OtherGround Forums Theory That Epstein Was an FBI or CIA Asset...

9 days ago
6/11/10
Poiupoiu -
sparkyman - 
Pilgor the goat - 
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

It’s very probable he is dead by his own hand, the dead pics of him look like they could be him but I don’t really care either way. I’m pissed off about the whole thing as I think the story will now be media narrative shift and damage controlled and buried with him. Hopefully more still comes of it like others have said but this goes way deep.

I think it’s saying something that a huge majority of people believe there’s more to it then the very basic notion that’s it’s just a simple suicide. Way too much involved, the information about him and his “lifestyle” have been around for years and a lot of people can feel it in their gut now that this has come to a head.

This is how tides turn. Everyone, on both sides of the aisle and across different political environments have felt the narrative pressure of the mainstream and its ability to influence public discourse. These fucks up top genuinely believe that they can do whatever they want now and let the damage control machine clean up the mess like a roomba on smooth hardwood. But I've never seen people on both sides coalesce on a point in space and time like were seeing now. My brother is very left wing, I'm mostly right wing (Although were Canadian, so right wing has more of a libertarian bent to it than pure conservative and up until 2015, liberalism had a decidedly fiscal conservatism to it), and we both think some weird bullshit is going on. No one should think this is ok. We all knew the next logical move, and boom, there it is. 

Maybe this is where we realize what game were all playing and who is on who's side. Doubt it, but maybe. 

Yet, I watched about 3 minutes of MSM last night (all I could bear) and the only thing I heard was denouncing Trump for suggesting that there are things being covered up.

THIS is the reason for the Trump hate everywhere, because he won't go along. He's the only person in any position of power asking for answers.

I don't care what side anyone is on, we should get answers.

"I don't care what side anyone is on, we should get answers."

when youre a CTard no answer will satisfy you.

look through the history of the thread

CTard - the worst part is this happened while he was on suicide watch

note - he wasnt on suicide watch anymore

CTard - that make it even worse, how was he not on suicide watch

. . .

You miss the point and I feel like it’s on purpose.

He was on suicide watch and then taken off only less then a few weeks later. If you believe that he committed suicide then that’s fine. But that shows that the decision to take him off a more restrictive schedule in a suicide watch was obviously wrong. Incompetent or on purpose would be where the conspiracy comes in.

Either way you want to bitch about it, it stinks. And shouldn’t have happened.

9 days ago
10/11/18

In

9 days ago
2/4/09

For people looking for primary sources

9 days ago
3/20/12
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva - 
Poiupoiu -
sparkyman - 
Pilgor the goat - 
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

It’s very probable he is dead by his own hand, the dead pics of him look like they could be him but I don’t really care either way. I’m pissed off about the whole thing as I think the story will now be media narrative shift and damage controlled and buried with him. Hopefully more still comes of it like others have said but this goes way deep.

I think it’s saying something that a huge majority of people believe there’s more to it then the very basic notion that’s it’s just a simple suicide. Way too much involved, the information about him and his “lifestyle” have been around for years and a lot of people can feel it in their gut now that this has come to a head.

This is how tides turn. Everyone, on both sides of the aisle and across different political environments have felt the narrative pressure of the mainstream and its ability to influence public discourse. These fucks up top genuinely believe that they can do whatever they want now and let the damage control machine clean up the mess like a roomba on smooth hardwood. But I've never seen people on both sides coalesce on a point in space and time like were seeing now. My brother is very left wing, I'm mostly right wing (Although were Canadian, so right wing has more of a libertarian bent to it than pure conservative and up until 2015, liberalism had a decidedly fiscal conservatism to it), and we both think some weird bullshit is going on. No one should think this is ok. We all knew the next logical move, and boom, there it is. 

Maybe this is where we realize what game were all playing and who is on who's side. Doubt it, but maybe. 

Yet, I watched about 3 minutes of MSM last night (all I could bear) and the only thing I heard was denouncing Trump for suggesting that there are things being covered up.

THIS is the reason for the Trump hate everywhere, because he won't go along. He's the only person in any position of power asking for answers.

I don't care what side anyone is on, we should get answers.

"I don't care what side anyone is on, we should get answers."

when youre a CTard no answer will satisfy you.

look through the history of the thread

CTard - the worst part is this happened while he was on suicide watch

note - he wasnt on suicide watch anymore

CTard - that make it even worse, how was he not on suicide watch

. . .

You miss the point and I feel like it’s on purpose.

He was on suicide watch and then taken off only less then a few weeks later. If you believe that he committed suicide then that’s fine. But that shows that the decision to take him off a more restrictive schedule in a suicide watch was obviously wrong. Incompetent or on purpose would be where the conspiracy comes in.

Either way you want to bitch about it, it stinks. And shouldn’t have happened.

He is just mad about the CTard insults blowing up in his face as some of the CTard beliefs become mainstream

You are making perfectly clear and logical points and statements

9 days ago
2/4/09

Havent read yet but interesting

9 days ago
6/30/07

9 days ago
2/4/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Havent read yet but interesting

Meh, could have just been an emt worker or something along those lines

9 days ago
2/4/09

8 days ago
2/4/09

Edited: 8 days ago
2/4/09

Almost all the apartments in the building are owned by Epstein's brother, the real-estate developer Mark Epstein. He purchased them from the billionaire Leslie Wexner, Jeffrey Epstein's only known client

8 days ago
1/1/01

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-14/epsteins-madam-found-ghislaine-maxwell-living-tech-ceo-3m-mansion-near-boston

8 days ago
3/4/18

The Telegraph: Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell 'boasted of collecting compromising material on the rich and famous'.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/13/jeffrey-epstein-ghislaine-maxwell-boasted-collecting-compromising/

8 days ago
6/20/13
BJ Penn Forever -

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-14/epsteins-madam-found-ghislaine-maxwell-living-tech-ceo-3m-mansion-near-boston

https://www.axios.com/tech-ceo-denies-report-epsteins-alleged-madame-living-home-04921895-6c15-4297-99cb-2d3f5b5e1123.html

7 days ago
2/4/09

7 days ago
2/4/09

6 days ago
2/4/09

A question I would like to see answered in the coroner's report. 

Was it possible that the hyoid bone was fractured in the previous assault. You can live with an injured hyoid as per wikipedia

The main symptoms of a hyoid bone fracture include pain when the affected person rotates their neck, trouble swallowing (dysphagia), and painful swallowing (odynophagia). Other symptoms can be crepitus or tenderness over the bone, suffocation when sticking out the tongue, dyspnea, dysphonia, and subcutaneous emphysema. On laryngoscope examination, lacerations on the pharynx, bruises, swelling, and/or hyoid bone fragments can be seen. If the hyoid bone is fractured, there is a high likelihood that the larynx, pharynx, mandible, and/or cervical spine may be injured as well. Common co-occurring injuries include Le Fort III fractures, mandibular or cervical vertebra fractures, and mandibular dislocation.[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyoid_bone_fracture

6 days ago
2/25/13
NoNeed4aScreenName - 

Was it possible that the hyoid bone was fractured in the previous assault. You can live with an injured hyoid as per wikipedia

The main symptoms of a hyoid bone fracture include pain when the affected person rotates their neck, trouble swallowing (dysphagia), and painful swallowing (odynophagia). Other symptoms can be crepitus or tenderness over the bone, suffocation when sticking out the tongue, dyspnea, dysphonia, and subcutaneous emphysema. On laryngoscope examination, lacerations on the pharynx, bruises, swelling, and/or hyoid bone fragments can be seen. If the hyoid bone is fractured, there is a high likelihood that the larynx, pharynx, mandible, and/or cervical spine may be injured as well. Common co-occurring injuries include Le Fort III fractures, mandibular or cervical vertebra fractures, and mandibular dislocation.[1]

didnt you just answer the question yourself ?

another thing to reemphasize , it is possible to break the hyoid bone during a suicide
6 days ago
2/4/09
Poiupoiu -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 

another thing to reemphasize , it is possible to break the hyoid bone during a suicide

Sorry I forgot to mention that could it have also been a possibility that his hyoid was broken from the previous encounter that left the bruising. 

If the hanging was just from a low area that would not have been rough enough to damage the hyoid it could have been from a previous injury. 

I know the coroners report just concluded it was suicide. I want to see if I can find it 

6 days ago
2/4/09
Poiupoiu -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 

fucking shit site. Here comes a fucking double post since half the time the site malfunctions and has errors

I was asking if it was possible to have a hyoid fracture from the previous assaults. 

6 days ago
2/25/13
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
Poiupoiu -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 

fucking shit site. Here comes a fucking double post since half the time the site malfunctions and has errors

I was asking if it was possible to have a hyoid fracture from the previous assaults. 

Yes. You can live with an injured hyoid as per wikipedia

6 days ago
2/4/09
Poiupoiu -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
Poiupoiu -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 

Yes. You can live with an injured hyoid as per wikipedia

Hopefully they can clarify if the injury was pre existing hence the reason they concluded hanging. 

It's very plausible that he hung himself and that the injuries were pre existing or caused from the hanging. 

6 days ago
2/4/09

The shit with Les Wexner still doesnt add up 

6 days ago
2/4/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -

The shit with Les Wexner still doesnt add up 

Edited: 6 days ago
2/4/09

Deleting. It's a subscription only article 

5 days ago
6/20/13