OtherGround Forums The Otherground Live, tonight at 6pm est

3/21/20 3:03 PM
1/14/07
jcblass - Let's gooooo

I want to call in! Maybe after a few beverages. Is this a daily thing?

Also, how do you call in, a skype function, number? through the app? Fill me in!

As of now, we're shooting for daily.

To call in, download the podbean app and when you go into the live broadcast there are buttons to do the call in.

3/21/20 3:22 PM
2/15/14
RdotC -
Toiletclogger - 
Graduate1 -
ufc98newb - 
Graduate1 -
Flynnsane - this might be interesting....

Trust me - you will all be blown away. Somebody you all know (or have heard of)..

Kirik Jeness??????!!!!!!!??????

Bigger................

Bam Bam Bigelow?

Sadly, the Bammer died back in '07.

Noooooooooo!!!!

3/21/20 3:53 PM
5/23/12
RdotC -
jcblass - Let's gooooo

I want to call in! Maybe after a few beverages. Is this a daily thing?

Also, how do you call in, a skype function, number? through the app? Fill me in!

As of now, we're shooting for daily.

To call in, download the podbean app and when you go into the live broadcast there are buttons to do the call in.

yup!

3/21/20 4:00 PM
1/13/04
Shit's about to drop in 2 hours folks...
3/21/20 4:26 PM
5/23/12
Graduate1 - Shit's about to drop in 2 hours folks...

lol I am pumped but worried, I have never interviewed someone that famous before. 

3/21/20 4:28 PM
10/30/19
Passive Jay -

lol I am pumped but worried, I have never interviewed someone that famous before. 

Are you ordering Dominos?

3/21/20 4:38 PM
1/13/04
Passive Jay - 

Nothing to be worried about homie. I told him this is new..
3/21/20 4:41 PM
1/13/04
Jay, please check your email asap and forward to Rdot..
3/21/20 4:47 PM
4/22/03
Passive Jay -

As long as you stick to the script and ask me the softball questions, you will be fine. 

3/21/20 4:54 PM
1/13/04
Dajuisher - 
Passive Jay -

As long as you stick to the script and ask me the softball questions, you will be fine. 

The guest he and Rdot are going to interview was also on a JRE podcast which recorded 1.4 million views..
Edited: 3/21/20 4:59 PM
1/18/12

"Fuckin lit.....aye yo OP.....will you be dedicating a specific time for callers to battle rap?"

3/21/20 5:03 PM
6/3/03
Passive Jay -

Yesterdays attempt at doing a live call in podcast show for the OG went so well that we are going to do it every night at 6pm est. 

For those who have not checked it out yet the show is a live podcast where you can listen and call in! All you need to do is download a free app called podbean on your phone. It also includes a live chat feature where you can talk to other listeners and the hosts.

If you want to listen live the link to tonights show is here. You also need the app if you want to call into the show. 

https://www.podbean.com/lsw/otherground/s-gKnLCk8uG0

just download the app first and when you click on the link it will open the app and take you to the show.

If you dont want  to use the app or can not listen at that time you can download from the website., here is last nights show.

https://othergroundpodcast.podbean.com/mf/play/egpb6c/liveshow_202003201800.mp3

or if you prefer you can listen to us on spotify! Just search for Otherground under podcasts!

RdotC is the co-host and he is killing it so far. We can have up to 3 other people on the show at once so planned guests are welcome and random call ins are hopefully going to be the heart of the show.

Feel free to post things to talk about tonight here and I hope to see you all at the show!

Awesome idea and a great way to pass the time while everyone is quarantined. Might have to give a call in tonight. Don’t worry, I’ll keep the foul language to a minimum this time. 

3/21/20 5:06 PM
1/14/07
Nitecrawler - 
Passive Jay -

Yesterdays attempt at doing a live call in podcast show for the OG went so well that we are going to do it every night at 6pm est. 

For those who have not checked it out yet the show is a live podcast where you can listen and call in! All you need to do is download a free app called podbean on your phone. It also includes a live chat feature where you can talk to other listeners and the hosts.

If you want to listen live the link to tonights show is here. You also need the app if you want to call into the show. 

just download the app first and when you click on the link it will open the app and take you to the show.

If you dont want  to use the app or can not listen at that time you can download from the website., here is last nights show.

or if you prefer you can listen to us on spotify! Just search for Otherground under podcasts!

RdotC is the co-host and he is killing it so far. We can have up to 3 other people on the show at once so planned guests are welcome and random call ins are hopefully going to be the heart of the show.

Feel free to post things to talk about tonight here and I hope to see you all at the show!

Awesome idea and a great way to pass the time while everyone is quarantined. Might have to give a call in tonight. Don’t worry, I’ll keep the foul language to a minimum this time. 

Fuck it man... just don't fucking go off the rails and drop a fuck bomb on any motherfuckers live on the fucking air.

FUCK!

3/21/20 5:16 PM
5/23/12
RdotC -
Nitecrawler - 
Passive Jay -

Fuck it man... just don't fucking go off the rails and drop a fuck bomb on any motherfuckers live on the fucking air.

FUCK!

lol I mark our podcasts as explicit.

3/21/20 5:16 PM
4/11/06

Hyped

3/21/20 5:17 PM
9/8/02
I am on the West Coast, I am going to tune in but 3pm is too early, we need an after hours podcast, 8-9PM Pacific time
3/21/20 5:35 PM
3/21/07

Whos calling in tonight? Sorry didn't read entire thread but I support this.

3/21/20 5:36 PM
1/14/07
jujigatame1981 - 

Whoever has the balls to reveal their voice to the world.

3/21/20 5:40 PM
6/3/03
Passive Jay -
RdotC -
Nitecrawler - 
Passive Jay -

FUCK!

lol I mark our podcasts as explicit.

Good, then I’m safe...fuckers!!!!

3/21/20 5:43 PM
5/23/12
RdotC -
jujigatame1981 - 

Personally I think my voice sounds high pitched and nasally so if I can do it anyone can!

3/21/20 5:46 PM
4/22/03
Passive Jay -
RdotC -
jujigatame1981 - 

Personally I think my voice sounds high pitched and nasally so if I can do it anyone can!

You have a great radio voice. You should play around with compression. You may become the next Stern!

3/21/20 5:50 PM
2/19/14
Homelander -

I won't be able to call in but have a couple of questions for you Jay that the people want answered.

1.  WTF were you thinking when you posted a pic of the inside of your wife's bunghole?

2.  Are you willing to give Domino's another opportuniety to gain your respect since things are 50% off through the end of tomorrow?  Maybe you should eat Domino's on air.

The original thread could have the podcast links put into grad1's OP so it can grow into a thread with hundreds if not thousands of pages IMO.  We could all look back onto the start of Jay becoming a baller driving an 11 second Fiesta like a "boss" and see the creation of this soon to be rival of JRE.

Good luck guys.

Whoa, whoa, WHOA

pj posted pics of his wife's BUNGHOLE???

can a brother get a link?

3/21/20 5:51 PM
10/30/19
Passive Jay -
RdotC -
jujigatame1981 - 

I was planning on calling in, but I have people coming over.  I'll be listening with headphones.  I don't feel like explaning what the fuck this place is and why I'm a part of it...LMAO   If I thought they'd be interested I play it for them, but they'd just ruin it for me.

3/21/20 5:51 PM
10/30/19
eubie5 -
Homelander -

I won't be able to call in but have a couple of questions for you Jay that the people want answered.

1.  WTF were you thinking when you posted a pic of the inside of your wife's bunghole?

2.  Are you willing to give Domino's another opportuniety to gain your respect since things are 50% off through the end of tomorrow?  Maybe you should eat Domino's on air.

The original thread could have the podcast links put into grad1's OP so it can grow into a thread with hundreds if not thousands of pages IMO.  We could all look back onto the start of Jay becoming a baller driving an 11 second Fiesta like a "boss" and see the creation of this soon to be rival of JRE.

Good luck guys.

Whoa, whoa, WHOA

pj posted pics of his wife's BUNGHOLE???

can a brother get a link?

We'll let him explain it on air and describe what the arctic circle was like.

3/21/20 5:52 PM
5/23/12
Dajuisher -
Passive Jay -
RdotC -
jujigatame1981 - 

You have a great radio voice. You should play around with compression. You may become the next Stern!

compression?