OtherGround Forums TV shows that you are embarrassed to tell others

3 days ago
4/21/10

The Eric Andre show is pure entertainment. 

3 days ago
10/2/12

Veronica Mars. 

3 days ago
2/29/16

Teen Mom OG and Teen Mom 2. 

I have to watch them and delete them off my DVR before my wife sees me watching them.

Chelsea and Farrah wood get it.

Edited: 3 days ago
5/1/14
pumpkinpuss -
TheRealJoker -

Unicorn on CBS. I watch anything Walton Goggins is in for better or worse

i think this is a pretty decent show, that points out "family" can be who we choose. haven't watched in a long time, but felt like a non mean spirited show and a nice change for cleetus van damme

i used to watch greys anatomy in the mcdreamy early days, but felt violated afterwards.

I still watch Greys Anatomy.  I also watch Starion 19.

My ultimate guilty pleasure is Love and Hip Hop Hollywood. Moneice and Apryl would get it.

3 days ago
4/15/16

Loving The Bachelor this season.

3 days ago
7/31/09

None at the moment but watching the absolute disaster that is Alaskan Bush People was amazing and I told no one. Had that shit on record just to see what those morons would fuck up next.

3 days ago
1/16/12

Vampire diaries 

3 days ago
12/18/08

Fuck! 

Say Yes To The Dress. 

Godammit those bitches look so pretty when they find the right dress!!! 

3 days ago
9/26/02

Gossip Girl. 

3 days ago
7/9/12

Good friend of mine loved....and I mean, never missed an episode LOVED...Duck Dynasty.

And swore he wasnt stoned at the time

3 days ago
7/28/10

Not a single one, I couldn't care if people have an opinion about what I watch. 

for example, I loved the Gilmore girls when it was on, the reunion show was great. 

3 days ago
9/26/10

i had a grey's anatomy phase. after they killed off McSteamy, I got the fuck out of there. 

and then i came crawling back. when they killed off McDreamy, I was seriously done. 

Seriously

3 days ago
7/9/19

Floribama shore, and it comes on at 8 so I don't have to stay up too late 

3 days ago
4/6/09

Cougar Town

3 days ago
1/1/01

I haven't watched the last couple seasons, but Million Dollar Listing: New York used to be my guilty pleasure.

3 days ago
2/5/05

I've only missed one or two seasons of project runway. 

3 days ago
1/1/01
Wiggy -

I haven't watched the last couple seasons, but Million Dollar Listing: New York used to be my guilty pleasure.

I could never get into NY. I do like LA though. I think it's just the difference of houses vs apartments 

3 days ago
1/1/01
HaMMerHouseFAN - 
Wiggy -

I could never get into NY. I do like LA though. I think it's just the difference of houses vs apartments 

I started with NY, but could never get into LA. lmao

3 days ago
7/2/09

Love the Twilight and Harry Potter movies.  Come at me bro.

3 days ago
7/2/09
NorthernHospitality -

Fuck! 

Say Yes To The Dress. 

Godammit those bitches look so pretty when they find the right dress!!! 

My mom binge watches this shit even episodes she's seen a thousand times.  I use it as my definition of mentally ill.

3 days ago
1/24/20

I watched 90210 when I was 12 or 13. That's about as gay as it's ever gotten with me.

3 days ago
1/1/01
Wiggy -
HaMMerHouseFAN - 
Wiggy -

I started with NY, but could never get into LA. lmao

Ha. I was late to the party and started with LA