OtherGround Forums The Left going to turn US into a 3rd world country

Edited: 5/31/20 7:16 AM
7/15/04

Do we need any more proof? Look at how much this country has changed and how radical the left has gotten. It seriously looks like a third world country in some of these areas.

Leftist riots burning down cities and looting businesses. Being egged on by the media and other leftists on social media. Burning of the American flags.

Opening the borders and not wanting to enforce immigration laws. Shouting down anyone opposed to them. Immigration is fine but it should be regulated and legal.

Bowing down to criminals and delinquents letting them run wild and some even telling them it is ok and justified. Soft on crime and hate the police. 

Let's not forget the countless violent attacks on right wing supporters. Or letting children choose their own gender. 

And the left wants to ban some guns (and if given the chance likely nearly all). Public schools going to shit and not even recognizable as a first world institution.

They are so fucking crazy it is unbelievable. This country will be unrecognizable in the not so distant future. And not for the better.

5/31/20 6:28 AM
6/23/14

Shut up pussy. You sound like a 50 year old white woman.

5/31/20 6:30 AM
9/2/10

The country is on fire and still you guys are on about the left vs right shit.

Edited: 5/31/20 7:13 AM
7/15/04
LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye -

Shut up pussy. You sound like a 50 year old white woman.

^^^^^ Everything I said is true. You and your ilk are bad for the country. And I'd say it to your face and then slap the fuck out of you (only if you instigated as I don't sucker slap).

Edited: 5/31/20 6:34 AM
7/15/04
Precise_Improvement -

That is exactly what this is. Who the fuck do you think is setting the fires and doing the looting? Who is egging them on? And who are they demonizing and blaming?

5/31/20 6:38 AM
9/2/10
TexDeuce -
Precise_Improvement -

That is exactly what this is. Who the fuck do you think is setting the fires and doing the looting? Who is egging them on? And who are they demonizing and blaming?

Just try to be a peaceful person, thats' all I'm saying. Try not to engage, try not to agitate.

I'm honestly just tired of the whole thing.

5/31/20 6:39 AM
6/21/13

I wonder why this country has changed .

stop whining like a little bitch and hiding behind a computer and go do something about it faggot . 
maga!!

Edited: 5/31/20 7:44 AM
7/15/04
MeNoSurrenderr -

stop whining like a little bitch and hiding behind a computer and go do something about it faggot . 
maga!!

I do. I vote and send financial support to conservative and pro gun organizations. And I stuff every liberal I see into a trashcan and close the lid. I make sure they aren't harmed in the process. Some would call me a hero but I reject that notion. I am just doing my civic duty.  

5/31/20 7:04 AM
10/16/10
The US is the heart of capitalism and the first world, which the far left believes is the source of all oppression and inequality in the world. They're never going to stop agitating and every revolutionary wants to be part of the movement to destroy it.
5/31/20 7:08 AM
1/19/14
Precise_Improvement - 
TexDeuce -
Precise_Improvement -

Just try to be a peaceful person, thats' all I'm saying. Try not to engage, try not to agitate.

I'm honestly just tired of the whole thing.

Weak
5/31/20 7:12 AM
7/15/04

Ah yes, I forgot that one. "Capitalism" is now an evil word especially to the younger generation being influenced by these fools. 

5/31/20 7:18 AM
2/4/07

The problem isn’t the left. The problem is the far left as well as the far right (yourself). One side is just as full of shit as the other.

5/31/20 7:19 AM
9/1/09
MeNoSurrenderr -

maga!!

Fuck you. OP’s right. There are people that want to rip this country apart. 

5/31/20 7:20 AM
12/19/10

5/31/20 7:21 AM
3/3/07
Do you believe it is the left per se, or that the growing gap between rich and poor and the disappearance of the middle class might have something to do with it?
5/31/20 7:25 AM
12/31/05
HokutoShinken -

The problem isn’t the left. The problem is the far left as well as the far right (yourself). One side is just as full of shit as the other.

This

Edited: 5/31/20 7:31 AM
7/15/04
HokutoShinken -

I'm not far right. I'm far anti-left. I'm quite moderate on some social issues. I made positive threads on Obama when warranted. And no, it isn't just the far left. The left in general has gone off the deep end. As they have become more radical, I have become more anti-left.

Edited: 5/31/20 7:35 AM
7/15/04
Esox - Do you believe it is the left per se, or that the growing gap between rich and poor and the disappearance of the middle might have something to do with it?

I named multiple issues in the OP. These are people aligned with the left doing it. 

Plenty of well to do libs are supporting everything I said in the OP as well. So no.

5/31/20 7:34 AM
10/16/10
TexDeuce - 
HokutoShinken -

I'm not far right. I'm far anti-left. I'm quite moderate on some social issues. I made positive threads on Obama when warranted. And no, it isn't just the far left. The left in general has gone off the deep end. As they have become more radical, I have become more anti-left.

There is no need to justify being opposed to communists and anarchists. Ignore the gaslighting.
5/31/20 7:39 AM
2/4/07
Stache -
TexDeuce - 
HokutoShinken -

There is no need to justify being opposed to communists and anarchists. Ignore the gaslighting.

Oh I’m the gaslighter now lol

You guys are something else.

5/31/20 7:43 AM
4/3/20

Detroit has been a 3rd world country for some time now it's a shame what's happening. 

5/31/20 7:46 AM
5/30/10
TexDeuce -

Do we need any more proof? Look at how much this country has changed and how radical the left has gotten. It seriously looks like a third world country in some of these areas.

Leftist riots burning down cities and looting businesses. Being egged on by the media and other leftists on social media. Burning of the American flags.

Opening the borders and not wanting to enforce immigration laws. Shouting down anyone opposed to them. Immigration is fine but it should be regulated and legal.

Bowing down to criminals and delinquents letting them run wild and some even telling them it is ok and justified. Soft on crime and hate the police. 

Let's not forget the countless violent attacks on right wing supporters. Or letting children choose their own gender. 

And the left wants to ban some guns (and if given the chance likely nearly all). Public schools going to shit and not even recognizable as a first world institution.

They are so fucking crazy it is unbelievable. This country will be unrecognizable in the not so distant future. And not for the better.

It's a big world faggot, move or do something about it.

5/31/20 7:49 AM
3/11/11

The billionaire elite and their political representatives can't say they weren't warned. They had it explained to them repeatedly, since 2008 and before then, that if they continued to let the economy crumble that the American masses would erupt in revolution. And what we are seeing now isn't yet the revolution, it's just another warning of the revolution to come if the elite still refuse to fix the economy. The Obamas, Trumps, Bezoses, Murdochs, etc., have had all the time they need to resolve the issue.  Americans can't be expected to suffer economic deprivation forever, especially while the billionaires' state agents are allowed to casually murder them in the streets, as we've seen again and again.

5/31/20 7:52 AM
7/15/04
Shugum -
TexDeuce -

It's a big world faggot, move or do something about it.

I am doing something about it. 

I've also seen a lot of this "big world" you talk about. And it is the very reason I am so concerned with what the left is doing lest we end up like parts of the third world I have been to.

5/31/20 7:53 AM
2/11/03
Uh huh, any day now