OtherGround Forums Tennis chicks shoving match after handshake.....

4 days ago
8/31/10

......and angry Pops comes flying over the fence with all the agility of a Serengeti Gazelle.......

4 days ago
1/1/01

Color me shocked

Edited: 4 days ago
6/13/03

lol @ the black dude flying over the fence

4 days ago
11/17/10

my cousin was a hardcore tennis player in high school and played div 1 in college

we used to go to tennis clubs to watch her high school matches and it was so intense

she is a bitch not to be fucked with and would regularly talk shit to her opponent on the court and got into a shoving match as well

the tensest moments were having our family and the opponent's family in the same viewing gallery behind the glass

my uncle got into it with the other dad many times

lol tennis hotheads

4 days ago
2/3/09

Ummm...not exactly sure what in the hell they're freaking out over here. Did they say forfeit her, she squeezed her hand (during the handshake)? 

4 days ago
1/1/01
Sogsteel - 

lol @ the black dude flying over the fence

Funny thing is that the gate was open on the other end

4 days ago
2/4/03

If I have this correct, Parks, who lost, was going to do the slap handshake and the winner squeezed her hand as if to force the shake.

Used to do that shit to in wrestling all the time.

4 days ago
4/6/19

foot fault

4 days ago
11/10/18

The real question is, do you all see what they go through? Clearly, it’s a racial issue lol. What a miserable way to go through life.

4 days ago
1/1/01
Eskimo - 

The real question is, do you all see what they go through? Clearly, it’s a racial issue lol. What a miserable way to go through life.

Black Women are systemically oppressed by Women's tennis, That's why there have never been any famous Black Female Tennis players... I mean, except for the most famous ones in the history of the sport.
4 days ago
11/6/19
shen -
Eskimo - 

Black Women are systemically oppressed by Women's tennis, That's why there have never been any famous Black Female Tennis players... I mean, except for the most famous ones in the history of the sport.

HGH Williams is the first male tennis player to win in female tennis.

4 days ago
9/13/06

Somebody squeezing your hand during a handshake shouldn’t cause you to lose your cool IMO.  Dad also lost his cool so I think there is a pattern in the family.

4 days ago
12/22/10

that bitch was just pissed she lost and was looking for any excuse to show her ass. 

Not sure who was screaming, at the beginning of the video, but the racquet toss was classless, as well. 

her coach is a giant faggot, too "you see what we have to go through?" Yes we do, and it's all self inflicted. 

4 days ago
1/1/01
I thought her dad was rushing in to stop her from making an ass out of herself and representing badly, but instead he doubles down, lol

"See what we go through?!"

Yes, I see that you are self-absorbed and think that unfortunate things only happen to you and that the world is against you.
4 days ago
2/4/03
wres157 -

If I have this correct, Parks, who lost, was going to do the slap handshake and the winner squeezed her hand as if to force the shake.

Used to do that shit to in wrestling all the time.

The squeeze: https://i.imgur.com/OoqRjvs.jpg

4 days ago
10/10/02

is her dad playing the race card??? 

He should be banned for being a racist fag bringing that hood shit to tennis.

4 days ago
1/1/01

Lol at the cartwheel. Thas a nwordfest

4 days ago
11/28/03

4 days ago
1/12/10

That dumb mother fucker. Your daughter should have been tossed immediately for throwing her racket. The judge didn’t to avoid some sort of confrontation, presumbably the one out on display anyways. 

4 days ago
1/22/05

Sore loser!

4 days ago
8/31/10

Pro female tennis players get into shoving match following postgame handshake?

A shoving match broke out on the court following an International Tennis Federation match between Canadian player Katherine Sebov and American Alycia Parks on Thursday.

Sebov won the match, which took place in Las Vegas, 6-0, 7-6 (9).

But things got physical between the two players after Parks claimed that Sebov squeezed her hand too tight during the post-match handshake. As Sebov started to walk away, Parks is seen continuing to follow her down the sideline.

The chair umpire tried to stop things from escalating further but the two competitors started to push each other. The umpire and the line judge eventually got things under control.

A man, identified as Parks’ father, jumped the fence to get onto the court to keep things calm.

According to TMZ Sports, Parks told reporters that Sebov “squeezed my hand very hard.”

Sachia Vickery, another player in the tournament, backed up Parks’ claim.

“I was there she def squeezed her hand at the net. I hope they don’t try to spin this,” Vickery said in a tweet. “The ref clearly says he saw it. Won’t be shocked if nothing is done about it tho.”

The ITF was investigating the incident.

4 days ago
10/29/13

You all see that garbage? That's the shit they have to deal with along with trolls on the internet that dont see it and blame them for seeing it. You all need to open you're eyes. Its garbage and they should have forfeited her

4 days ago
1/1/01
Excuse me if I don't believe that someone subjectively squeezed your hand "too hard". Afterall, you already screamed and threw your racket before all that. You're literally out of control. And now you're going to make up the excuse that she "squeezed" too hard...lol

And I love how the article says that the father tried to keep things calm...actually he did the exact opposite of that. And btw, how can a witness verify that a squeeze was too hard? again, lol the media strikes again.
4 days ago
1/1/01
ranier wolfcastle -

Looks like a normal bro handshake to me. 

4 days ago
8/20/03
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - 

That dumb mother fucker. Your daughter should have been tossed immediately for throwing her racket. The judge didn’t to avoid some sort of confrontation, presumbably the one out on display anyways. 

Agreed.

One time when I was young, we lost a hockey game.

I threw my hockey stick as I skated off the ice.

My Dad made me go back and pick it up and told me if I ever did anything like that again he'd yank me off the team.

If you can't lose with grace you don't deserve to win.