OtherGround Forums The final play. President's Trump Card.

11/18/20 11:05 PM
8/24/12
CuddleBug -

BOOM!

Muh Venezuelan Al Gore Rythyms!

11/18/20 11:05 PM
9/10/10

I cheer for trump

There old men not even looking in.right place

It's ballot stuffing mail ins only thing to talk about

11/18/20 11:17 PM
7/22/15

Casket GIFs | Tenor

11/18/20 11:26 PM
1/17/03
Nitecrawler -

I want to believe, I really do. However, this shit is over. Even if there was massive fuckery the Dems got away with it. 

"If"? 

Its beyond confirmed

11/18/20 11:59 PM
3/7/05
Evidence not presented to the lower courts would not be considered by the Supreme Court, that is not how it works. It is hilarious how little people know about the court system in this country.
11/19/20 12:10 AM
2/2/12
Erik Apple -
Nitecrawler -

I want to believe, I really do. However, this shit is over. Even if there was massive fuckery the Dems got away with it. 

"If"? 

Its beyond confirmed

So confirmed, not a single bit of evidence has been shown in court. So proven that Lawyers foryour Dear Leader have quit.

Really, how stupid are you? is there a limit?

11/19/20 12:11 AM
5/22/05
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
baj54 -

Dude, as a fellow Trumptard. Just stop. I hope he has a Trump card up his sleeve and some wise legal representation but as each day goes by it's looking less and less that it is likely. 

Maybe he is waiting and holding on to key evidence and waiting till the 12th hour not to make it public. It is unfortunately looking less and less like that is the case. 

Maybe he doesnt want the biden team time to implement some sort of defense. Doesnt matter now at this point. Just let the cards fall where they may at this point. 

unfortunately this - deck is stacked to high against him. Sadly GOP are a bunch of cucks and not willing to fight for the country. the 2 michigan certifiers folded like cheap suits when called racist, which is now the default setting. should have told them to fuck told them to fuck theirselves and sued them into obvilian for defamation. Actually there should be hit squads executing every single dem that posts shit like that. it'll shut them the fuck up with a quickness.

The stab in the back theory huh?

11/19/20 12:27 AM
8/25/07
greasegun -
Erik Apple -
Nitecrawler -

"If"? 

Its beyond confirmed

So confirmed, not a single bit of evidence has been shown in court. So proven that Lawyers foryour Dear Leader have quit.

No, there is no limit.  His stupidity knows no bounds.

11/19/20 12:33 AM
3/3/12
MPA -

It doesn't matter if he takes it to the World Court, his goose is cooked.  The sooner he can accept that reality, the sooner his rabid followers can go back to the trailers and watch re-runs of Roseanne and Tool Time. 

Trump 2020.

My house is nicer than yours, sorry...

maybe try a 360?

11/19/20 12:35 AM
5/14/10
oranos - 

Trump has a very calculated legal strategy to get enough lower court support to eventually take it to the Supreme Court.

This is when he will lay out all the "massive" evidence that Sydney Powell is talking about.

Not before then. They are strictly sorting through all of it, setting legal strategy for the grand finale.

That's it. Now it's just a waiting game. Exactly as it is reflecting in reality right now. Headlines are snoring with slight whistles of these things but it seems like Demlibs don't know what's really coming.

I hope you're right because a certain OGer will owe me a tootski.
11/19/20 12:39 AM
8/16/12

Edited: 11/19/20 12:58 AM
8/20/08

If the dress don't fit, YOU MUST ACQUIT!

11/19/20 12:44 AM
12/11/14
Jack Carter -

In for the Reeeeeeeeeeeing by the left

*talks to self in the mirror *

11/19/20 12:56 AM
6/20/13

11/19/20 1:15 AM
1/1/01
greasegun -
Erik Apple -
Nitecrawler -

"If"? 

Its beyond confirmed

The lack of evidence shows how deep the fraud goes! What more proof of a conspiracy do you need than this laughable absence of proof? Get a brain, moran! 

11/29/20 6:35 AM
5/3/01
Looney Ronulan Paultard - 

11/29/20 8:46 AM
7/12/15

F22 Delusional Disorder, Persecutory Type.  Multiple episodes, currently in acute episode.  Severe.

The presence of one (or more) delusions with a duration of 1 month or longer.  Apart from the impact of the delusion(s) or its ramifications, functioning is not markedly impaired, and behavior is not bizzare or odd.  This subtype applies when the central theme of the delusion involves the individual’s belief that he or she is being conspired against, cheated on, spied on, followed, poisoned or drugged, maliciously maligned, harassed or obsctructed in the pursuit of long term goals.

DSM 5.  This is where people who believe in the election fraud myth fall.  Surety in the utter absence of fact.  Victimhood where there has been no offense.  Cries for justice where there has been no crime.  Abandonment of reason in favor of an adoption of fictional persecution.  Hanging on to one lie after another even after those lies fail the smallest of legal tests and requirements.  

The unfortunate thing is that people do not let their delusions go.  It is difficult for people to go against themselves after they invest so much in being so wrong.  Saving face is, in this instance, more important than country.  When you speak to people who think this way, the do not even have well thought out schemes for how they arrive at their conclusions.  It is a series of illogical leaps and backwards deductions that maintain the delusion.  

11/29/20 9:14 AM
10/11/18
MPA - 

It doesn't matter if he takes it to the World Court, his goose is cooked.  The sooner he can accept that reality, the sooner his rabid followers can go back to the trailers and watch re-runs of Roseanne and Tool Time. 

Atleast our side isn't full of pedophiles.
11/29/20 9:21 AM
3/4/18
Looney Ronulan Paultard - 

More like "there was fraud but it's just been Republicans voting twice for their kids or moms".

11/29/20 9:34 AM
11/20/13
Mr Karate -
MPA - 

*glances at Roy Moore*

11/29/20 9:49 AM
3/4/18
Erik Apple - 
Nitecrawler -

"If"? 

Its beyond confirmed

lol

11/29/20 9:50 AM
3/4/18
ksacs revenge - 
Mr Karate -
MPA - 

*glances at Roy Moore*

Oh hello Republican Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert, convicted pedophile