OtherGround Forums Thanks RED States

18 days ago
1/9/19

CDC: Americans are 'not as healthy as others,' and it puts them at high risk for coronavirus complications, even if they're young

In America, because of the prevalence of obesity.....------

https://www.businessinsider.com/cdc-us-not-as-healthy-as-other-nations-fighting-coronavirus-2020-6

and yet these same MAGAtards vote AGAINST Universal HealthCare and oppose BerieBucks & YangChange FREEDOM DIVIDENDS yet cheer for TrumpCheck$

but they probably have a small military arsenal of GUNS to protect against a LOW PROBABILITY FantasyFiction while having NO $$$ saved for Economic Downturn, Illness/Accident/ or other misfortune, not to mention their elderly years all while complaining about the GAYS, ETHNICS, LIBERALS BIG GOV and so on......but when age/misfortune does come knocking they will be first in line knocking on BIG GOVs door and probably making some GFM threads too ;)

At least the FIT BLUE STATE LIBERAL smartly supports measures to better protect against life uncertainity while providing the necessary safety net to inspire industrious enterprise :)

18 days ago
4/22/07

Yeah well death rates for liberals arent stellar. Thanks for spamming your dozen threads per day you retard.

18 days ago
5/14/08

This is insulting to your gf.

Edited: 18 days ago
1/9/19
^^THREE THREADS

"Thanks RED STATES"

"Y Do RepuliCONS always LOSE the POPvote and...."

"USA Police Org based on Communist Model"(which was actually not created today)

this is a DISCUSSION forum and the idea is to create threads which inspire dialogue
18 days ago
2/25/09

Thats funny considering 90% of covids are from blues. Troll fail

18 days ago
1/12/07

18 days ago
1/9/19
Submissable - 

This is insulting to your gf.

BIG DIFFERENCE between a traditional hearty stout and robust classical matronly husky frame and modern RED STATE obese!
18 days ago
1/14/07
theraskal - ^^THREE THREADS

"Thanks RED STATES"

this is a DISCUSSION forum and the idea is to create threads which inspire dialogue

You mean like all of Camicom's threads or MMAExperiences?

18 days ago
11/3/14

18 days ago
1/1/01

Statistics in Chicago say otherwise.

18 days ago
4/22/07
RdotC -

"Thanks RED STATES"

Difference is cami occasionally gets frozen. This doofus just constantly babbles his nonsense and nobody does a damn thing. I actually like his fun threads but 90% lately are just this kind of garbage.

18 days ago
12/5/17
ShanTheMan -
RdotC -

"Thanks RED STATES"

Difference is cami occasionally gets frozen. This doofus just constantly babbles his nonsense and nobody does a damn thing. I actually like his fun threads but 90% lately are just this kind of garbage.

If you're triggered by them -- they're working... lol

18 days ago
4/22/07
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
ShanTheMan -
RdotC -

"Thanks RED STATES"

I actually like him and his granite countertops. Just that he ruins his schtick with multiple threads per day with shit that already has been covered. Either way Shansky OUT

18 days ago
1/12/07
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
ShanTheMan -
RdotC -

"Thanks RED STATES"

The truth hurts. Maybe they live in liberal states, it can be hard to get out of it. Sometimes it's no fault of their own.

18 days ago
1/1/01

How much is your stimulus welfare check? How many online posts does it take to renew each cycle?

18 days ago
6/2/14
theraskal - ^^THREE THREADS

"Thanks RED STATES"

But we don’t like you.

17 days ago
1/9/19

"we"  meaning your multiple Alt.Accounts?

Edited: 17 days ago
1/9/19

fancy that, I have just observed that I have a BLUE name, very fitting!  And a BIG THANK YOU to the good fellow who showed such good charitable kindness, very noble of you!  

17 days ago
7/13/17

Of the more than 92,000 Americans who had died of COVID-19 as of May 20 (the date that the data in this analysis was collected), nearly 75,000 were in Democratic congressional districts.

Edited: 17 days ago
1/9/19
BZtown10 - 

Of the more than 92,000 Americans who had died of COVID-19 as of May 20 (the date that the data in this analysis was collected), nearly 75,000 were in Democratic congressional districts.

could it be that unedcuated deplorables are a new manifestation reared on trash-food and evolved to survive and thrive on toxicity with excessive FATTY reserves to sustain them through HARD TIMES of plagues and famine while the Educated Elites systems became weak to the toxic conditions of contemporary threats against their constitution and why saw such a growing trend in the Alt.Med industry of vitamins and supplements to manage chronic inflamation, digestive issues, and so on?

17 days ago
6/3/06

So if we had universal healthcare Americans wouldn't be fat?

Edited: 15 days ago
7/15/04
theraskal -

fancy that, I have just observed that I have a BLUE name, very fitting!  And a BIG THANK YOU to the good fellow who showed such good charitable kindness, very noble of you!  

You are no longer a part of the mudnamer peasant Congratulations Lord Raskal.

17 days ago
1/9/19
TexDeuce - 
theraskal -

You are no longer a part of the mudnamer peasant Congratulations Lord Raskal.

thanks TD!   always scheming my way up the social ladder, I am a very ambitious gentleman of leisure!  

17 days ago
1/9/19
unenforceable - 

So if we had universal healthcare Americans wouldn't be fat?

no, there would be less bankruptcy and GFM threads by the deplorables which squandered all their TrumpCheck$ on chilibeans, cheetoes, TP, and military-grade ASSAULT GUN$

15 days ago
4/25/13

Universal Healthcare would not fix our obesity problem. It would exacerbate it. People do not think it is their responsibility to take care of their own health. Poor dietary choice and sedentary life are the problem, not access to Healthcare. Strong Primary Care and personal accountability would fix the problem but people are allowed the right to make poor choices but under no circumstances should American people that make the right decisions have to subsidize fatties that make the wrong ones.