OtherGround Forums The final play. President's Trump Card.

Edited: 6 days ago
9/19/13

Trump has a very calculated legal strategy to get enough lower court support to eventually take it to the Supreme Court.

This is when he will lay out all the "massive" evidence that Sydney Powell is talking about.

Not before then. They are strictly sorting through all of it, setting legal strategy for the grand finale.

That's it. Now it's just a waiting game. Exactly as it is reflecting in reality right now. Headlines are snoring with slight whistles of these things but it seems like Demlibs don't know what's really coming.

6 days ago
9/19/13

6 days ago
1/25/04

In for the Reeeeeeeeeeeing by the left

6 days ago
3/2/09

It doesn't matter if he takes it to the World Court, his goose is cooked.  The sooner he can accept that reality, the sooner his rabid followers can go back to the trailers and watch re-runs of Roseanne and Tool Time. 

6 days ago
2/5/05

You’re gonna be waitin a long time. 

6 days ago
1/1/01
Supreme Court is a trier of law not of fact. This strategy is impossible.
6 days ago
9/19/13

6 days ago
8/7/12

Dude, as a fellow Trumptard. Just stop. I hope he has a Trump card up his sleeve and some wise legal representation but as each day goes by it's looking less and less that it is likely. 

Maybe he is waiting and holding on to key evidence and waiting till the 12th hour not to make it public. It is unfortunately looking less and less like that is the case. 

Maybe he doesnt want the biden team time to implement some sort of defense. Doesnt matter now at this point. Just let the cards fall where they may at this point. 

6 days ago
6/3/03

I want to believe, I really do. However, this shit is over. Even if there was massive fuckery the Dems got away with it. 

6 days ago
8/20/08

Hopefully it will involve Ivanka stripping down in court and showing those massive tits.

6 days ago
5/3/01
MPA - 

It doesn't matter if he takes it to the World Court, his goose is cooked.  The sooner he can accept that reality, the sooner his rabid followers can go back to the trailers and watch re-runs of Roseanne and Tool Time. 

hey, fuck you, buddy

6 days ago
1/1/01
AnotherTMAguy - 

Hopefully it will involve Ivanka stripping down in court and showing those massive tits.

6 days ago
1/1/01
In for tiddy pics
6 days ago
1/1/01
Nitecrawler - 

I want to believe, I really do. However, this shit is over. Even if there was massive fuckery the Dems got away with it. 

I feel pretty much the same.  Fuck Biden, but if Trump pulls off some judicial miracle and ends up being legally deemed the president elect . . . well, I would not want to live in any metro region when that shit goes down.  Ammo is fucking expensive. 

Also, +1 for Ivanka's titties. 

6 days ago
5/10/04

I hope that happens.

Would be the ultimate last minute "fuck you" to the left -- which would be glorious -- and they absolutely deserve it.

That said... its difficult to be optimistic at this point.

We all know there was voter fraud.
It's funny how every time they find a ""mistake"", it's in favor of Biden.

But ultimately -- the ""mistakes"" they don't find are probably equal or greater in number than the ones they uncover.

It would take a massive smoking gun in multiple states -- and that's about as likely as a broke-dick dog-faced poney solider, hitting a hole in one in a par 5.

That said...

It is Trump, it is 2020, and it is the holiday season.

The "Trump Christmas Miracle" would make a great Christmas movie! :)

6 days ago
1/1/01
MPA -

We want to expose voter fraud. The presidency is the last thing on my mind.

6 days ago
7/8/17

This shits getting sad seeing you guys post things like this

6 days ago
10/29/12
oranos -

Trump has a very calculated legal strategy to get enough lower court support to eventually take it to the Supreme Court.

This is when he will lay out all the "massive" evidence that Sydney Powell is talking about.

Not before then. They are strictly sorting through all of it, setting legal strategy for the grand finale.

That's it. Now it's just a waiting game. Exactly as it is reflecting in reality right now. Headlines are snoring with slight whistles of these things but it seems like Demlibs don't know what's really coming.

Damn this sounds as promising as your Michigan thread from earlier today that for some odd reason you never went back to. 

6 days ago
9/20/19
AnotherTMAguy -

You know Ivanka has had a titty pic out there from almost 20 years ago from a modeling wardrobe malfunction, no? 

6 days ago
8/20/08
HillboFrateTrane -
AnotherTMAguy -

You know Ivanka has had a titty pic out there from almost 20 years ago from a modeling wardrobe malfunction, no? 

Voted up, will look for it after work.

6 days ago
9/28/03

Giuliani killed it in court yesterday.  He might get Pennsylvania flipped.

6 days ago
6/3/03
clarenceworley -

Giuliani killed it in court yesterday.  He might get Pennsylvania flipped.

Say what now?

6 days ago
11/20/13

Lol, Trumptards never learn.

6 days ago
4/19/09
oranos -

Please, hold your breath

6 days ago
12/17/06

OP actually believes this.