27 days ago
1/18/12
Straydog24 -

What the fuck is happening?

Is TEBG RdotC?

Are PJ and RdotC mods now?

What the Fack?

Tebg could very well be RdotC.

At the very least TEBG is running multiple accounts to white knight for RdotC.

27 days ago
1/18/12

PJ and Rdot were handed honorary mod status when kirik came on the show because rdot asked. They don't have full powers

27 days ago
5/4/14
Forrest Spliffn -

PJ and Rdot were handed honorary mod status when kirik came on the show because rdot asked. They don't have full powers

PJ would be a great mod IMO.

Does the rest of the forum know RdotC is a mod?

The OG would go wild. 

27 days ago
1/18/12
Straydog24 -
Forrest Spliffn -

PJ would be a great mod IMO.

Does the rest of the forum know RdotC is a mod?

The OG would go wild. 

Yes they have been fuckin him raw left right and center. It's why his old threads all keep getting bumped. 

27 days ago
8/24/12
Forrest Spliffn -
Straydog24 -

What the fuck is happening?

Is TEBG RdotC?

Are PJ and RdotC mods now?

What the Fack?

Tebg could very well be RdotC.

At the very least TEBG is running multiple accounts to white knight for RdotC.

Multiple accounts are against the TOS.

You really are this fucking stupid, aren't you? L O L

27 days ago
5/23/12

I have no clue what is going on. I like everyone involved so maybe I will just stay out of it.

Last nights show was not too bad. Another solo show but it is getting easier for me to fill an hour by myself.

https://othergroundlive.podbean.com/e/the-otherground-live-episode-215/

27 days ago
1/1/01
Forrest Spliffn - 

lol.

Junior Mods? The Mall Security Guards of Internet Forums.
27 days ago
1/18/12

" I didn't have multiple accounts.

I just accidentally quoted myself and then talked to myself like another person, like I always do because I'm a cute old school troll" -  TEBG

27 days ago
8/24/12
Forrest Spliffn -

" I didn't have multiple accounts.

I just accidentally quoted myself and then talked to myself like another person, like I always do because I'm a cute old school troll" -  TEBG

"Purposely"

Fixed it for ya. Start another thread about me, ya weirdo.

27 days ago
5/23/12

In other news....

I hope you guys all tune in tomorrow when Sister Steel is on!

26 days ago
5/23/12

Well this is a bummer. Numbers are down the last couple weeks. People seem to be losing interest now that people have stopped calling in. Hopefully I can reverse the trend, I have put a lot of hours into the show!

26 days ago
12/30/10
Passive Jay -

Well this is a bummer. Numbers are down the last couple weeks. People seem to be losing interest now that people have stopped calling in. Hopefully I can reverse the trend, I have put a lot of hours into the show!

Yeah.....everyone has stopped calling in.

Cool story, I'll unsubscribe to this thread now ya weirdo ;)

26 days ago
5/23/12
10eroftheyear -
Passive Jay -

kind of frustrating. I am doing all I can to keep the show growing. I do not blame anyone for not being into the show now, I am not that interesting. 

26 days ago
12/30/10
Passive Jay -
10eroftheyear -
Passive Jay -

kind of frustrating. I am doing all I can to keep the show growing. I do not blame anyone for not being into the show now, I am not that interesting. 

I was just being a wiseass, because I've called in like 3 or 4 times in the last week Jay.

26 days ago
11/28/03

hey i thought the sound effects worked, sounded like what youd hear on any radio show

homeboy 88 should be back in a few days

i'd be calling in but i must first find something to talk about

26 days ago
5/23/12
10eroftheyear -
Passive Jay -
10eroftheyear -
Passive Jay -

I was just being a wiseass, because I've called in like 3 or 4 times in the last week Jay.

It really helps when you call in, thank you for that. 

26 days ago
3/31/14

I’ll call in tomorrow 

I can only hear the show live twice a week, last sat I was working an Sunday the fight were delayed so I couldn’t trust the internet,

also some of the shows I listened to, it sounded like it was a chore an you are doing us..the listening public a favour,news topics an such

as long as you are feeling it, it’s a great hour though jay. Just my 2 cents

26 days ago
5/23/12
Bukkaked by Bombers -

I’ll call in tomorrow 

I can only hear the show live twice a week, last sat I was working an Sunday the fight were delayed so I couldn’t trust the internet,

also some of the shows I listened to, it sounded like it was a chore an you are doing us..the listening public a favour,news topics an such

Thank you.

Yeah some days it is not fun for me. I like talking to people and it feels like the show suffers when it is just me reading news articles. I need to get more enthusiastic about doing articles, as you said it shows when I am not into it. 

26 days ago
3/31/14
Passive Jay -
Bukkaked by Bombers -

I’ll call in tomorrow 

Thank you.

Yeah some days it is not fun for me. I like talking to people and it feels like the show suffers when it is just me reading news articles. I need to get more enthusiastic about doing articles, as you said it shows when I am not into it. 

But know this jayballs

you are doing good, an when it flows it is great just let that love flow brother

26 days ago
7/30/14
Passive Jay -
Bukkaked by Bombers -

I’ll call in tomorrow 

Thank you.

What you are trying to do is very difficult. You’re essentially trying to create content on the spot by reading and reacting to the news. That format can work with an opinionated cohost like Ryan so you guys can bounce off each other but as a one man show I think you probably need to be a bit more organised and have a general outline for the show beforehand.

If you want callers, rather than people calling in as a favour, you need to create a conversation that provokes people to call in. I give him shit in the chat but I do enjoy when 10er calls in. You probably owe him a $17.99 bottle of wine for helping you along in the last week!

Keep it up Jay, you’ve shown a lot of commitment to this. If you’re not happy, try something different with it.

26 days ago
12/30/10
Dragunov -
Passive Jay -
Bukkaked by Bombers -

I’ll call in tomorrow 

Thank you.

What you are trying to do is very difficult. You’re essentially trying to create content on the spot by reading and reacting to the news. That format can work with an opinionated cohost like Ryan so you guys can bounce off each other but as a one man show I think you probably need to be a bit more organised and have a general outline for the show beforehand.

If you want callers, rather than people calling in as a favour, you need to create a conversation that provokes people to call in. I give him shit in the chat but I do enjoy when 10er calls in. You probably owe him a $17.99 bottle of wine for helping you along in the last week!

Keep it up Jay, you’ve shown a lot of commitment to this. If you’re not happy, try something different with it.

I haven't noticed that you bust my balls more than anyone else, that's what the chat is for...no one busts my balls more than homelander, and I love that fucking queer.

26 days ago
5/23/12
Dragunov -
Passive Jay -
Bukkaked by Bombers -

I’ll call in tomorrow 

Thank you.

thank you for the advice!

26 days ago
7/30/14
10eroftheyear -
Dragunov -
Passive Jay -
Bukkaked by Bombers -

I’ll call in tomorrow 

Thank you.

I haven't noticed that you bust my balls more than anyone else, that's what the chat is for...no one busts my balls more than homelander, and I love that fucking queer.

I’m mostly just listening these days so only throw the odd insult here and there.

Despite your obsession with Homelander, 10er/Grad is the real love story of 2020. He’s a few Molson’s away from coming out I reckon.

26 days ago
12/30/10
Dragunov -
10eroftheyear -
Dragunov -
Passive Jay -
Bukkaked by Bombers -

I’ll call in tomorrow 

Thank you.

I’m mostly just listening these days so only throw the odd insult here and there.

Despite your obsession with Homelander, 10er/Grad is the real love story of 2020. He’s a few Molson’s away from coming out I reckon.

I.don't think he's seen my spin thread yet lol