OtherGround Forums Teen youtuber buys 10 mill house

8/12/20 12:55 PM
1/6/19

How does this make you feel? I saw this in trending and felt like I suck at life

8/12/20 12:57 PM
11/17/10

i think the concept of that shit is retarded

but i give these people all my respect for making that $$ and striking while the iron is hot

good for them, America is where shit like this happens

8/12/20 1:01 PM
7/29/13

Good for him for cashing in on a bunch of dumb fucks who watch that shit and call it entertainment. No hate for him. The people who watch that stupid shit are retards though. 

8/12/20 1:02 PM
2/2/05

I feel like the irs is licking their lips 

8/12/20 1:04 PM
12/17/06
MojoSoDope - 

Good for him for cashing in on a bunch of dumb fucks who watch that shit and call it entertainment. No hate for him. The people who watch that stupid shit are retards though. 

Exactly this.

Mass appeal means you cater to retards. That's how it's always been. The masses are retarded.

Look no further than DJ Kaled. An actual learning disabled man who cashed in on other retards. Amazing.

8/12/20 1:05 PM
7/13/09

Did he actually buy it or is he just living there?  Alot of these YouTubers are basiclly renting these mansions as groups someone is paying for it and getting a cut of the money from the YouTubers who  live there.  They are glorified dorm houses.  

8/12/20 1:05 PM
9/3/12

His mom has big hard nipples. 

8/12/20 1:06 PM
3/17/14

That's a 10million dollar home? I would have expected that to cost more. Maybe it's in a cheaper state.

I would not be shocked if this is fake like Tai Lopez does. Rents a nice home that's rented out for parties/weekends/etc and pretends that it's their own home for the clout.

Notice how he told the camera guy that he needed go take his shoes off but later you see he clearly has his shoes on? Lol come on now.

8/12/20 1:08 PM
9/26/10

should live a more basic life like Reviewbrah. will pay divididends in the long run. 

8/12/20 1:23 PM
2/5/05
Altofsky -
MojoSoDope - 

Exactly this.

Mass appeal means you cater to retards. That's how it's always been. The masses are retarded.

Look no further than DJ Kaled. An actual learning disabled man who cashed in on other retards. Amazing.

do do a circle! 

now do another one. 

put in that work! 

8/12/20 1:23 PM
6/26/13
Isn’t it a group of fags and not just one?
Edited: 8/12/20 1:30 PM
6/28/10
Altofsky -
MojoSoDope - 

Exactly this.

almost like charging a tard $400 for a knife.

8/12/20 1:32 PM
1/1/01
BrckNoHitBk -
Altofsky -
MojoSoDope - 

Exactly this.

Shots fired!

8/12/20 1:34 PM
7/14/16
BrckNoHitBk - 
Altofsky -
MojoSoDope - 

Exactly this.

LMFAO

8/12/20 2:09 PM
1/14/16
BrckNoHitBk -
Altofsky -
MojoSoDope - 

Exactly this.

Sorry alto i laughed lol

8/12/20 2:10 PM
12/17/06
BrckNoHitBk - 
Altofsky -
MojoSoDope - 

Exactly this.

The market dictates price, not me.

So, this MIGHT hold up... if it weren't for the fact that my work sits in collections next to the best in the world and has been showcased by the world's two largest knife shows.

8/12/20 2:11 PM
1/2/15
BrckNoHitBk -
Altofsky -
MojoSoDope - 

Exactly this.

Oh shit! Lol

8/12/20 2:40 PM
8/10/05

I always chuckle at these threads, simply because most attack someone in his position clearly out of jealousy.

Good for him, I say.

8/12/20 2:45 PM
2/3/16
BrckNoHitBk -
Altofsky -
MojoSoDope - 

Exactly this.

I got one and am looking at getting another.. call me what you want.

8/12/20 2:57 PM
1/1/01
Junnk - 
BrckNoHitBk -
Altofsky -
MojoSoDope - 

Exactly this.

Oh shit! Lol

Have to admit, that was a solid scorcher. lol.

First time one of that guy's comments made me laugh. They usually suck. Even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while. Must be a DJ Kaled fan.

Considering those knives are basically custom high-quality, hand-crafted, highly-functional pieces of art, I don't see someone who appreciates that paying hundreds for one as out of line. It makes sense considering the time/effort and skill/talent it requires.

If I knew him personally in real life, I'd buy one out of support/respect.
Edited: 8/12/20 2:57 PM
7/7/14

This app sucks so bad... can't even reply and add a picture without it fucking up...

Edited: 8/12/20 3:12 PM
3/17/14
Ministry of Truth - I always chuckle at these threads, simply because most attack someone in his position clearly out of jealousy.

Good for him, I say.

If it's real then I'm happy for him. I'm simply dont believe everything on YT that I see. Most of all when we got guys like Tai Lopez faking things he claims he owns on YT and making a pretty penny out of it all. 

Essentially what I'm saying is "fake it till you make is" is now "fake it so that you make it".

8/12/20 3:16 PM
12/18/07
ShoreBreaker -

His mom has big hard nipples. 

Wasn't going to watch until this post.

8/12/20 3:16 PM
2/25/09

Thats the american dream. You cant do that in commy hellholes. Thats why people flock to America. 

8/12/20 3:19 PM
1/3/20
MojoSoDope - 

No clue who or what that is but without looking I'd go with this.