OtherGround Forums Tell me about your life around thanksgiving 20""

Edited: 23 days ago
6/26/06

God damn fingers!!!!

meant thanksgiving, year 2000 when tom Brady made his debut....

23 days ago
6/26/06

I was 25 years old.  Working at LL bean and probably crushed after 5 year relationship with girl I should have married and not been stupid with.  

I was still 3 years away from dating my future ex wife and 7 years away from having my first kid who's now in 7th grade. 

All that fucking time and events that have passed, including 9/11...... and tom Brady is still here.  Mind bottling 

23 days ago
2/16/05

Back in the day before clocks and gold, i used to go to the show and sit in the front row, hoping and praying sometime I’d get on a roll so I could wear Filas in the summer and a mink when it’s cold. 

23 days ago
5/28/02

Um... junior year of college, was dating a nice girl. Up to my eyeballs in microbio & biochem textbooks. Remember thinking “well this season is fucking over” when bledsoe went down. Couldnt have been more wrong.

23 days ago
6/26/06
microbiologynerd -

Um... junior year of college, was dating a nice girl. Up to my eyeballs in microbio & biochem textbooks. Remember thinking “well this season is fucking over” when bledsoe went down. Couldnt have been more wrong.

Who would have thought you'd become a full fledged nerd with all that micro and bio

23 days ago
1/16/19

Grandpa laying on the floor post dinner, snoozing away, with his big ole gut heaving to and fro and hand in the waist band of his pants like Al Bundy.
23 days ago
7/14/16

Not far out of high school. I was still big into football then and though never a Patriots fan, I was slightly a Bledsoe fan though. I remember him getting hurt and when Brady came on the scene and did something big, Berman would always start his highlight with something like "And here's a story of a man named Brady..." You knew something amazing was about to happen.

Edited: 23 days ago
5/1/14

Ah Thanksgiving year 2000. I was 5 months out of High School. We had just gotten done eating at my grandmas and was hanging out with family. At like 8 this girl I had a thing for called me up and asked if I wanted to hang out.

My parents said it was cool so I took off and picked her up in my 1981 Toyota Corolla. We drove around for a while and tried to find something to do. She ended up letting me bang in the back of my car behind a Target store.

So while Brady was scoring on the field, I was scoring behind a target.

23 days ago
6/26/06

It's equivalent to baker mayfield heading into a season in the future when he's a defending super bowl champ and a top tier player in the league.....

when im 63 years old and my two kids are 31 and 27

23 days ago
1/1/01
I was actually at the University of Michigan at the time, so most people around were curious and/or hyped to see the guy play in the pros. Nobody really thought he was gonna be that good. Hell, even in college he split playing time with Drew Henson.