OtherGround Forums "The white liberal..."

12 days ago
2/2/08

Malcolm X quote:

http://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/disp_textbook.cfm?smtid=3&psid=3619

The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative. Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro's friend and benefactor; and by winning the friendship, allegiance, and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political "football game" that is constantly raging between the white liberals and white conservatives.

12 days ago
12/29/09

The tale of kop and Black Douge.

12 days ago
2/4/06

Yes suh! 

12 days ago
1/3/20

Malcom X isn't black.

~ Joe Biden

12 days ago
12/29/09
KaiTangata - 

Malcom X isn't black.

~ Joe Biden

ain't. You aint' black your damn selfe.

12 days ago
1/3/20
kingofpancakes - 
KaiTangata - 

Malcom X isn't black.

~ Joe Biden

Sorry, I'm too educated and made a mistake when trying to sound like a fucking retard. Forgive me!
12 days ago
4/12/04

Malcolm x is right 

12 days ago
9/14/19
forumnewb -

Malcolm X quote:

http://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/disp_textbook.cfm?smtid=3&psid=3619

The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative. Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro's friend and benefactor; and by winning the friendship, allegiance, and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political "football game" that is constantly raging between the white liberals and white conservatives.

Preach Malcolm !!!!!

you know the rules !!!!

12 days ago
4/27/15

The modern progressives that live and breathe identity politics are the ultimate moral busybodies

“Of all the tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.  It may be better to live under robber barons than under the omnipotent moral busybodies.  The robber barons cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”  - C.S. Lewis

12 days ago
12/29/09
KaiTangata - 
kingofpancakes - 
KaiTangata - 

Malcom X isn't black.

~ Joe Biden

Sorry, I'm too educated and made a mistake when trying to sound like a fucking retard. Forgive me!

You best be soory. Now go on....git....

12 days ago
5/28/03

He's right.

White liberals are a menace of unparalleled damage.

12 days ago
1/3/20
Kona Silat - 

Malcolm x is right 

100% actually yet he's dead and here we are! Interesting eh?
12 days ago
1/9/02
Black Dougie -

The modern progressives that live and breathe identity politics are the ultimate moral busybodies

“Of all the tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.  It may be better to live under robber barons than under the omnipotent moral busybodies.  The robber barons cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”  - C.S. Lewis

good shit

12 days ago
8/13/02

I think Malcolm X is pretty spot on here.

12 days ago
2/29/16
Remember the Unabomber Manifesto?

12. Those who are most sensitive about “politically incorrect” terminology are not the average black ghetto- dweller, Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled person, but a minority of activists, many of whom do not even belong to any “oppressed” group but come from privileged strata of society. Political correctness has its stronghold among university professors, who have secure employment with comfortable salaries, and the majority of whom are heterosexual white males from middle- to upper-middle-class families.

13. Many leftists have an intense identification with the problems of groups that have an image of being weak (women), defeated (American Indians), repellent (homosexuals) or otherwise inferior. The leftists themselves feel that these groups are inferior. They would never admit to themselves that they have such feelings, but it is precisely because they do see these groups as inferior that they identify with their problems. (We do not mean to suggest that women, Indians, etc. ARE inferior; we are only making a point about leftist psychology.)
12 days ago
6/12/13
Pustak -

Weird. You’re the one hes talking about.  

Edited: 12 days ago
1/1/01
The funny thing about that quote is White Liberals are VERY different now from when he said that.

That quote was well before most became infected with the identity politics virus.

Well intentioned, but kinda misguided idealism, has morphed into outright derangement.
12 days ago
8/22/14
Charles Barkley -

That's eerie.  It's such a appropriate description of some people these days. 

I hope i remember that one

12 days ago
8/13/02
Spider Rico -
Pustak -

Weird. You’re the one hes talking about.  

What makes you think I'm a liberal?

12 days ago
8/18/13

The man was correct. White liberals are a cancer to the world.

12 days ago
2/27/20

They have the greatest disconnect from reality.  Everything they stand for is a pipe dream.

They mean well but are either smart enough to talk themselves into stupid ideals and behaviors...

but the majority are virtue signaling low IQ people with superiority complexes.

12 days ago
5/30/03

Principal Andy, Dagibitch aka Virushoax, martigman aka orcus, tomatocan...  

12 days ago
5/30/03
shen - The funny thing about that quote is White Liberals are VERY different now from when he said that.

That quote was well before most became infected with the identity politics virus.

Well intentioned, but kinda misguided idealism, has morphed into outright derangement.

This. Today's liberal is deranged 

12 days ago
12/26/05

They arent pretending.  They pretty much hate themselves.

That makes two of us, I hate them too.

12 days ago
12/26/05

They need a chart for libertarians.