4/23/02

gonna be some hard cuts at WR, RB, LB, DB this year

anxous to see who the practice squad is

8/30/19 12:23 AM
1/1/01

Man Rudolph is a find. 

8/30/19 9:41 AM
4/23/02

Just read on the post tribune site that Layne left last nights game with an injury (i'm guessing bruised ego) so he may start the season on the IR

good way for the brass to hide a missed draft pick.

really curious which linebackers they are gonna keep

dupree

baron

williams

bush

watt

are all locks

onayai (however that's spelled) will start the season on the IR

so figure 3 or 4 more out of

chickilo

matkavich

sutton smith

skipper

gilbert

spillaine 

Kuntz

i think they'll keep 9 (with the caveat that maybe kuntz makes it a 10th)

chickilo makes it and depending on if oyani comes back this season or not which 3 back up outside backers they keep will be interesting

but i think Skipper and Smith both make it out of camp on the 53

Kuntz could make the team as a long snapper and be insurance for linebackers

so for the middle linebackers i think a lot depends on if they want to keep MAtkavich or gilbert on the active roster

if they cut matkavich (meaning keeping gilbert as the 4th inside linebacker) i think spillaine gets offered the practice squad.

if they want to keep matkavich i think they offer gilbert the practice squad and if he accepts they cut ties completely with spillaine.

in my opinion i'd keep

the 5 locks

gilbert as the 4th mid linebacker

skipper, chickilo and smith

8/30/19 9:44 AM
4/23/02
Samoa -

Man Rudolph is a find. 

yeah

i'm so excited we got him.

back when he was a junior in college i said he was a young man's big ben. and would be a perfect replacement for ben when he retires.

8/31/19 5:30 PM
6/15/10

Not sure releasing Holton was a good choice...

8/31/19 7:27 PM
4/23/02
GSP_GREASED_MY_BUTTHOLE - 

Not sure releasing Holton was a good choice...

i think the olb adyani or cb layne on the IR (maybe both) end up on the IR to start the season

and they couldbring back one fo the three tough cut WR's - Holton, Rogers or Spencer

if both end u pon he  IR i think you'll see m Allen brought back as well

anxious to see the practice squad list

8/31/19 7:31 PM
4/23/02

of our cuts i'm hoping the folowng accept practice squad spots

Henry Mondeaux, dl

Sutton Smith, Robert Spillane LB

Marcus Allen, P.J. Locke S

Trevon Mathis CB

Derwin Gray OL

Trey Griffey, Diontae Spencer WR

Trey Edmunds RB  ( could also see him getting a 53 man spot if one of the above go on the IR)

that's 10

but i'd also like to see Duck Hodges get a shot on the practice squad as  a qb if they find a trade partner for dobbs

9/5/19 12:48 PM
9/13/08

AB has lost his proverbial marbles.....Thank god he is gone. No talent is worth it!!!!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27543780/sources-raiders-suspend-ab-tiff-gm

9/5/19 1:23 PM
2/8/08
Billco - AB has lost his proverbial marbles.....Thank god he is gone. No talent is worth it!!!!

Dear Steeler's Shit Heads,

I'm here to apologize to every Steeler's fan for anything I said about AB coming to the Raiders and the Steelers being dumb for letting him go. I was wrong, and you were so very right. We made a mistake and would like to trade him back. Thanks.

What in the fucking fuck,

Raiders Fan

9/5/19 1:29 PM
4/23/02

every stillers fan for the last 4 months...when people mention "lossing" brown and bell....

Image result for sitting patiently gif

9/5/19 1:38 PM
2/8/08
Pretjah - 

every stillers fan for the last 4 months...when people mention "lossing" brown and bell....

Image result for sitting patiently gif

Bell looks like an angel compared to AB, right now.

Circumcised feet...for fucks sake.

What if we trade him back for Hines Ward and we hook Big Ben up with our owners barber?
9/5/19 2:00 PM
9/13/08
SeattlesbigDprolapsedME - 
Billco - AB has lost his proverbial marbles.....Thank god he is gone. No talent is worth it!!!!

I'm here to apologize to every Steeler's fan for anything I said about AB coming to the Raiders and the Steelers being dumb for letting him go. I was wrong, and you were so very right. We made a mistake and would like to trade him back. Thanks.

Raiders Fan

In fairness, I think he is really suffering effects of CTE, or mental illness, or narcissistic personality disorder.........

He's fuckin crazytown.
9/5/19 2:17 PM
12/13/12
SeattlesbigDprolapsedME -

Raiders Fan

AB is the football version of the smoking hot girl in the club that happens to be bipolar.

We know why you did what you did.

We know what you were thinking with.

Good luck. Hopefully your pet rabbit doesn't end up in a pot on your stove.

9/5/19 2:23 PM
7/26/07
LotionInTheBasket - 

Raiders Fan

AB is the football version of the smoking hot girl in the club that happens to be bipolar.

Yeah, the football version of a stripper named Tiffany

The type that will key your car and throw your shit on the lawn, and then tell you she loves you
9/5/19 2:24 PM
7/26/07
Billco - 

Raiders Fan

In fairness, I think he is really suffering effects of CTE, or mental illness, or narcissistic personality disorder.........

He's fuckin crazytown.

I forget who it was, former Steeler player, that said his personality changed the minute he got paid.

And the hit from Burfict didn't help things
9/5/19 4:58 PM
9/13/08
Chimonos Revenge -
Billco - 

Raiders Fan

He's fuckin crazytown.

I forget who it was, former Steeler player, that said his personality changed the minute he got paid.

And the hit from Burfict didn't help things

That was Ryan Clark. I think it's gotten way worse than what he described......

9/5/19 6:05 PM
12/13/12
Chimonos Revenge -
LotionInTheBasket - 

Raiders Fan

Yeah, the football version of a stripper named Tiffany

The type that will key your car and throw your shit on the lawn, and then tell you she loves you

The kind of bitch that FaceTimes you at 3am on a bridge when you leave for work at 6, talking about if you can't work things out, she's jumping.

9/5/19 7:30 PM
10/14/03
Billco - 

Raiders Fan

He's fuckin crazytown.

copied off a reply on the BTSC board

Dont play doctor. Dont be that guy. Thats messed up going around calling someone brain damaged. Antonio Brown blew his college scholarship by getting into a fight with a security guard. He was a walk on in college because of that. He dropped in the NFL draft due to his personality issues. Then he developed into a superstar and got all the sponsorships and accolades and praise and yes-men and adoring fans. And his ego just grew and grew. The guy has always been an asshole. Why do you people got to be talking about CTE and shit like hes the first wide receiver or sports star to go diva? Why cant you people just accept simple, straightforward explanations? Whys it got to be some 4D big brain shit? The guy has always been awful, you said it yourself. He progressed from a jerk kid into a NFL superstar from coast to coast and his issues scaled up with it. That literally makes complete sense. And you gotta be talking CTE ... smh

Cut it out with the CTE stuff man. Playing doctor stuff is bad and you are making excuses. Just stop.

9/5/19 7:38 PM
9/13/08
GenErick -
Billco - 

Raiders Fan

He's fuckin crazytown.

Dont play doctor. Dont be that guy. Thats messed up going around calling someone brain damaged. Antonio Brown blew his college scholarship by getting into a fight with a security guard. He was a walk on in college because of that. He dropped in the NFL draft due to his personality issues. Then he developed into a superstar and got all the sponsorships and accolades and praise and yes-men and adoring fans. And his ego just grew and grew. The guy has always been an asshole. Why do you people got to be talking about CTE and shit like hes the first wide receiver or sports star to go diva? Why cant you people just accept simple, straightforward explanations? Whys it got to be some 4D big brain shit? The guy has always been awful, you said it yourself. He progressed from a jerk kid into a NFL superstar from coast to coast and his issues scaled up with it. That literally makes complete sense. And you gotta be talking CTE ... smh

Cut it out with the CTE stuff man. Playing doctor stuff is bad and you are making excuses. Just stop.

Okay? 

Not excusing his beahvior at all, but much of what has been reported and witnesses seems to similar to how CTE manifests itself through reckless behavior. 

Also, he's an asshole. I am assuming it magnifies already shitty implusle control. 

9/5/19 7:43 PM
10/14/03

Not defending the CTE claim, I never knew about the shit he pulled earlier in his career

9/5/19 8:01 PM
12/13/12
GenErick -
Billco - 

Raiders Fan

He's fuckin crazytown.

I think a lot of people just really remember that he was the "good player" they gave the contract to instead of that shitbird Wallace.

Hell, I didn't even know about the stuff about the security guard.

9/5/19 8:22 PM
12/13/12
Billco -
GenErick -
Billco - 

Raiders Fan

He's fuckin crazytown.

Okay? 

Not excusing his beahvior at all, but much of what has been reported and witnesses seems to similar to how CTE manifests itself through reckless behavior. 

Also, he's an asshole. I am assuming it magnifies already shitty implusle control. 

It definitely does. Had a friend growing up that had a job as a delivery driver right out of high school. He got in a horrific accident. Like I'm talking ejected through the window and lifeflighted, skull fractures, brain swelling, etc. 

He never made good choices, but he never drank or did drugs. Was really into fitness, sports etc.

Anyway I found out a few years ago he was serving life for drug related crimes, including murder. I cut off that friendship a long time ago, because he was absolutely a different person after that crash. Extremely aggressive.

Also a work buddie's daughter was in an accident when she was around 9, and since then she has had trouble with an eating disorder, for lack of a better term. She can't feel when she is full, and didn't  understand when to stop. She would quite literally eat until she burst if left to it. She is grown now and understands what is happening, but as a kid it was a struggle.

All I'm saying is, we don't know barely anything about head injuries still. Sure he was an asshole before, but getting the shit knocked out of him definitely isn't going to help(no matter what you father said to you growing up lol).

9/6/19 12:51 PM
2/8/08

AB said sorry. I take everything back and love him, again.

9/6/19 1:17 PM
7/26/07

Hey Fellas,

Good luck at Gillette this weekend :)

You guys are getting the Pats at the perfect time this season. Lots of uncertainty, especially at the O-line right now.

Wide Receivers look good on paper, but are still a ? for me.

Defense should be good, but we'll see.

Usually the Pats have a few games at the beginning of the year where they are still figuring their shit out. This could be one of those games.

9/6/19 1:20 PM
8/30/12
Chimonos Revenge - Hey Fellas,

Good luck at Gillette this weekend :)

You guys are getting the Pats at the perfect time this season. Lots of uncertainty, especially at the O-line right now.

Wide Receivers look good on paper, but are still a ? for me.

Defense should be good, but we'll see.

Usually the Pats have a few games at the beginning of the year where they are still figuring their shit out. This could be one of those games.

0-5 at Gillette, really hoping to change that. I think we have a good chance without gronk.

Good luck as well!

Go Steelers