OtherGround Forums The Art of the No Deal

4 days ago
3/13/17

Edited: 4 days ago
8/1/13

LOL!

NK less of a threat than they were when he took office. No long range missile tests in 2 year or nuclear tests. WIN

USA bringing in billions of dollars in tariffs for the first time support from both parties(wager on if they get a deal if you want cupcake) WIN

Iran? Really? Iranian nuclear deal was a joke WIN

Climate change is a farce. No deal is by design and the right.call. WIN

Trump is building the wall and forced Mexico's hand to keep asylum seekers in Mexico, and 6000 troops on the southern border, without the help of do nothing Congress. WIN

Gun safety? Fuck you! WIN!

Keep trying!

MAGA!

PS: WTF do you care? You don't even live in this country.

4 days ago
11/16/08

Nice work OP.  This is certain to make voters switch from Trump to Biden.

4 days ago
4/17/13

Get that pop-journalism bullshit outta here.

4 days ago
4/15/16

I'm so happy Trump doesn't believe in the climate change bullshit. Also, we should make a deal with illegal immigrants? I don't think so.

4 days ago
1/13/11

I have a deal for you OP, you keep your phony bullshit to a minimum and I won’t respond to you at all. 

Deal?  

Never mind, just go fuck your disingenuous self.  

4 days ago
7/14/17

Haha you're reaching, OP. Say what you want about Trump, but he's been getting stuff done since the day he was inaugurated 

4 days ago
3/13/17
BrowBeaten - 

Haha you're reaching, OP. Say what you want about Trump, but he's been getting stuff done since the day he was inaugurated 

Sure he has been getting stuff done. For himself, for corporate interests, and of course for Saudi Arabia.

His biggest deal was declaring an emergency so he can sell weapons to KSA so they can bomb children.

Edited: 4 days ago
5/10/08

Pedro and Camicom going at it.... This was made for the OG... not the Political Ground... ehh?

edit:  now we just need Orcus and Bob Ross/Traven BJJ in on the action.

4 days ago
3/18/02

yeah for domestic policies its because the democrats are insolent babies who dont do their jobs. 

and the idiot voters for the blue team laud it like its some sort of good thing

the govt is supposed to work together to create fair, middle of the road policies you fucking idiots.  

4 days ago
10/30/05
lionsoul -

Pedro and Camicom going at it.... This was made for the OG... not the Political Ground... ehh?

Add a few Pundit questions and we ballin cuz. 

4 days ago
12/17/09

Suck a pene, cabron. 

"no deal on climate" - lol

4 days ago
7/14/17
Pedro Navaja -
BrowBeaten - 

Sure he has been getting stuff done. For himself, for corporate interests, and of course for Saudi Arabia.

His biggest deal was declaring an emergency so he can sell weapons to KSA so they can bomb children.

I got a raise and a bonus 

4 days ago
8/1/13
lionsoul -

LOL. Its all good natured my friend. I would still buy Pedro a beer if I ever met him(i'm sure I would have to buy, unless his tin cup is full from tourists generosity).

4 days ago
3/13/17
camicom - 
lionsoul -

LOL. Its all good natured my friend. I would still buy Pedro a beer if I ever met him(i'm sure I would have to buy, unless his tin cup is full from tourists generosity).

I probably pay more in taxes than you earn for the year. Lol. Also I don't drink beer. I'll share a rum on ice with ya.

4 days ago
7/14/17
Pedro Navaja -
camicom - 
lionsoul -

I probably pay more in taxes than you earn for the year. Lol. Also I don't drink beer. I'll share a rum on ice with ya.

How much do you make? 

4 days ago
1/2/15
Pedro Navaja -
camicom - 
lionsoul -

Screen shot of your tax return? 

4 days ago
7/14/17
BrowBeaten -
Pedro Navaja -
camicom - 
lionsoul -

How much do you make? 

4 days ago
12/17/06

Cam nailed it on that list lol.

4 days ago
7/14/17
camicom -

LOL!

NK less of a threat than they were when he took office. No long range missile tests in 2 year or nuclear tests. WIN

USA bringing in billions of dollars in tariffs for the first time support from both parties(wager on if they get a deal if you want cupcake) WIN

Iran? Really? Iranian nuclear deal was a joke WIN

Climate change is a farce. No deal is by design and the right.call. WIN

Trump is building the wall and forced Mexico's hand to keep asylum seekers in Mexico, and 6000 troops on the southern border, without the help of do nothing Congress. WIN

Gun safety? Fuck you! WIN!

Keep trying!

MAGA!

PS: WTF do you care? You don't even live in this country.

4 days ago
4/27/18

how much in taxes did you pay pedro?

as a former trump fan ill give you some credit. his ability to negotiate is nowhere near the "art of the deal"

but you know what? at least its not hillary.

4 days ago
1/1/01
HAHAHAHA Poor lil Pedro....
4 days ago
7/14/17

4 days ago
3/13/17

Oh am I supposed to run back here and post my earnings and screenshots of my tax returns? LOL.

4 days ago
3/13/17
Altofsky - 

Cam nailed it on that list lol.

Still no deals though..