OtherGround Forums The End of America In 4 Stages.

4 days ago
8/12/16

Good little video on what is currently happening in the West within our Universities and the mainstream culture.  A former KGB agent lays out 4 stages used by Communists to destroy the West.

It is also interesting how they pointed out how the Far-Right is used  in this scheme as well.  Most of this is already known and largely uncontested but I thought it was well made and brings everything together nicely.

What do you say OG?

4 days ago
9/17/11

Bump

4 days ago
9/6/07

In.

4 days ago
8/5/03

In 

4 days ago
11/7/07
later
4 days ago
3/24/13

Will watch later. 

4 days ago
7/15/11

4 later

4 days ago
1/1/01
48er.
4 days ago
4/22/03

Ya, we are fucked. 

4 days ago
8/9/12

4 days ago
4/19/09

Made possible only with the help of useful idiots. 

4 days ago
1/1/01

In

4 days ago
1/1/01

“What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite of the abundance of information, no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their communities and their country.”

This is the most important statement I took from the video. 

4 days ago
8/18/13

Later

4 days ago
8/16/11

How long do we have?  I have a vacation planned at the end of the year, am I going to lose that deposit?

4 days ago
8/16/11
Luke Rockhard -

They thank you for your service

4 days ago
9/4/08
Who's surprised? Obama's mentors were openly communist and leftist voted for him because of the race card.

Bernie has been openly communist his whole career and the leftist were clamoring to have him be their nominee.

They call AntiFa heroes.

LOL, this is what the left has become and they are stupid enough to think it will benefit them and the country.
4 days ago
1/1/01
Luke Rockhard -

AKA Democrats

4 days ago
6/7/05
Logical and reasonable perspective and assessment, but you would have to convince a potential dissenter that the fundamental assumption, that free thought is not tolerated in universities, is true. The argument is that free thought it encouraged up until the point that someone's ideas are "too dangerous" (based on a constantly variable and subjective standard, of course).
4 days ago
9/17/11
Johnny Ringo -

“What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite of the abundance of information, no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their communities and their country.”

Thats what i got from it and see already. Stage 3. The whole country is so divided on so many levels. The media is blaming the whole thing on one single individual in power, yet all the people of the country hate eachother and refuse to agree and get along. Plus i don’t even know whats going on inside universities with micro aggressions and genders and this whole new way of living. If this really is all real and a foreign plan was set in place to bring america down, then shit i dunno, we might be going down. We would have to make big changes but every change we would have to make would be concidered racism or prejudice or however the media could spin it. Or maybe this video is propaganda to put unrealistic fear into people.

4 days ago
12/13/09
In
4 days ago
8/12/16
sadic1 - Logical and reasonable perspective and assessment, but you would have to convince a potential dissenter that the fundamental assumption, that free thought is not tolerated in universities, is true. The argument is that free thought it encouraged up until the point that someone's ideas are "too dangerous" (based on a constantly variable and subjective standard, of course).

We have seen in some instances where ideas like "White people need to die" and "White people are a plague" are openly discussed in presentations within American colleges and have not been deemed "Too dangerous".  We have not found the line yet when it comes to anti-west, anti-white speech yet we see students being assaulted and shut down from speaking for wearing a MAGA, supporting the president or just trying to hold a meeting for Republican students.

Our school system is so heavily biased to the Left that I can not understand how some people argue that it isn't.  I think we have lived in a state of Leftist ideology for so long that most of us can not even see it anymore, which is one of the points made in the video.

4 days ago
7/26/18

Fucking liberals. 

4 days ago
8/12/16
4ozToFreedom -
Johnny Ringo -

Thats what i got from it and see already. Stage 3. The whole country is so divided on so many levels. The media is blaming the whole thing on one single individual in power, yet all the people of the country hate eachother and refuse to agree and get along. Plus i don’t even know whats going on inside universities with micro aggressions and genders and this whole new way of living. If this really is all real and a foreign plan was set in place to bring america down, then shit i dunno, we might be going down. We would have to make big changes but every change we would have to make would be concidered racism or prejudice or however the media could spin it. Or maybe this video is propaganda to put unrealistic fear into people.

"..or maybe this video is propaganda to put unrealistic fear into people."

The thing is, the Communists have been open about their plans for the West and how they plan to carry it out.  Communist professors are out in the open, they do not hide and their course outlines as well as lectures are available for public consumption in a lot of cases.  Our own Gov'ts have acknowleged this as well and is well documents on both sides.  So I do not think this is propaganda because it is recorded and we can see it happening.

Perhaps some of the mechanisms are incorrect or the timeline is wrong but the overarching message is not.  This is not the first time this has happened in history, this sort of thing seems to follow a rough pattern and we have the benefit of historians writing down what happened before so we can recognize it today, but most people will never bother for various reasons.  I mean there was an Antifa party in 1930's Germany who were formed to fight the Nazi party and usher in post modernism and political correctness.  Which is exactly what is happening here.

4 days ago
9/14/03
All this is going to acheive the opposite effect eventually. Things always swing back and these idiots aren't this smart. I was reading some Norse mythology and stuff like this is why Loki causes chaos to give Thor something to fix and a reason to smash Loki's head in. These fools will go out of style soon enough. Hopefully they'll stop this shit before a massively bloody civil war but things will change.

I do think something huge and bloody like the World Wars of last century is coming.