OtherGround Forums The Trump Speech You're Not Allowed To See

6 days ago
9/12/05

Because it's so great that the DNC operatives posing as news anchors know there is too much truth to it...  Trumps blasts globalists, commies, Iran, and all of the alt-left/democrats with no apologies.  This is the president we have all been waiting for, but the puppets on the news, and all of the zombies who have been programmed to hate him will continue to plug their ears and scream "orange man bad!"

If democrats loved their country and their fellow countrymen half as much as they hated Trump, our country would truly be well off under this president.  

6 days ago
10/5/05

4 later

6 days ago
1/13/11

When is this from? 

for later.  

6 days ago
10/31/13

Fuck the politics.  I don't know how anyone can stand listening to the guy read from a telepromter for more than 30 seconds, not to mention his dour face squinting to see beyond his nose..

6 days ago
9/3/12
Haka Jawaka -

Fuck the politics.  I don't know how anyone can stand listening to the guy read from a telepromter for more than 30 seconds, not to mention his dour face squinting to see beyond his nose..

Dour face? Are you retarded ? He’s saying real stuff and you’re here going burpty durpty. Remove your hands from your chest and try spelling it out this time 

6 days ago
9/12/05
Haka Jawaka - 

That's too bad, you could have learned something.
6 days ago
9/27/07

6 days ago
5/19/07

Later

6 days ago
5/14/10
LOL @ the camera zooming in on the pissed off China reps when Trump is talking about foreign countries taking advantage of America.
6 days ago
7/23/19

That was a very good speech, actually.

6 days ago
9/12/05
Freaky_Hibiki - LOL @ the camera zooming in on the pissed off China reps when Trump is talking about foreign countries taking advantage of America.

That was one of my favorite parts. The politicians and corporations who sold us out that commie shithole should be held accountable.
6 days ago
2/12/16

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

He’s an awful president.

6 days ago
5/10/08

OP - Why aren't we allowed to see this?

WTF are you talking about?  You linked it from youtube.

6 days ago
8/20/15
ViciousJBone -

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

He’s an awful president.

In your opinion maybe. Let's ignore what the media says in regards to Mueller, whistleblower etc. What policy do you have an issue with? I am asking an honest question. What issue do you have with the policies he has made or pushed?

6 days ago
9/27/07
Discomboobulated -

That was a very good speech, actually.

6 days ago
1/1/01
Is this the speech Wilbur Ross slept through?
6 days ago
12/29/18

Will check out 

6 days ago
1/1/01

4 later! 

6 days ago
3/16/15

I hope this doesn't offend anyone on here, I donated to President Trump again today.  They sent out an email saying it would be double matched.  I donated again.

MAGA

6 days ago
4/11/10
Freaky_Hibiki - LOL @ the camera zooming in on the pissed off China reps when Trump is talking about foreign countries taking advantage of America.

They weren’t pissed that we’re just thinking me sooooo horny

6 days ago
9/17/10
Haka Jawaka -

Reading from the TelePrompTer? You mean like Obama did his entire time in office.

6 days ago
1/1/01
Dude gives zero fucks...
6 days ago
9/12/05
lionsoul - 

OP - Why aren't we allowed to see this?

WTF are you talking about?  You linked it from youtube.

I was being somewhat facetious, but the truth is that the media blacked this speech out completely. It was an awesome speech, but the only place you will see or hear of it is on Youtube.
6 days ago
1/1/01

Will watch it later 

6 days ago
9/3/12
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

I hope this doesn't offend anyone on here, I donated to President Trump again today.  They sent out an email saying it would be double matched.  I donated again.

MAGA

Yeah but do you even have the Trump Gold Card?