BJ Penn Forever

aka Black Steve

12 days ago
2/22/13

Classy

12 days ago
12/26/05

Completely uncalled for.

Also, how do people have zero sense of danger?  If you have somebody who's over twice your size yelling at you from less than a foot away and you have absolutely zero ability to deal with them, you're in fucking danger.

12 days ago
6/18/19
Well he gave her the chance to get away.. Dumb witch... Woman put herself in a man's place then oh well... Sorry I don't give someone a pass for being stupid... She could have simply just walked away... Why would you continue to provoke that giant??.
12 days ago
2/24/07
CavemanDave - 

Completely uncalled for.

Also, how do people have zero sense of danger?  If you have somebody who's over twice your size yelling at you from less than a foot away and you have absolutely zero ability to deal with them, you're in fucking danger.

Stupid women think there’s an invisible force field because they have a vagina or something. Some learn the hard way
12 days ago
3/17/14

I'm always feel like I have seen these videos before. But in reality its just that scum always hang around the same areas so it feels like every video is from the same location. 

12 days ago
12/17/09

Apparently those bitches don't speak engrish.

Black Mountain told them hoes to back dat ass up.

Hoodrat wearing the mustard bottle, got the whole bucket of KFC and a 40oz of Olde English 800.

12 days ago
1/3/18

Oh damn! I laughed harder with each punch that overripe banana absorbed.

interestingly enough, not one guy or tiny tribe tried to play alpha and jump in and stop him. 

12 days ago
7/12/03

Lol @ mustard bottle

12 days ago
11/6/06

Equality!

12 days ago
3/27/09
Im with the banned -

interestingly enough, not one guy or tiny tribe tried to play alpha and jump in and stop him. 

Hard to alpha the actual alpha

12 days ago
7/9/19

Shiiiit just your average night clubbin 

12 days ago
11/27/02
The annoying "Oh my god" has seemed to replace "Worldstar"
12 days ago
2/14/10

More ratchets than the damn Snap-on truck. Stupid bitch got checked twice, came back for a 3rd helping.

Coal Mountain is the hero the hood needs. 6 foot 7 and 350 pounds of attitude adjustment. 

12 days ago
9/27/15
CavemanDave - 

Completely uncalled for.

This! I'm not condoning men that hit women but women need to be taught that just because you are a woman, that doesn't mean you can approach aggressively and slap at a huge angry man and expect no repercussions!this is simply terrible survival skills..

That mountain dude is huge but mostly fat...lots of guys could beat him down but he's probably got a gun do its not worth it
12 days ago
9/1/06

Not impressed, couldnt even knock her out!

12 days ago
1/22/19
CavemanDave -

Completely uncalled for.

Alcohol helps ;-). That being said, women, for whatever reason, have bigger (more stupid) balls than men when it comes to picking fights, even tho they have less t.  You'd never see a five foot non athletic dude pick a fight with a 400 lb 6'8 behemoth over this dumb stuff, but you see it regularly with women.  I think all these feminist movies, Ronda Rousey syndrome and women super heroes have messed them up a bit, paired with the fact many have got away with this stuff before and the men just cower and run away.  Most men will not hit back, but there are increasingly more men that have had it.  Bless these brave ratchets for making Worl'star great again.

12 days ago
12/17/06
IronHands -

More ratchets than the damn Snap-on truck. Stupid bitch got checked twice, came back for a 3rd helping.

Coal Mountain is the hero the hood needs. 6 foot 7 and 350 pounds of attitude adjustment. 

NAPA know-how!

12 days ago
10/25/05
IronHands -

100% accurate. 

12 days ago
7/20/01
damn bitch came back for THIRDS even - that check hook doe
12 days ago
11/9/17
CavemanDave -

Completely uncalled for.

Entitlement and being taught there are no consequences for your actions. 

12 days ago
5/14/09

Dude his hand was as big as her dumbass head lol.  I dont approve men hitting women but in this case she was poking the bear in her ugly ass spandex jump suit, looking like April'fanda O'Neil 

12 days ago
7/15/04
Im with the banned -

Lol. Same reason a smaller guy is much more likely to have someone take him up on his offer to fight than if a big dude does it.

Just like the animal kingdom, size generally matters. And that dude was king of the jungle.