OtherGround Forums The Otherground Live, tonight at 6pm est

6 days ago
1/13/04
RdotC - 

Need opinions.... which version to use as Youtube spacers...

The ones posted earlier or these:

and

Go with this imo. For someone who is a non-OG'er, I could just imagine their thoughts when seeing this then clicking on an episode for the first time thinking "wtf??"
5 days ago
10/30/19
Passive Jay - 
Homelander -
Passive Jay - 

ok, things are getting weird.

lol, oh well, I asked for attention and apparently I am getting it. 

PJ baitin da hook...

lol.

I wanted to thank you again for you help sorting out my audio issues. I just got my bass back from being set up yesterday and between the new bass, the return of my 350watt subwoofer, and that surprisingly nice soundbar you found for me it sounds god damn amazing.  I played a ton yesterday and it sounds so different than before that I can barely believe it. 

Sure thing, jay. In all fairness for the haters, PJ gotta be at least 50% deaf...
5 days ago
10/30/19
I wanted to ad that the podcast is cool if for no other reason than getting an image (figuratively if not for drawings or douchey selfies, lol) of posters. Dalton is cool as anyone on here even if he's a queer. I wonder how many posters on here actually interact with people.
5 days ago
1/14/07

Just finished the newest season of Bosche.

Damned good show.

5 days ago
12/30/10
Homelander - I wanted to ad that the podcast is cool if for no other reason than getting an image (figuratively if not for drawings or douchey selfies, lol) of posters. Dalton is cool as anyone on here even if he's a queer. I wonder how many posters on here actually interact with people.

Dalton is cool for the simple fact that he is queer and became a self made millionaire by pleasing other men. Hard work, ingenuity and his patented tornado technique twisting blow job have earned him not only a fortune, but respect in my eyes. 

5 days ago
1/14/07
10eroftheyear - 
Homelander - I wanted to ad that the podcast is cool if for no other reason than getting an image (figuratively if not for drawings or douchey selfies, lol) of posters. Dalton is cool as anyone on here even if he's a queer. I wonder how many posters on here actually interact with people.

Dalton is cool for the simple fact that he is queer and became a self made millionaire by pleasing other men. Hard work, ingenuity and his patented tornado technique twisting blow job have earned him not only a fortune, but respect in my eyes. 

Its all about having pride in your work!

5 days ago
7/30/14
RdotC -
10eroftheyear - 

Do something you love and you’ll never work a day in your life. 

5 days ago
10/13/02

RdotC has really stepped up his game lately.

5 days ago
4/22/03
Dragunov -
RdotC -
10eroftheyear - 

I guess I leave my review here? 

“5 stars. Great job and even cleaned up!”

5 days ago
1/14/07
Dajuisher - 
Dragunov -
RdotC -
10eroftheyear - 

I guess I leave my review here? 

“5 stars. Great job and even cleaned up!”

Next time, try upgrading to the warm towel service.

Its delightful.

5 days ago
5/23/12

almost time for the show! I have no topics yet! fuck!

5 days ago
1/14/07

Jones from his match with Dan as we were talking about

5 days ago
1/18/12

Jimmy krumbz is more fun to troll than Pod god podcast....

There is a spoken word poetry cast ripe for shenanigans too... 

Shouldnt be hard to find folks out there

5 days ago
1/18/12

Taz is at podgod tho

5 days ago
1/14/07

5 days ago
1/18/12

Im bouncing between the black poetry cast and Taz has words

5 days ago
10/19/12

First time listener. Last time listener

5 days ago
12/30/10
Pat Giles -

Lol beat it nerd 

5 days ago
1/18/12

officer chaz is hunting cakes
Edited: 5 days ago
1/18/12

10er gonna use that one irl lol

5 days ago
1/18/12

Feet.
5 days ago
5/4/14
10eroftheyear -
Pat Giles -

Lol beat it nerd 

He obviously didn’t listen to an episode with uncle Canada. 

5 days ago
5/23/12
10eroftheyear -
Pat Giles -

Lol beat it nerd 

Don't mind him, he just wants some attention.

5 days ago
4/26/10
Passive Jay -
10eroftheyear -
Pat Giles -

Lol beat it nerd 

5 days ago
12/30/10
Believe in the Power of One -
Passive Jay -
10eroftheyear -
Pat Giles -

Lol beat it nerd 

Lol