1/1/01

11 days ago
3/19/04

20 minutes? What’s the gist?

Edited: 11 days ago
1/1/01
Canooke -

Because of massive refugee immigration Ireland is fucked...

- Same as everywhere else in Europe, the refugees are mostly young adult men.

- It's the rich and the politicians that want the refugees for labor and votes. The working class is very against it.

- The average refugees brings 20 'family members' with them after being given asylum, with the record being 70.

- Based on current trends, native Irish could be an ethnic minority by 2050.

- The EU is largely driving this policy and will start processing asylum requests in Africa before migrants even enter Europe.

- The current estimate of African migrants in Europe is 9 million. France's President, Macron says that it will grow to 200 million in the next 30 years.

11 days ago
1/1/01

Bump

11 days ago
1/1/01

Subbed for later 

11 days ago
11/1/03

Simple solution to this nonsense is the power to vote these globalists out of power. If we dont do that we deserve what we get, no one to blame but ourselves.

11 days ago
9/4/08
Nice jobs boys, just piss it all away.
11 days ago
7/12/15

Ireland was a shithole until the 2000s 

11/11/11

Asia for Asians

South America for South Americans 

Africa for Africans 

Israel for Israelis

Europe for Everyone 

lol

11 days ago
2/9/14
amadeus - 
Canooke -

Because of massive refugee immigration Ireland is fucked...

- Same as everywhere else in Europe, the refugees are mostly young adult men.

- It's the rich and the politicians that want the refugees for labor and votes. The working class is very against it.

- The average refugees brings 20 'family members' with them after being given asylum, with the record being 70.

- Based on current trends, native Irish could be an ethnic minority by 2050.

- The EU is largely driving this policy and will start processing asylum requests in Africa before migrants even enter Europe.

- The current estimate of African migrants in Europe is 9 million. France's President, Macron says that it will grow to 200 million in the next 30 years.

The Govt is determined to have us as a minority before 2040 or 2050. They're trying to fastrack abortion so the the killing of unborn Irish and supposedly they might be considering Euthanasia as well [So not only will we be killing our unborn we'll be killing our elderly as well] I'm sure the usual loons will deny that this is a genocide against Whites.
11 days ago
8/18/13

:’-(

11 days ago
7/13/09
Canooke -

Basically all the smart and brave Irish live in America nowadays so they’re importing Africans and Syrians to bang their women and breed them out of their own island. 

11 days ago
8/9/12

11 days ago
1/23/06
Ireland provided refuge to my family in the wake of WW2
11 days ago
1/1/01
ttt
11 days ago
6/18/09

This is scare mongering of the highest order.  A tiny fraction of Ireland is currently made up of immigrants. 

Irish people know all too well what its like to be immigrants and have treated those who have come with respect and humanity. As a consequence of this most of the people that have come into ireland have assimilated very well. 

Irish people are generally pro immigration as long as there is vetting and regulation. 

11/9/10
JJitsu -
Canooke -

Basically all the smart and brave Irish live in America nowadays so they’re importing Africans and Syrians to bang their women and breed them out of their own island. 

As a fan of green eyed gingers this would sadden me if it happened

11/9/10
FortyKoatz -

This is scare mongering of the highest order.  A tiny fraction of Ireland is currently made up of immigrants. 

Irish people know all too well what its like to be immigrants and have treated those who have come with respect and humanity. As a consequence of this most of the people that have come into ireland have assimilated very well. 

Irish people are generally pro immigration as long as there is vetting and regulation. 

Wait the Irish who left Ireland knew what it's like to be an immigrant. But do the Irish that never left really know? 

11 days ago
7/13/09
VinegarStrokes -
JJitsu -
Canooke -

As a fan of green eyed gingers this would sadden me if it happened

Yeah twould be a sad day if the gobshytes in the old country allowed that to happen. 

Also I would highly recommend the gingers in the buff showing their muff thread on after dark if you like the soulless ones

11 days ago
5/13/09

I actually live here. Anyone raving about immigrant problems is reading too much daily mail.

11 days ago
1/1/01

So the guy is bitchin about what the Irish themselves did in the middle of the 19th century? How ironic. 

11 days ago
1/1/01
FortyKoatz - 

then you'd be republicans in america. the democrats seem to be against vetting.
11 days ago
1/11/06
Skeletor68 -

I actually live here. Anyone raving about immigrant problems is reading too much daily mail.

Sometimes our limited experiences, especially if we’re well off won’t allow us to see the bigger pictures. I would consider the statistics of uncontrolled immigration from Africa into Europe. It’s not good when you have too many immigrants at once - they won’t assimilate.

Take California, in the US. About 50 years ago, it was mostly white, voting conservative as white people like to do. They have had a mostly open border for 50 years - the whites are nearly a non-majority, Spanish is spoken equally as much as English, and many there consider Mexico their home and not the US.

11 days ago
3/27/03
Skeletor68 -

And so it begins 

11 days ago
1/1/01
Oh yay. Is this the new Sweden for xenophobes to get their fear and hatred bubbling away on?

So new, so fresh.