OtherGround Forums Texas football team in awe as teammates hypnotized

Edited: 10 days ago
8/31/10

10 days ago
8/31/10

Not sure if the embed is working, but here's the link just in case.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=27381984

10 days ago
9/8/02
Clearly fake, no way he can just say, "look at the light" and a grown man just slumps over.

He would be a UFC champ if it were that easy. "hey Jon Jones, look at the light"

:touches gloves:
Edited: 10 days ago
4/6/19
10 days ago
11/1/03
for later
10 days ago
1/1/01

Subbed for later 

10 days ago
1/1/01
jcblass - Clearly fake, no way he can just say, "look at the light" and a grown man just slumps over.

He would be a UFC champ if it were that easy. "hey Jon Jones, look at the light"

:touches gloves:

They're already hypnotised and the light is an implanted suggestion.
10 days ago
1/1/01

“Stuck”

lol

10 days ago
3/14/04
Hypnosis does not work like that.
10 days ago
8/31/10

One thing if a for certain on the OG.........we have experts on every topic. Apparently this video is bullshit, which is equally fascinating to me because now I want to know how he managed to get so many young fellows with large egos to play along so nicely.

I can tell you this much.......my buddy who went up on stage like a fool a few years ago in Vegas wasn't faking when he was hypnotized in front of hundred of people and convinced to fuck a blow up doll on stage like he was a little jack rabbit! To this day, he wishes it never happened, but the video is alive and well.

I'm of the belief that this video is totally legit. 

10 days ago
3/14/04
sgotwalks - 

One thing if a for certain on the OG.........we have experts on every topic. Apparently this video is bullshit, which is equally fascinating to me because now I want to know how he managed to get so many young fellows with large egos to play along so nicely.

I can tell you this much.......my buddy who went up on stage like a fool a few years ago in Vegas wasn't faking when he was hypnotized in front of hundred of people and convinced to fuck a blow up doll on stage like he was a little jack rabbit! To this day, he wishes it never happened, but the video is alive and well.

that's not how hypnosis works. I did a research paper and in-depth study on it and presented it to a class.
10 days ago
3/20/12
angryinch - 
sgotwalks - 

that's not how hypnosis works. I did a research paper and in-depth study on it and presented it to a class.

Jaime got an A