OtherGround Forums The guy who stopped the El Paso shooter

9 days ago
11/29/11

Was arrested at the White House when he went to get an award from Trump. He had missed a court date for something traffic related. Had an open warrant and the Secret service arrested him. Kinda funny kinda fucked up though 

9 days ago
1/1/01

That's fucked up.

9 days ago
1/1/01

That's some shit luck. What's his gofundme lol

9 days ago
5/22/16

That’s fucking retarded.  Pardon that dude. 

9 days ago
6/10/10

fake news

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article234967637.html

9 days ago
11/29/11
mixedmartialfarts -

fake news

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article234967637.html

Is it? My bad if so my dad told me and showed me the article 

9 days ago
1/13/11
2breath2feel -
mixedmartialfarts -

fake news

Is it? My bad if so my dad told me and showed me the article 

Punch your old man in the neck, he’ll be a better researcher for it. 

9 days ago
11/29/11

After reading that article it's still unclear. Could be a PR move by the El Paso Leo. It doesn't look good arresting a hero

9 days ago
11/29/11

He still went to the White House to get an award and got arrested. For failure to appear on traffic charges 

9 days ago
1/1/01

The secret service...ever heard of using your best discretion?

Tards.

9 days ago
12/4/08

Thread title is misleading. I started a thread on this last night. Guy is a shit bag criminal who lied about his role in the shooting. He did fuck all during the shooting except get shot. He had an active warrant for his arrest. Fuck him.

9 days ago
12/18/03
Moke -

The secret service...ever heard of using your best discretion?

Tards.

Can they legally do that in the US? 

Over here it would be a crime to have someone with an outstanding arrest warrant go unnarested. 

9 days ago
1/1/01
The Leg Collector -

Thread title is misleading. I started a thread on this last night. Guy is a shit bag criminal who lied about his role in the shooting. He did fuck all during the shooting except get shot. He had an active warrant for his arrest. Fuck him.

Is this true?

9 days ago
12/19/10

Dude isn’t a hero and fails to show up to court. 

9 days ago
3/6/06
deport him!
9 days ago
2/1/13
Moke -
The Leg Collector -

Is this true?

Even my local news, states away, reported as leg collector said. He tried to make himself sound like a hero, but police reviewed hours of security footage and found nothing resembling the story he told.

9 days ago
12/4/08
Moke -
The Leg Collector -

Is this true?

Yes its true

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/secret-service-arrested-el-paso-shooting-hero-as-he-was-about-to-be-honored-by-trump-at-white-house

9 days ago
3/16/06

Except he wasn't arrested. He was detained, found to have a non-extraditable warrant, and released.

9 days ago
1/1/01
The Leg Collector -

A shit bag criminal...cause of a traffic related offense?  A little strong don't you think?  I'm not saying the part about him not being a hero isn't true...but come on man!?!?

9 days ago
11/20/13

Lol, it's so fitting that Trump wants to give an award to a liar. Where's Trump's award? Oh wait...

8 days ago
1/1/01
ksacs revenge -

Lol, it's so fitting that Trump wants to give an award to a liar. Where's Trump's award? Oh wait...

To be fair we'd have to give out liar awards to most politicians.

8 days ago
6/28/10
ksacs revenge -

lol. Hey look here he is again. The guy that doesn't care about politics. You sure do seem to have interest and seem to be one sided...for someone that doesn't care.

8 days ago
8/7/19
ksacs revenge - 

His award was handed to him on November 9th, 2016 when he defeated Hillary Clinton and you started to REEEEE at the sky.

Le Shat
#TDS
#KsacIsAWoman
8 days ago
12/4/08
Mit -
The Leg Collector -

A shit bag criminal...cause of a traffic related offense?  A little strong don't you think?  I'm not saying the part about him not being a hero isn't true...but come on man!?!?

You didnt click my link did you?

"Grant has a criminal record for theft and evading arrest, according to Texas court documents reviewed by the Washington Examiner. He was sentenced to eight months in prison for car theft in March, after pleading guilty to stealing a silver 2009 Mazda 6. In 2016, he pleaded guilty and was also sentenced to 18 days in jail for stealing TVs from a Sears in Richardson, Texas. He pleaded guilty to evading arrest in Collins County in 2016."

This on top of taking advantage of a gofundme that raised 17k due to his bullshit story. So again, fuck that guy.