/1/01
Piratenbum -

Thanks, that was a good video 

11 days ago
1/1/01
Darth Potato - 
Josh -
Soup and Beer - 
Josh - 
NerveBlock - 
HillboFrateTrane -
AnthonyWeiner - Something doesn't add up. Biden is supposedly leading by double-digits nationwide, yet his rallies draw... tens of people? Sometimes less? Trump is giving speeches to tens of thousands in swing states, and Biden is hiding in his basement.

Something's got to give.

What the fuck is up with you guys and your obsession with rallies? Who the fuck goes to rallies? None of you guys go, so stfu. Why do you act like it's this meaningful barometer when there's a fucking pandemic going on and the Biden campaign has made it clear since the spring there would be no rallies or public gatherings if there was a lockdown going on? 

I know you really really want your guy to win, but making shit up isn't helping. 

Rallies are a microcosm of the greater political community. For every person that supports a politician enough to go to a rally, there are hundreds, possibly thousands that support enough to vote for him but not waste time with a a rally. 

Its not a perfect indicator but to pretend it means nothing is naive. 

It means close to nothing as there are 350 million people in America. Nobody going to a rally is on the fence about who to vote for or if they are going to vote. These people will vote for Trump with or without a rally, he needs to find the people not going to these things if he wants to win

Serious question.

If Biden's rallies had tens of thousands attending while Trump's had the numbers Joe is pulling, would your opinion be the same?

Serious answer I would feel worse. Biden is running on covid as an issue and it's working really well so him having massive rallies would kill his safety message. Covid not withstanding I would still take no confidence from it. Bernie Sanders and huge rallies and got worked out. He had great enthusiasm from his base but not close to the silent majority of the left.

Lol did you really just say “silent majority of dems didn’t want Bernie?”

the DNC and their super delegates fucked Bernie, not those loser voters.  And I’ve never heard the term silent majority about liberals.  They’re all screechers.

Post there total votes and I will believe you

11 days ago
1/25/07

Trump is down 3 to 1 in early voting. This is a fact. No youtube video can change that.

The self imposed Trump bubble is about to burst and none of you are seeing it coming because you live in an alternate reality.

11 days ago
1/1/01
Isaac Fookin' Nootin - 
Josh -

But Trump had a big rally in Alabama cause he needs the votes there....he is gonna get smoked, early voting is heavy democratic and 10x what it has been in prior years

Source for these numbers being largely Democratic and10 x higher. Thanks.

https://apnews.com/article/record-early-votes-2020-transforms-efd6eefbd3d140bdc8909360de0bff62....if you still want later I can try to get to a computer and get a state by state breakdown. The article only references 2 states info one is 3x and other is 5x more then in the past. Just something to start reading but the figures are easily found

11 days ago
4/13/12
Soup and Beer -

You mean the country isn't coming out in droves to support an old, corrupt, senile pedophile in the pockets of China who's just been exposed selling government influence to Ukranian oligarchs?

Tell me it ain't so!

Could you be more specific?

11 days ago
1/1/01
Thelonious -

Trump is down 3 to 1 in early voting. This is a fact. No youtube video can change that.

The self imposed Trump bubble is about to burst and none of you are seeing it coming because you live in an alternate reality.

The media ain’t showing accurate polls. 

11 days ago
1/25/07
uniquetechnique -
Thelonious -

You'll know in three weeks whether your lack of belief in math is founded or crazy.

Edited: 11 days ago
1/25/07
uniquetechnique -
Thelonious -

These aren't polls by the way

Some states report the return of early ballots by voters registered with a party. Biden (democrats) is 3 to 1 on trump in these states and that doesn't count registered independents so the lead is larger.

11 days ago
8/22/13
HillboFrateTrane -
Tight Butthole -
HillboFrateTrane -
Unkind Zuffa -

I heard so many people saying that you don't see Biden signs anywhere, and I had to agree; I hardly saw any.

Yesterday I went golfing with my friends near their home in Orange County, and I was shocked at how many Biden signs I saw; there were many Trump signs too, but I'm starting to see the Biden signs coming out, on the golf course of all places. 

My one friend that lives there's a retired PD helicopter pilot was playing with us.

I asked him WTF; he shrugged and said, you got me.

He told me his wife was over Trump; I started laughing because she had a Trump coffee mug in her hand when I went to pick him up. 

He said she doesn't care if he loses because she misses her friends that don't talk to her anymore. 

Yeah, it's a divided country, that's for sure. 

Yeah, and as the younger generations of women get older they will have less and less tolerance for conservative white women until there’s a full-on Karen reckoning. 

What? 

Can you not read? 

Usually when people get older they tend to become more conservative. You're free to wish however you want though. 

I'm not sure whats worse, this hypothetical "karen" or the fags that always talk about her/him/it. 

11 days ago
1/25/07
Tight Butthole -
HillboFrateTrane -
Tight Butthole -
HillboFrateTrane -
Unkind Zuffa -

I heard so many people saying that you don't see Biden signs anywhere, and I had to agree; I hardly saw any.

Yesterday I went golfing with my friends near their home in Orange County, and I was shocked at how many Biden signs I saw; there were many Trump signs too, but I'm starting to see the Biden signs coming out, on the golf course of all places. 

My one friend that lives there's a retired PD helicopter pilot was playing with us.

He told me his wife was over Trump; I started laughing because she had a Trump coffee mug in her hand when I went to pick him up. 

He said she doesn't care if he loses because she misses her friends that don't talk to her anymore. 

Yeah, and as the younger generations of women get older they will have less and less tolerance for conservative white women until there’s a full-on Karen reckoning. 

What? 

Can you not read? 

Usually when people get older they tend to become more conservative. You're free to wish however you want though. 

I'm not sure whats worse, this hypothetical "karen" or the fags that always talk about her/him/it. 

except in 2020. The GOP has had a really long streak going.

It's historically true, but it's not true right now. in 2020 a majority of old people will be voting democrat for the first time

9/20/19
BigEyedFish -

and pocahontis.  she shoved it up bernies ass lol (at the direction of the DNC overlords) 

cuck voters 

Fuck Warren. I hate that dude.  

11 days ago
9/20/19
Tight Butthole -
HillboFrateTrane -
Tight Butthole -
HillboFrateTrane -
Unkind Zuffa -

What? 

Can you not read? 

No. Gen x will age closer to boomers but millennials and on will be very different.  

What, a bunch people who grew up socially liberal are just going to turn on gays and trans people and minorities because they hit 50? Ok 

9/8/02
Soup and Beer - 
HillboFrateTrane - 

Something's got to give.

What the fuck is up with you guys and your obsession with rallies? Who the fuck goes to rallies? None of you guys go, so stfu. Why do you act like it’s this meaningful barometer when there’s a fucking pandemic going on and the Biden campaign has made it clear since the spring there would be no rallies or public gatherings if there was a lockdown going on? 

I know you really really want your guy to win, but making shit up isn’t helping. 

You are being disengenious.  And I think you know it.

Rallies are an indication of the voting public's enthusiasm for a candidate.

Here is one of Hillary's rallies in 2016

Here is a Biden rally

You claim it is because Biden says there will be no rally or public gatherings.  Yet we can clearly see he is still having rallies and no one is showing up.

And you can't say it's because the left is aware of the pandemic and is staying away because of it.   If that is true, how does that explain the woman's march that just took place?  There are thousands of them packed in like sardines here

the reality is, regardless of how many attend Joe Biden's sad rallies, 98.5% of everyone in these three photos will be voting for Joe Biden in 2020. 

11 days ago
1/1/01
jcblass -
Soup and Beer - 
HillboFrateTrane - 

Something's got to give.

What the fuck is up with you guys and your obsession with rallies? Who the fuck goes to rallies? None of you guys go, so stfu. Why do you act like it’s this meaningful barometer when there’s a fucking pandemic going on and the Biden campaign has made it clear since the spring there would be no rallies or public gatherings if there was a lockdown going on? 

I know you really really want your guy to win, but making shit up isn’t helping. 

You are being disengenious.  And I think you know it.

Rallies are an indication of the voting public's enthusiasm for a candidate.

Here is one of Hillary's rallies in 2016

Here is a Biden rally

You claim it is because Biden says there will be no rally or public gatherings.  Yet we can clearly see he is still having rallies and no one is showing up.

And you can't say it's because the left is aware of the pandemic and is staying away because of it.   If that is true, how does that explain the woman's march that just took place?  There are thousands of them packed in like sardines here

the reality is, regardless of how many attend Joe Biden's sad rallies, 98.5% of everyone in these three photos will be voting for Joe Biden in 2020. 

The rallies for Hillary were massive. And they didn't show up for her. 

11 days ago
1/17/03
Thelonious -
uniquetechnique -
Thelonious -

Some states report the return of early ballots by voters registered with a party. Biden (democrats) is 3 to 1 on trump in these states and that doesn't count registered independents so the lead is larger.

Dems have always voted early. This is known.  Then real Americans vote on election day

11 days ago
8/29/08

The left has no idea how well off they are under Trump.Canadians could only dream of a leader that welcomed business.

11 days ago
1/1/01
Thelonious -
uniquetechnique -
Thelonious -

I don’t believe anything the media says because there are other media sources that say Trump is up

11 days ago
11/15/04
Trump will win! He'll win Dancing with the Stars in 2021!

Biden will win the election though...
11 days ago
7/12/03

https://www.yahoo.com/news/polls-biased-trump-again-deliver-195322946.html

11 days ago
7/22/15

If Trump doesn't win, I predict he will become the highest-paid entertainer in Vegas. 

11 days ago
1/1/01
Erik Apple - 
Thelonious -
uniquetechnique -
Thelonious -

Dems have always voted early. This is known.  Then real Americans vote on election day

This is just false

11 days ago
4/17/13
Thelonious -

False. According to the most recent "data", Trump is down 2 to 1 in early voting BUT IS LEADING VOTER REGISTRATION IN NEARLY EVERY BATTLEGROUND STATE. You guys fucking love omission. So even with the current figures, dem turnout would have to be higher than Obama's first election for Biden to pull this out. If you honestly believe more Americans will vote for Biden than Obama you are either stupid or crazy.

11 days ago
1/1/01
pcuzz -

https://www.yahoo.com/news/polls-biased-trump-again-deliver-195322946.html

Glad to see Yahoo given the truth