OtherGround Forums The OG was a sanctuary. Who can adult still? AMA.

10 days ago
8/12/10

Hey Guys,

I lurk but am at my wits end with you guys.

I love open debate and that is what I LOVE that this place was. Let's bring it back.

I have heroed both sides when peeps are respectful. AMA!

10 days ago
5/23/07
OP IS A FAGGOT
10 days ago
8/12/10

1st post nailed it, as always. 

Come at me, Bros.

10 days ago
10/25/08

Definitely a cock sucker

10 days ago
3/12/07

Do you have an owners button that lets you and Chris set the join date or do you guys reserve SNs each year for your alt accounts?

Inquiring minds want to know, Kirik.

10 days ago
8/12/10
WikiTheWalrus -

Do you have an owners button that lets you and Chris set the join date or do you guys reserve SNs each year for your alt accounts?

Wiki,

Check my post history before you go full retahd. I have always said exactly what Imean and have noalt accounts. 

Edited: 10 days ago
2/4/06

Kirik... Your son is a faggot. If I buy a Fighters Notebook will you IP ban him?

10 days ago
1/13/11

Is your space bar broken?

10 days ago
3/12/07
Stinkylicious -
WikiTheWalrus -

Wiki,

Check my post history before you go full retahd. I have always said exactly what Imean and have noalt accounts. 

Kirik, your reading comprehension is as good as your spelling, Mr. OG News.

10 days ago
1/13/11
Ebony -

Kirik... Your son is a faggot. If I buy a Fighters Notebook will you IP ban him?

I like you, you have a history of awesome posts, witty charming, hell I’d fucking bet you’re drop dead sexy to boot.  Please don’t bring Jr into this, it’s a touchy subject as Kirik has just found out and owes a massive amount of back child support, almost 32 years worth.  Jr is still in pampers and needs adult day care, so please go easy on the guy. 

-The Marshall. 

10 days ago
8/12/10

Wow. You guys really are that far gone. Get the doxxing dude to check my IP's for the last 10 years.

I just lurk. 

I just miss my treehouse we all used to hang out in together.

10 days ago
8/12/10
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Is your space bar broken?

on a laptop and never use those keyboards. I do try to punctuate.

sorry.

10 days ago
8/12/10
WikiTheWalrus -
Stinkylicious -
WikiTheWalrus -

Wiki,

Kirik, your reading comprehension is as good as your spelling, Mr. OG News.

Retahd is a throwback to my masshole origins.

10 days ago
3/12/07

Chris told me the Thailand story. Just remember that.

10 days ago
1/9/09

Hi KKM!

10 days ago
4/10/20
IN before some dipshit goes "10ers gonna 10" or some dumb shit like that lol.
10 days ago
8/12/10

In for the Thailand story since you are full of shit and I have no dog in that fight.

10 days ago
2/28/10
Stinkylicious - 

Hey Guys,

I love open debate and that is what I LOVE that this place was. Let's bring it back.

Fuck off, Karen.
10 days ago
8/12/10
judomf -
Stinkylicious - 

Hey Guys,

Fuck off, Karen.

So do I have to start off with something controversial to start a convo here now?

Apple Jacks are better than Fruity Pebbles, Bitches!

10 days ago
3/25/19
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Ebony -

I like you, you have a history of awesome posts, witty charming, hell I’d fucking bet you’re drop dead sexy to boot.  Please don’t bring Jr into this, it’s a touchy subject as Kirik has just found out and owes a massive amount of back child support, almost 32 years worth.  Jr is still in pampers and needs adult day care, so please go easy on the guy. 

-The Marshall. 

Sak! Those rumors are baseless and borderline slanderous! Please refrain from furthering your completely unauthorized biography of me and Sr. 

Thanks- KJ

10 days ago
2/4/06
Kirik Jr -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Ebony -

-The Marshall. 

Sak! Those rumors are baseless and borderline slanderous! Please refrain from furthering your completely unauthorized biography of me and Sr. 

Thanks- KJ

Is that biography available on Kindle? I bet the action parts are badass.

10 days ago
2/25/15

OP in "his treehouse" because he's a lingering faggot.
10 days ago
3/23/06

The OG imploded during Covid but now it’s back to the same 100 people arguing about the same things.  If you don’t like it, don’t open the app.

10 days ago
4/27/15
Stinkylicious -

Wow. You guys really are that far gone. Get the doxxing dude to check my IP's for the last 10 years.

I just lurk. 

I just miss my treehouse we all used to hang out in together.

Lurk my nuts, faggert

10 days ago
9/26/02