OtherGround Forums The Left is full blown mental illness!

4 days ago
1/1/01

Trump and left commie indoctrination has truly turned these fucks insane!

4 days ago
2/7/08

Call an exorcist... the left are fucking possessed.

Edited: 4 days ago
11/24/13

LOL, holy shit.

Sad part is she's right about everything she's saying.

The lines in some areas in Texas are 5 hours long due to republicans limiting (decomissioning) USPS drop boxes. So voter suppression is real.

Lol, that is one of the best REEEEE's I've ever seen. Karen just went Super Saiyan 3.

4 days ago
7/13/17
Nytron -

LOL, holy shit.

The lines in some areas in Texas are 5 hours long due to republicans limiting (decomissioning) USPS drop boxes. So voter suppression is real.

Lol, that is one of the best REEEEE's I've ever seen. Karen just went Super Saiyan 3.

Nice bro way to stick up for your wife. 

4 days ago
7/13/17
Nytron -

LOL, holy shit.

Libtards line up for nights on black Friday and riot when the doors open. Lol at a 5 hr line being voter suppression. 

4 days ago
7/5/13
BZtown10 -
Nytron -

LOL, holy shit.

Edited: 4 days ago
1/1/01

Mfers have for real lost their minds... like really. Their ideas, application, day to day... they did at one point make sense on a lot of things. Now it’s primarilly lunacy. 

3 days ago
1/1/01

Holy Shit! That video is fantastic... especially how it loops back after her barbaric warcry to the beginning where she says "I don't know if you feel the way I do?"

To which I reply, "Not on my worst day".

3 days ago
5/30/05

Legit LOL

3 days ago
5/30/05

I pretty picture this type of reaction when I block the same person for the 4th time on their 4th troll account and they still have to listen to me call all of their accounts Communist losers. 

3 days ago
5/30/05

3 days ago
1/1/01

There are fine mentally ill people on both sides

3 days ago
6/27/14

3 days ago
8/5/03

Lol 

3 days ago
3/3/07
Beautiful champ
Edited: 3 days ago
1/1/01
MAN... phone mics have gotten SOOOO much better. They can handle a LOT more high end volume before they peak. --It's kind of amazing.
3 days ago
12/9/16
Nytron -

LOL, holy shit.

I love how every single leftist that I’ve seen on here, on TV, heard on radio all automatically assume the long lines for early voting are left leaning, without fail.  New Republicans have been registering to vote in droves, just like lefties have been.  I don’t know who they all are, but believe all, or even most at this point, are not just voting Biden straight down the ticket.

3 days ago
10/4/14

If there’s one thing OP knows its mental disorders. He should get a padded room right next to the psycho in the video. 

3 days ago
12/31/05
BZtown10 -
Nytron -

LOL, holy shit.

No chance that retard has a wife.

3 days ago
1/1/01

Jimmy crackwhore cunt and I don't care

3 days ago
7/13/17
Rounder8 -
BZtown10 -
Nytron -

LOL, holy shit.

No chance that retard has a wife.

Yeah but if he did, he couldn't do better than that. 

3 days ago
9/18/13

I thought nytronx was a dude

3 days ago
1/1/01

K

3 days ago
7/29/13

She should just kill herself if it's really that bad for her. I don't think anyone would miss her and the world would be better off. 

Edited: 3 days ago
8/20/15
BZtown10 -
Nytron -

LOL, holy shit.

Plot twist it's not his wife, it's actually him.