8/17/14 8:39 AM
8/30/12
Samoa - 10-6? Phone Post 3.0
Sounds about right. Phone Post 3.0
8/17/14 8:40 AM
8/30/12
GenErick -

I was at the Steelers vs Giants last week

Look how fucking huge Daniel McCullers is, damn.

Then the normal NY pics, lol

Oh and thanks for clicking the thread, This chick had a great rack.

That is a tasty rack. VU Phone Post 3.0
8/17/14 9:16 AM
6/10/12
Lol @ Manziel exposing anything other than his cock to his teammates in the locker room Phone Post 3.0
8/17/14 9:48 AM
7/26/12
Huggsbear -

Shazier looks awsome.

Not a Steelers fan but am a Buckeyes fan, so O-H! Phone Post 3.0
8/17/14 10:08 AM
12/2/09
Nothing new about brown and Big Ben. They should benefit from the rest of the division taking a step back this year. I pick them to win their division but they better get their shit together on the o-line. It's been keystone cops for the last couple years trying to protect Ben and create holes. Also, generating some pass rush from their olb's would be nice again after a year of no pressure from the position.

They at least somewhat take care of those issues and they should be back on top of the AFC north. Phone Post 3.0
8/17/14 10:16 AM
9/8/09
Having Munchak as our OLine coach should help tremendously. Phone Post 3.0
8/17/14 11:26 AM
10/14/03
Kitana - Having Munchak as our OLine coach should help tremendously. Phone Post 3.0

VU to most of you, Munchak is in to win. I like J-Peezy on the D line as well he will light a flame up their ass.

8/17/14 11:29 AM
1/1/01
not a steelers fan but I got antonio brown on my dynasty league last year and he was fucking incredible.

hoping he can be almost as good this year too and I'll be a happy guy Phone Post 3.0
8/17/14 7:31 PM
8/30/12
Is there a official steelers thread started yet? Can't search on my phone. Phone Post 3.0
8/17/14 7:33 PM
10/14/03
BlackandGold - Is there a official steelers thread started yet? Can't search on my phone. Phone Post 3.0

This is it, Want me to change the title?
8/17/14 7:33 PM
8/30/12
GenErick -
Kitana - Having Munchak as our OLine coach should help tremendously. Phone Post 3.0

VU to most of you, Munchak is in to win. I like J-Peezy on the D line as well he will light a flame up their ass.

I miss having a guy like JP on def. loved how he was constantly chirping and getting the def fired up. Great signing bringing him in to help our OLBS Phone Post 3.0
8/17/14 8:23 PM
8/30/12
GenErick -
BlackandGold - Is there a official steelers thread started yet? Can't search on my phone. Phone Post 3.0

Nope. All good with me bro. Just watched the bills game. Shazier looked really good! Really hope the o line stays healthy. I wanna get back to steelers football. RUN THE BALL!!! Phone Post 3.0
8/17/14 8:37 PM
10/14/03
BlackandGold - 
GenErick -

Nope. All good with me bro. Just watched the bills game. Shazier looked really good! Really hope the o line stays healthy. I wanna get back to steelers football. RUN THE BALL!!! Phone Post 3.0

AMEN, Steelers dominate this year.
8/17/14 8:42 PM
11/4/10
GenErick -
BlackandGold - 
GenErick -

Double Amen. Run that bitch and play some tough ass D. Winning combination for a super bowl Phone Post 3.0
8/17/14 8:45 PM
12/13/12
Oak the Toke - Nothing new about brown and Big Ben. They should benefit from the rest of the division taking a step back this year. I pick them to win their division but they better get their shit together on the o-line. It's been keystone cops for the last couple years trying to protect Ben and create holes. Also, generating some pass rush from their olb's would be nice again after a year of no pressure from the position.

They at least somewhat take care of those issues and they should be back on top of the AFC north. Phone Post 3.0
Not going to defend the O-line, because honestly they have been pretty damn bad at times. But it's hard to build any kind of consistency with all the injuries.

You never really know what you got until you don't have it anymore. I miss the durability of some of our older lines. Phone Post 3.0
8/17/14 9:19 PM
1/1/01
KZTT_MMAfan55 -
GenErick -
BlackandGold - 
GenErick -

Double Amen. Run that bitch and play some tough ass D. Winning combination for a super bowl Phone Post 3.0
I get the feeling that we are going to throwing the ball way more than traditional Steelers fans would like. Hopefully the killer B's at RB show early that the running game can be reliable. Phone Post 3.0
8/17/14 9:20 PM
12/24/12
steelwrs lick my taint Phone Post 3.0
8/17/14 9:26 PM
10/14/03
Samoa - 
KZTT_MMAfan55 -
GenErick -
BlackandGold - 
GenErick -

I get the feeling that we are going to throwing the ball way more than traditional Steelers fans would like. Hopefully the killer B's at RB show early that the running game can be reliable. Phone Post 3.0

VU, Samoa, I forgot you were a Steeler fan.

We have 5 running backs right now, I think we will continue to cram the ball up everyone's ass.

Right now the Steelers are displaying why Big Ben is the #1 threat.
8/17/14 10:03 PM
8/30/12
GenErick -
Samoa - 
KZTT_MMAfan55 -
GenErick -
BlackandGold - 
GenErick -

VU, Samoa, I forgot you were a Steeler fan.

We have 5 running backs right now, I think we will continue to cram the ball up everyone's ass.

Right now the Steelers are displaying why Big Ben is the #1 threat.
We will be throwing more only because of the no huddle offense Haley and Ben want to commit to. If we don't establish the run there is no passing game at all. Sometimes I dream of cowher on the sidelines spitting on everyone losing his mind. Phone Post 3.0
8/17/14 10:05 PM
8/30/09
YVEL MACHIDA - VU OP. Let's go Steelers! Phone Post 3.0
This! SteelerNation! Phone Post 3.0
8/17/14 10:12 PM
8/30/12
jasonhightower -
VU to a steelers fan!! I hope this thread goes the distance. Phone Post 3.0
Edited: 8/17/14 10:26 PM
10/14/03
jasonhightower - 

Vu, Fucker.

Any of you post at BehindtheSteelCurtain?

8/17/14 10:15 PM
10/14/03

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/

8/17/14 10:15 PM
8/4/10
GenErick -
jasonhightower - 

Vu, Fucker.

Rarely post but I read it all the time Phone Post 3.0
8/17/14 10:17 PM
10/14/03
Fangas - 
GenErick -
jasonhightower - 

Vu, Fucker.

Rarely post but I read it all the time Phone Post 3.0

Same here, I post as GenErickSteel, but I don't post often.

It's a great site though.