OtherGround Forums The "turning Black" when people get in a FIGHT

5 days ago
12/4/18

The "turning Black" when you get violent is a very fascinating phenomena...

I believe that Blacks are SO deeply connected with violence in our minds, when people want to seem /appear violent or dangerous they literally "act Black".

I'm not saying this is right or good. I think it's quite bizarre. 

But it is SO common. It's something people do without thinking. It's like a looking directly into someone's subconscious beliefs.

People don't even know that they are doing it. But soon as people want to seem "scary" they start to act like a Black stereotype.

5 days ago
6/4/06
Boondocks has an episode around this, hilarious.
5 days ago
4/3/08

Motherfuckers get loud when they’re scared. 

5 days ago
5/20/19

Maybe it’s not acting black.

Maybe in the old days, niggas like Abraham Lincoln would get mad and sound the same way. 

Maybe blacks be on that next level anger and when any human gets mad, they be talking that way. But since whites be chill and shit, they don’t often conversate in that particular way. But when you get to Texas, Texas mexicans be all mad and shit and so da black anger comes out. 

5 days ago
11/21/05

I don't agree with your premise that people "act black" when they get violent.

When angry/scared and in a fight or flight mode, the cerebral cortex dims and more basic part of the brain take over - causing some people to make primal sounds, facial expressions, and vocal repetition, among many other things.  Not sure how that ties into "acting black".

I think maybe you are refering to nitwits that start dropping the Nword when they are mad?

5 days ago
4/9/09
dhughes -

When angry/scared and in a fight or flight mode, the cerebral cortex dims and more basic part of the brain take over - causing some people to make primal sounds, facial expressions, and vocal repetition, among many other things.  Not sure how that ties into "acting black".

I think maybe you are refering to nitwits that start dropping the Nword when they are mad?

He just chinged the correct Chong. 

5 days ago
12/4/18
dhughes -

Yes mostly referring to the people who start throwing around the n word during an altercation. Countless videos online of this 

Edited: 5 days ago
4/17/13

I don't think it's a race thing. It's more a culture thing, or lack of culture to be exact. When certain people (low IQ) feel threatened they mimic whatever it is in their minds eye they would feel most threatened by. Most people know "urban" culture as a bed of violence, savagery, and brutalism and so they want to project that image to whatever is threatening them.

Humans aren't the only ones to adopt this defense mechanism, many animals have adapted to mimic the traits or likeness of their predators... SUPER predators...

Edited: 5 days ago
3/19/09
You can thank world star for that, God of thunder
5 days ago
10/3/12

White people are more likely to act black when geting their picture taken with one. 

5 days ago
9/5/06
HoneyGlazedJinx -

Maybe in the old days, niggas like Abraham Lincoln would get mad and sound the same way. 

Maybe blacks be on that next level anger and when any human gets mad, they be talking that way. But since whites be chill and shit, they don’t often conversate in that particular way. But when you get to Texas, Texas mexicans be all mad and shit and so da black anger comes out. 

5 days ago
6/22/03
Russians don't do this.
4 days ago
4/13/12

4 days ago
10/16/07

While guys know to act Russian or Slav 

4 days ago
4/11/10

We need some world star videos up in the mothsfuckah

4 days ago
5/29/18

So you're scared of black people? Lol

Nice troll dumbass

4 days ago
7/19/11

I think you are only referring to Americans, I don't think Estonians act black or Scottish ect

4 days ago
12/4/18
weaktendons -

I think you are only referring to Americans, I don't think Estonians act black or Scottish ect

I would agree 

4 days ago
1/14/16
dhughes -

D. Huge with the extra subtle double agent racism! NICE!

4 days ago
5/20/19
RussFro -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

Lmfao never saw that. Good skit.