OtherGround Forums The Otherground Live, tonight at 6pm est

11/24/20 5:52 PM
10/13/02
JJitsu -

Dudes! I had the most bitchin weekend. Totally chill good time. Saturday was Rad!  Didn’t even go on this great procrastinator to give 10er and Bukakeed a reciprocal Bro job the way I should have. But don’t worry they’re definitely getting them at this campfire where shitty guitar gets played. That’s right up my alley!! Ive had fun the last couple weeks, I think 10ers my age but if he talked sternly towards me I’d say yes sir no sir all quick LOL. 

so I have this rad weekend away from Social media and worked all day on my bitchin El Camino and still couldn’t get the brakes to bleed. I did everything I could to not have to take it to the mechanic... the fucker got me for $400 yesterday and it’s still on the rack and counting ARRRGGHHHHH!!!  I’m going to use the OG as my emotional tampon for the rest of the day so sorry if I’m a bit hostile... 

We need pics of the El Camino. 

11/24/20 7:58 PM
11/28/03

http://pics.imcdb.org/0is64/elcamino0011358oz.4050.jpg

11/24/20 8:20 PM
7/13/09

Fuck yeah dudes! my 71 is finally rollin!! my midlife crisis just went from Rad to Bitchin!!!
11/24/20 8:22 PM
7/13/09
Dajuisher -
JJitsu -

Dudes! I had the most bitchin weekend. Totally chill good time. Saturday was Rad!  Didn’t even go on this great procrastinator to give 10er and Bukakeed a reciprocal Bro job the way I should have. But don’t worry they’re definitely getting them at this campfire where shitty guitar gets played. That’s right up my alley!! Ive had fun the last couple weeks, I think 10ers my age but if he talked sternly towards me I’d say yes sir no sir all quick LOL. 

so I have this rad weekend away from Social media and worked all day on my bitchin El Camino and still couldn’t get the brakes to bleed. I did everything I could to not have to take it to the mechanic... the fucker got me for $400 yesterday and it’s still on the rack and counting ARRRGGHHHHH!!!  I’m going to use the OG as my emotional tampon for the rest of the day so sorry if I’m a bit hostile... 

What year? I used to have a 66. Miss that thing. 

Did it have the air shocks? These mofos are spongy I’m not used to it. 

11/24/20 8:31 PM
4/22/03
JJitsu -
Dajuisher -
JJitsu -

What year? I used to have a 66. Miss that thing. 

Did it have the air shocks? These mofos are spongy I’m not used to it. 

Nah, this was years ago. I’ll find a pic. 

11/25/20 12:57 PM
5/23/12

New show on tap for tonight!

11/25/20 5:26 PM
5/23/12

Almost that time again!

https://www.podbean.com/lsw/q12gIxwuW9?lsid=wMeVKFqgu83

11/26/20 9:08 AM
1/1/01
Passive Jay -

Almost that time again!

Check this out:

https://hasbropulse.com/products/dungeons-dragons-forgotten-realms-drizzt-guenhwyvar-hasbro-pulse-exclusive

11/26/20 9:19 AM
5/23/12
j-money -
Passive Jay -

Almost that time again!

Check this out:

https://hasbropulse.com/products/dungeons-dragons-forgotten-realms-drizzt-guenhwyvar-hasbro-pulse-exclusive

THat is crap. How the hell do they get the names of his swords right but not use the right swords? he uses scimitars, not long swords!

11/26/20 10:31 AM
1/1/01
Passive Jay -
j-money -
Passive Jay -

Almost that time again!

Check this out:

THat is crap. How the hell do they get the names of his swords right but not use the right swords? he uses scimitars, not long swords!

Yeah, it's weird the swords have no curve to them. The figure is alright. It's cool to see someone making a figure out of Drizzt though. 

11/26/20 4:02 PM
12/30/10

Happy Thanksgiving fags
11/26/20 5:03 PM
5/23/12

hey guys. I got caught up in some thanksgiving stuff and will not be able to make the show tonight,  sorry about that everyone

11/26/20 5:30 PM
12/30/10
Passive Jay -

hey guys. I got caught up in some thanksgiving stuff and will not be able to make the show tonight,  sorry about that everyone

Fucking christ Jay, IM Me the log in info and I'll get it done 

11/26/20 5:31 PM
1/1/01
Passive Jay -

Buy that Drizzt figure and review it on the show. 

11/26/20 5:43 PM
5/23/12
10eroftheyear -
Passive Jay -

shit dude. if you are up for it I will do a show. I just figured no one would be on and did not want to talk to myself for an hour

11/26/20 5:45 PM
12/30/10
Passive Jay -
10eroftheyear -
Passive Jay -

shit dude. if you are up for it I will do a show. I just figured no one would be on and did not want to talk to myself for an hour

Honestly Jay, I'm just being a prick and attempting to make you feel lazy....did it work? Lol

11/26/20 5:48 PM
5/23/12
j-money -
Passive Jay -

naw, i am not spending forty bucks on that thing. The swords suck, Drizzt is the wrong color and Guenhwyvar looks like garbage. I do not know what kind of get up they have him in but it is not even close to anything he has ever worn.

Fuck that figurine, I am going to talk shit about it on the show in about 15 minutes

11/26/20 5:48 PM
5/23/12
10eroftheyear -
Passive Jay -
10eroftheyear -
Passive Jay -

Honestly Jay, I'm just being a prick and attempting to make you feel lazy....did it work? Lol

it did! i put the show back up, 

11/26/20 5:49 PM
12/30/10
Passive Jay -
10eroftheyear -
Passive Jay -
10eroftheyear -
Passive Jay -

it did! i put the show back up, 

HAHA 

11/26/20 5:50 PM
12/30/10

I won't be home till like 6:30...someone fill in for me till then 

11/26/20 6:01 PM
1/1/01
Passive Jay -
j-money -
Passive Jay -

naw, i am not spending forty bucks on that thing. The swords suck, Drizzt is the wrong color and Guenhwyvar looks like garbage. I do not know what kind of get up they have him in but it is not even close to anything he has ever worn.

Fuck that figurine, I am going to talk shit about it on the show in about 15 minutes

BUY IT NOW!!!!!

Edited: 11/26/20 7:10 PM
1/13/04

Great job  tonight PJay...

11/26/20 7:13 PM
1/13/04

Happy thanksgiving to you yanks

11/26/20 7:58 PM
7/13/09

Good chat room today guys good chat room!!

11/26/20 8:05 PM
12/30/10
JJitsu -

Good chat room today guys good chat room!!

LOL, that dude he slapped as he came out of the dugout is like some poor unsuspecting podbeaner looking for a religious show and accidentally wandered into our "good chat room" haha