OtherGround Forums Theory That Epstein Was an FBI or CIA Asset...

7/9/19 8:16 PM
10/4/02

This is what I’ve been thinking and saying. 

If true, he will either be protected again, or killed. 

7/9/19 8:18 PM
6/10/19
lionsoul -

Unless this guy Acosta is crooked as hell, that deal Epstein received makes no fucking sense.

It was sealed... he got to go on work release to his office every day.

The whole thing is so ridiculous.

What about the theory that Epstein was a federal asset (either an informant or worked directly for Intelligence to entrap folks and get them on video)?

It would be the ultimate scam to compromise and control powerful men... and get them to do what you want.

Yes I know I am going into the conspiracy theory realm... but humor me.

This would help explain the insane deal Epstein received.

Thoughts?

You're right.

Epstein was an FBI informant.

His job was to lure politicians and businessmen to rape girls as young as 10 years old and record them in action.

His handler, Rober Mueller, used the tapes for blackmail and thus had full control of the pedos and their careers.

It seems probable that girls even younger than ten will surface. These guys are the sickest fucks. Bill among them.

Since Epstein's arrest, he's already lied on the number of times he's flown with Epstein, saying it's been four times and always with Secret Service. However, the flight logs show Bill on at least 26 flights, some without Secret Service.

7/9/19 8:18 PM
2/4/09
lionsoul -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK - 
lionsoul -

Unless this guy Acosta is crooked as hell, that deal Epstein received makes no fucking sense.

What about the theory that Epstein was a federal asset (either an informant or worked directly for Intelligence to entrap folks and get them on video)?

It would be the ultimate scam to compromise and control powerful men... and get them to do what you want.

Thoughts?

I remember reading something last week where (and I'm paraphrasing bigly) Acosta implied back then something to the fact that Epstein was gonna beat the charges so they wanted to punish him some how and that sweet heart deal was the best they could get him on. I'll see if I can dig the article back up.

Interesting... I was watching the news and the commentator said that they spoke with someone in the Sheriffs office in Florida at the time who said that the FBI had more than enough evidence to put Epstein away for a very long time, but were overruled by Acosta.

7/9/19 8:21 PM
12/6/16
NoNeed4aScreenName -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

But who was he blackmailing for?

I think this is one of those things that goes much much deeper down a rabbit hole into darker things most will never be able to prove with 100 percent certainty, but it’s definitely dark as fuck down there.

financial interest. Look at who gave him his first mansion for $10

By the time Epstein met Wexner, the latter was a retail legend who had built a $3 billion empire—one that now includes Victoria’s Secret, Express, and Bath & Body Works—from $5,000 lent him by his aunt. “Wexner saw in Jeffrey the type of person who had the potential to realize his [Jeffrey’s] dreams,” says someone who has worked closely with both men. “He gave Jeffrey the ball, and Jeffrey hit it out of the park.”

Wexner, through a trust, bought the town house in which Epstein now lives for a reported $13.2 million in 1989. In 1993, Wexner married Abigail Koppel, a 31-year-old lawyer, and the newlyweds relocated to Ohio; in 1996, Epstein moved into the town house. Public documents suggest that the house is still owned by the trust that bought it, but Epstein has said that he now owns the house.

Wexner trusts Epstein so completely that he has assigned him the power of fiduciary over all of his private trusts and foundations, says a source close to Wexner. In 1992, Epstein even persuaded Wexner to put him on the board of the Wexner Foundation in place of Wexner’s ailing mother. Bella Wexner recovered and demanded to be reinstated. Epstein has said they settled by splitting the foundation in two.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2003/03/jeffrey-epstein-200303

Supposedly Epstein made his money in finance and left Bear Stearns after having ambitions greater than the firm could provide.  However, it's not really clear how he made his money:

"Hoffenberg told me that he’d met Epstein shortly after Epstein had been kicked out of Bear Stearns in 1981 for “getting into trouble” and that Hoffenberg had seen charm and talent in him —“he has a way of getting under your skin”—and had hired him as a “consultant” to work with.

Luck did shine upon me that day. I opened the first box, and there was Epstein’s deposition in a civil case explaining in his own testimony that he had indeed been guilty of a “reg d violation” while at Bear Stearns and that he’d been asked to leave the investment firm; it was the nail in the coffin I needed.

I had discovered many other concrete, irrefutable examples of strange business practices by Epstein, and while I still couldn’t tell you exactly what he did do to subsidize his lifestyle, my piece would certainly show that he was definitely not what he claimed to be."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/i-tried-to-warn-you-about-sleazy-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein-in-2003?ref=home

7/9/19 8:37 PM
2/4/09
CharlesMartel -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

I think this is one of those things that goes much much deeper down a rabbit hole into darker things most will never be able to prove with 100 percent certainty, but it’s definitely dark as fuck down there.

By the time Epstein met Wexner, the latter was a retail legend who had built a $3 billion empire—one that now includes Victoria’s Secret, Express, and Bath & Body Works—from $5,000 lent him by his aunt. “Wexner saw in Jeffrey the type of person who had the potential to realize his [Jeffrey’s] dreams,” says someone who has worked closely with both men. “He gave Jeffrey the ball, and Jeffrey hit it out of the park.”

Wexner, through a trust, bought the town house in which Epstein now lives for a reported $13.2 million in 1989. In 1993, Wexner married Abigail Koppel, a 31-year-old lawyer, and the newlyweds relocated to Ohio; in 1996, Epstein moved into the town house. Public documents suggest that the house is still owned by the trust that bought it, but Epstein has said that he now owns the house.

Wexner trusts Epstein so completely that he has assigned him the power of fiduciary over all of his private trusts and foundations, says a source close to Wexner. In 1992, Epstein even persuaded Wexner to put him on the board of the Wexner Foundation in place of Wexner’s ailing mother. Bella Wexner recovered and demanded to be reinstated. Epstein has said they settled by splitting the foundation in two.

Supposedly Epstein made his money in finance and left Bear Stearns after having ambitions greater than the firm could provide.  However, it's not really clear how he made his money:

"Hoffenberg told me that he’d met Epstein shortly after Epstein had been kicked out of Bear Stearns in 1981 for “getting into trouble” and that Hoffenberg had seen charm and talent in him —“he has a way of getting under your skin”—and had hired him as a “consultant” to work with.

Luck did shine upon me that day. I opened the first box, and there was Epstein’s deposition in a civil case explaining in his own testimony that he had indeed been guilty of a “reg d violation” while at Bear Stearns and that he’d been asked to leave the investment firm; it was the nail in the coffin I needed.

I had discovered many other concrete, irrefutable examples of strange business practices by Epstein, and while I still couldn’t tell you exactly what he did do to subsidize his lifestyle, my piece would certainly show that he was definitely not what he claimed to be."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/i-tried-to-warn-you-about-sleazy-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein-in-2003?ref=home

I mean you can almost trace his past to the money. 

-Starts working a the Dalton School

-Starts to tutor Alan Greenberg son (Greenberg rose through the ranks of Bear Stearns eventually serving as its CEO from 1978 to 1993 and Chairman of the Board from 1985 to 2001. Greenberg also served as a non-executive director of Viacom. He was the author of Memos from the Chairman, which is a compilation of memos he issued to the associates of Bear Stearns during his tenure as CEO)

-Blackmail and/or offer something to get a job in Bear Sters and into a job with even more access to wealthy socialites

- Start to get compromising stuff on them and get them to pay you off by putting money into your offshore fund.... 

7/9/19 8:40 PM
2/4/09

From a court filling 

And in a 2015 court filing, alleged Epstein victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre claims that U.S. authorities were in possession of footage of her having sex with members of Epstein’s elite friend group. “Based on my knowledge of Epstein and his organisation, as well as discussions with the FBI, it is my belief that federal prosecutors likely possess videotapes and photographic images of me as an underage girl having sex with Epstein and some of his powerful friends,” she said. Giuffre claimed that Epstein “debriefed her” after she was forced into sexual encounters so that he could possess “intimate and potentially embarrassing information” to blackmail friends into parking their money with him.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/all-we-know-about-the-new-case-against-jeffrey-epstein.html

7/9/19 9:03 PM
7/1/09

7/9/19 9:13 PM
5/24/17

Wonder what the pricing on the island was. 

7/9/19 9:18 PM
7/24/16
lionsoul -

Thoughts?

There have been numerous ultra-wealthy and / or ultra-successful individuals over the decades that have been intelligence assets.

7/9/19 9:25 PM
5/22/05
"Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?" Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he'd had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He'd cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein's attorneys because he had "been told" to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. "I was told Epstein 'belonged to intelligence' and to leave it alone," he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta. (The Labor Department had no comment when asked about this.)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-sick-story-played-out-for-years-in-plain-sight
7/9/19 9:29 PM
5/22/05
If you are gathering blackmail material on prominent Americans working for a foreign intel service would make more sense?
7/9/19 9:35 PM
3/20/12

^^^

7/9/19 9:46 PM
4/4/18

It seems very clear that something extremely dark surrounds this. I wouldn’t be surprised if the entire story just disappeared. The elite own everything and will do whatever it takes to protect themselves even if it’s in plain site.

7/9/19 9:59 PM
5/10/08
Uphill78 - 

It seems very clear that something extremely dark surrounds this. I wouldn’t be surprised if the entire story just disappeared. The elite own everything and will do whatever it takes to protect themselves even if it’s in plain site.

More like Epstein ends up dead in prison under the guise of Prisoners taking out Pedophiles first...

7/9/19 10:03 PM
6/1/10

Finance dude that supplied girls to the Rich and powerful and also I would suspect money laundering was a part of it too

7/9/19 10:06 PM
2/4/09
gabemadrid -

Finance dude that supplied girls to the Rich and powerful and also I would suspect money laundering was a part of it too

Welll he did have Edmund Saffra in his little black book. 

I Would recommend looking into the money plane fiasco......

I can go on and on and show about how Bill Clintons policies led to money being laundered into Russia through Edmund Safra and the Bank of New Republic

7/9/19 10:06 PM
2/4/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -
gabemadrid -

Welll he did have Edmund Saffra in his little black book. 

I Would recommend looking into the money plane fiasco......

I can go on and on and show about how Bill Clintons policies led to money being laundered into Russia through Edmund Safra and the Bank of New Republic

Which will also tie into Bill Browder..... 

7/10/19 11:25 AM
5/10/08

There is another theory I heard that is being floated...

If you believe Acosta's statement that this decision was made way above his head...

At the time of the deal, Mukasey was the Attorney General and George W Bush was the President.

There was a theory that perhaps Bush heard that Epstein had so much dirt on prominent businessmen, megadonors, etc. and a former President (Bill Clinton), that for the sake of the country, he had his Justice Department decide to bury and seal this.

That would help to explain why this insane deal was made.

Thoughts?

7/10/19 11:53 AM
2/27/03
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
CharlesMartel -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

I mean you can almost trace his past to the money. 

-Starts working a the Dalton School

-Starts to tutor Alan Greenberg son (Greenberg rose through the ranks of Bear Stearns eventually serving as its CEO from 1978 to 1993 and Chairman of the Board from 1985 to 2001. Greenberg also served as a non-executive director of Viacom. He was the author of Memos from the Chairman, which is a compilation of memos he issued to the associates of Bear Stearns during his tenure as CEO)

-Blackmail and/or offer something to get a job in Bear Sters and into a job with even more access to wealthy socialites

- Start to get compromising stuff on them and get them to pay you off by putting money into your offshore fund.... 

strange coincidence but apparently Bill Barr's father, Donald, was the headmaster at dalton and hired Epstein to teach calculus and physics (despite having no college degrees/teach credentials).
Edited: 7/10/19 12:02 PM
7/24/16
lionsoul -

There is another theory I heard that is being floated...

If you believe Acosta's statement that this decision was made way above his head...

At the time of the deal, Mukasey was the Attorney General and George W Bush was the President.

There was a theory that perhaps Bush heard that Epstein had so much dirt on prominent businessmen, megadonors, etc. and a former President (Bill Clinton), that for the sake of the country, he had his Justice Department decide to bury and seal this.

That would help to explain why this insane deal was made.

Thoughts?

You never know what to believe anymore, but I wouldn't be surprised. One thing's for sure though and that is the terrible shit the super powerful and super wealthy have to deal with is unbelievable.

7/10/19 12:20 PM
8/23/11
lionsoul -

Thoughts?

Maybe it has zero to do with Epstein and everything to do with epsteins Attorneys. In most cases the prosecution and defence know each other well and do favours for each other 

Or maybe acosta didn’t have the smoking gun at the time to prosecute? And this was the best deal he could get. 

None of us are lawyers... and proof beyond a reasonable doubt is a tough burden on the prosecution 

there are many reasons why a prosecutor might make this deal... and not all of them are wrong or nefarious or conspiracy theories. 

7/10/19 12:27 PM
5/13/11
NoNeed4aScreenName -
lionsoul -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK - 
lionsoul -

Thoughts?

I remember reading something last week where (and I'm paraphrasing bigly) Acosta implied back then something to the fact that Epstein was gonna beat the charges so they wanted to punish him some how and that sweet heart deal was the best they could get him on. I'll see if I can dig the article back up.

Interesting... I was watching the news and the commentator said that they spoke with someone in the Sheriffs office in Florida at the time who said that the FBI had more than enough evidence to put Epstein away for a very long time, but were overruled by Acosta.

This. Acosta claims he was ordered to back off. 

I doubt we will ever know the true depth of this. 

7/10/19 12:30 PM
1/1/01

Drain the swamp.

7/10/19 12:37 PM
12/2/02

Very interesting stuff. I hope it doesn't just go away.

7/10/19 12:40 PM
5/10/08
androb - 
lionsoul -

Thoughts?

Maybe it has zero to do with Epstein and everything to do with epsteins Attorneys. In most cases the prosecution and defence know each other well and do favours for each other 

Or maybe acosta didn’t have the smoking gun at the time to prosecute? And this was the best deal he could get. 

None of us are lawyers... and proof beyond a reasonable doubt is a tough burden on the prosecution 

there are many reasons why a prosecutor might make this deal... and not all of them are wrong or nefarious or conspiracy theories. 

Sure... although someone in the Sheriffs department was interviewed who said that the FBI had more than enough evidence to put Epstein away for a very long time but were overruled by Acosta.

If you believe the articles on this, Acosta said that he was told to "back off" and that the decision was "way above his pay grade.".... that Epstein "belonged to intelligence and to leave it alone."....