OtherGround Forums Thanks 4 the LAUGHS Pres. Trump, I WILL miss it!

17 days ago
1/9/19

I may not always agree with TRUMPolicy but I have ALWAYS stated my position to be that I do find him to be exceptionally entertaining, how can this not be funny?

Trump Vows to Ban Coronavirus Vaccine If Obama Invented It

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump on Friday threatened to ban a coronavirus vaccine if it turns out that it was invented by former President Barack Obama.

Trump acknowledged that he was not aware of any such activities on Obama’s part, but warned that, if the former President succeeded in inventing a coronavirus vaccine, “I’m not going to let that happen.”

“If Obama came up with a vaccine, it would only be to make me look bad,” he said. “Well, guess what? I’m not going to let him get away with something cute like that. We’re going to move quite powerfully on anything Obama does in terms of a vaccine.”

Trump added that, if former Vice-President Joe Biden is elected President in November, “It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he approved a vaccine Obama invented, just to spite me.”

“Obama and Biden, they’re like two peas in a pod,” Trump said. “If you want a vaccine, vote for Biden. It’ll serve you right.”-----

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-vows-to-ban-coronavirus-vaccine-if-obama-invented-it

the TRUMPOTUS is hilariously entertaining!   Please do not MAGAtard this into my support for such nonsense as being opposed to an "Obama-vaccine".    It's humorously entertaining but I don't drink the MAGAtard Kool-Aid ;)

17 days ago
1/1/01

You know that page is satire, right?

17 days ago
7/13/17

Found op  

17 days ago
5/7/08
mestregruber - 

It was essentially an IQ test.
17 days ago
1/1/01
Rub some Vagisil on it and go to bed OP
17 days ago
9/30/09

You know  the first word on that page is “satire”, right??

17 days ago
1/1/01
PTSDNA - 
mestregruber - 

One that the OP didn't pass.

17 days ago
6/7/08

fail...

17 days ago
2/25/09
PTSDNA -
mestregruber - 

So karasus burner acct scored zero. 

Edited: 17 days ago
12/17/09

newyorker,com/ HUMOR /borowitz-report/trump-vows-to-ban-coronavirus-vaccine-if-obama-invented-it

What a dumb mother fucker. This is what we're up against.

17 days ago
4/10/20
Baaaahahahahahahhaahaaa! Truth is funnier than fiction!!! Fiction could never dream up a motherfucker as stupid as OP hahahahahahahhahahaaaa!!!!
17 days ago
8/9/12

Why do you capitalize random words in your posts?

16 days ago
1/9/19
mestregruber -

no, I did not know, but is it REALLY such a FAIL to have found it funny?

Trump blames White House air conditioning on Obama

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-blames-white-house-air-conditioning-on-obama-2019-7

Trump claims the Obama administration is to blame for slowing down diagnostics testing

President Donald Trump claimed the Obama administration was responsible for slowing down diagnostics testing in a meeting on the novel coronavirus----

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-trump-blames-obama-administration-for-slow-diagnostics-testing-2020-3

Trump's trade war pinched Maine's lobster industry. He falsely blames Obama.----https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/fact-check-trump-s-trade-war-pinched-maine-s-lobster-n1232169

16 days ago
1/9/19
KingSchlong - Baaaahahahahahahhaahaaa! Truth is funnier than fiction!!! Fiction could never dream up a motherfucker as stupid as OP hahahahahahahhahahaaaa!!!!

care to compare CREDIT SCORES?

16 days ago
1/9/19
100kgkilla -

fail...

how so?

16 days ago
1/9/19
AngryGerbil -

newyorker,com/ HUMOR /borowitz-report/trump-vows-to-ban-coronavirus-vaccine-if-obama-invented-it

What a dumb mother fucker. This is what we're up against.

and do you also care to compare CREDIT SCORES?

16 days ago
6/20/13

I hope he is trolling.. sadly he probably is not. 

16 days ago
1/9/19
OldSchoolMike - Rub some Vagisil on it and go to bed OP

why would I need to do that?  I have stated how I find the TRUMPotus humorously entertaining.  Or is it because he may lose the election and I should be upset?  I don't understand?

16 days ago
1/9/19
PTSDNA -
mestregruber - 

and do you also wish to compare CREDIT SCORES?

16 days ago
1/9/19
Looney Ronulan Paultard -

I hope he is trolling.. sadly he probably is not. 

how am I trolling?  Is the article not funny?

16 days ago
7/29/02
theraskal - 
OldSchoolMike - Rub some Vagisil on it and go to bed OP

why would I need to do that?  I have stated how I find the TRUMPotus humorously entertaining.  Or is it because he may lose the election and I should be upset?  I don't understand?

Orange man good round these parts... real good.. like his dick is coated in sugar.

16 days ago
1/1/01

OP weren't you just inferring that you were smarter than President Trump in another thread?  Then you are unable to determine this is satire? Bro...

16 days ago
11/21/05

Kirik be all like "give this gentleman a BLUE name post haste!!"

16 days ago
1/9/19
buddie -

OP weren't you just inferring that you were smarter than President Trump in another thread?  Then you are unable to determine this is satire? Bro...

please link thread and quote?    

In FACT it is quite the opposite and is the case that I have said MANY times that contrary to attacks of "Trump/Bush/Obama is an idiot" I do not believe that a person achieves POTUS position by being an "idiot".  

16 days ago
11/9/13

It may be satire but it's easy to believe.