OtherGround Forums Theory That Epstein Was an FBI or CIA Asset...

7/10/19 12:43 PM
1/1/01
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

But who was he blackmailing for?

I think this is one of those things that goes much much deeper down a rabbit hole into darker things most will never be able to prove with 100 percent certainty, but it’s definitely dark as fuck down there.

the pentavaret. connect the dots

7/10/19 12:47 PM
8/23/11
lionsoul -
androb - 
lionsoul -

Unless this guy Acosta is crooked as hell, that deal Epstein received makes no fucking sense.

It was sealed... he got to go on work release to his office every day.

The whole thing is so ridiculous.

What about the theory that Epstein was a federal asset (either an informant or worked directly for Intelligence to entrap folks and get them on video)?

It would be the ultimate scam to compromise and control powerful men... and get them to do what you want.

Yes I know I am going into the conspiracy theory realm... but humor me.

This would help explain the insane deal Epstein received.

Thoughts?

Maybe it has zero to do with Epstein and everything to do with epsteins Attorneys. In most cases the prosecution and defence know each other well and do favours for each other 

Or maybe acosta didn’t have the smoking gun at the time to prosecute? And this was the best deal he could get. 

None of us are lawyers... and proof beyond a reasonable doubt is a tough burden on the prosecution 

there are many reasons why a prosecutor might make this deal... and not all of them are wrong or nefarious or conspiracy theories. 

Sure... although someone in the Sheriffs department was interviewed who said that the FBI had more than enough evidence to put Epstein away for a very long time but were overruled by Acosta.

If you believe the articles on this, Acosta said that he was told to "back off" and that the decision was "way above his pay grade.".... that Epstein "belonged to intelligence and to leave it alone."....

But that doesn’t fit your narrative 

fbi has evidence to put him away but is overruled by acosta .. who was told to back down by the FBI. 

I’m not saying you’re wrong... just saying that narrative doesn’t add up 

7/10/19 12:53 PM
5/10/08
androb - 
lionsoul -
androb - 
lionsoul -

Unless this guy Acosta is crooked as hell, that deal Epstein received makes no fucking sense.

What about the theory that Epstein was a federal asset (either an informant or worked directly for Intelligence to entrap folks and get them on video)?

It would be the ultimate scam to compromise and control powerful men... and get them to do what you want.

Thoughts?

Maybe it has zero to do with Epstein and everything to do with epsteins Attorneys. In most cases the prosecution and defence know each other well and do favours for each other 

Or maybe acosta didn’t have the smoking gun at the time to prosecute? And this was the best deal he could get. 

None of us are lawyers... and proof beyond a reasonable doubt is a tough burden on the prosecution 

there are many reasons why a prosecutor might make this deal... and not all of them are wrong or nefarious or conspiracy theories. 

Sure... although someone in the Sheriffs department was interviewed who said that the FBI had more than enough evidence to put Epstein away for a very long time but were overruled by Acosta.

If you believe the articles on this, Acosta said that he was told to "back off" and that the decision was "way above his pay grade.".... that Epstein "belonged to intelligence and to leave it alone."....

fbi has evidence to put him away but is overruled by acosta .. who was told to back down by the FBI. 

"fbi has evidence to put him away but is overruled by acosta .. who was told to back down by the FBI. "

It wouldn't be the FBI... it would be someone senior in the Department of Justice (e.g, attorney general)...

7/10/19 12:54 PM
6/13/03
androb -
lionsoul -
androb - 
lionsoul -

Thoughts?

It makes perfect sense why he was asked to stand down since it was right at the tail end of the DNC primaries between Obama/Clinton in 2008.

7/10/19 1:41 PM
2/19/14
lionsoul -
Uphill78 - 

It seems very clear that something extremely dark surrounds this. I wouldn’t be surprised if the entire story just disappeared. The elite own everything and will do whatever it takes to protect themselves even if it’s in plain site.

More like Epstein ends up dead in prison under the guise of Prisoners taking out Pedophiles first...

i could see this happening, but what about the victims? they would still be out there, telling their story. wouldn't be surprised if a few of them went away.

this story is just sick, but also just incredible. 

i'm just afraid we'll never know the true depths of the rabbit hole.

7/10/19 1:45 PM
1/20/11

In

7/10/19 1:53 PM
6/4/06
lionsoul may be right...

If Acosta wants to claim his superiors instructed him to back off, he needs to name names.
7/10/19 2:22 PM
5/24/17

https://nypost.com/2000/03/23/how-ghislaine-rose-from-the-ashes-maxwells-heirs-building-a-new-business-empire/

(M)???

Yeah, best not get involved with agencies of this nature. 

7/10/19 2:23 PM
4/5/11

Can a special counsel be created to look into all things Epstein , the same way as the mueller counsel investigate trump collusion ? 

7/10/19 2:24 PM
7/1/09
DaddyO4 - lionsoul may be right...

If Acosta wants to claim his superiors instructed him to back off, he needs to name names.

Another person who needs to answer for making the deal is the state PA who wanted to completely let him off with a misdemeanor. Barry Krisher has a fucking Humanitarian award named after him in Florida that is given out to someone who “heroically assisted a victim of domestic violence.” You can't make this stuff up.

7/10/19 2:41 PM
7/7/14
Bilge Water -

Is he Sonny Shine?

I was thinking this too, gotta love Happy!

Edited: 7/10/19 2:48 PM
6/13/03
androb -
lionsoul -
androb - 
lionsoul -

Thoughts?

Mueller was head of thr FBI at the time. lol

I suspect he will be grilled about this next week by the Republicans. Im starting to think this may be calculated by Trump/Barr.

7/10/19 2:48 PM
8/29/09
Sogsteel -
androb -
lionsoul -
androb - 
lionsoul -

Thoughts?

I hope to god Mueller doesn't get implicated in this Epstein mess.

I don't know if Camicon is in good enough health to survive such a revelation.

7/10/19 2:48 PM
5/24/17
Sogsteel -
androb -
lionsoul -
androb - 
lionsoul -

Thoughts?

Mueller, maybe he has something to hide? 

7/10/19 2:50 PM
6/13/03
Spunkchops -
Sogsteel -
androb -
lionsoul -
androb - 
lionsoul -

Thoughts?

See above. Im thinking it may be calculated by Trump/Barr for his testemony next week. The Republicans can certainly question him about it om live tv.

7/10/19 2:50 PM
5/24/17
Sogsteel -
androb -
lionsoul -
androb - 
lionsoul -

Thoughts?

I suspect he will be grilled about this next week by the Republicans. Im starting to think this may be calculated by Trump/Barr.

You mean, like a trap? Could you imagine....? 

7/10/19 2:52 PM
5/13/11
Sogsteel -
androb -
lionsoul -
androb - 
lionsoul -

Thoughts?

They can call him to speak to that case, during that case's proceedings. If the Republicans try and deflect from the reason Mueller is there, it will be pathetically obvious they just want to distract. Mueller will sit them down in response and make fools of them all. 

7/10/19 2:52 PM
5/24/17
Sogsteel -
Spunkchops -
Sogsteel -
androb -
lionsoul -
androb - 
lionsoul -

Thoughts?

See above. Im thinking it may be calculated by Trump/Barr for his testemony next week. The Republicans can certainly question him about it om live tv.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

The more you know.... 

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

Law & Justice

Issued on: December 21, 17

A certain single letter anon informed us of this a long time ago. 

Edited: 7/10/19 2:55 PM
6/13/03
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Sogsteel -
androb -
lionsoul -
androb - 
lionsoul -

Thoughts?

They can call him to speak to that case, during that case's proceedings. If the Republicans try and deflect from the reason Mueller is there, it will be pathetically obvious they just want to distract. Mueller will sit them down in response and make fools of them all. 

You have obviously never watched one of these interviews live before. They can ask whatever they want to him under oath.

The questioning is almost ALWAYS partisan.

7/10/19 3:09 PM
5/13/11
Sogsteel -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Sogsteel -
androb -
lionsoul -
androb - 
lionsoul -

Thoughts?

You have obviously never watched one of these interviews live before. They can ask whatever they want to him under oath.

Yes the questions are always partisan. They can word/phrase the questions on the Russia probe/report all they want. It's what the "teams" do. 

I'm talking about bringing up a completely, 100% irrelevant case, to deflect. If they do that, they will look foolish and desperate.

7/10/19 3:16 PM
1/1/01

I don’t know shit about this case, however, in law school many real estate contracts we reviewed said that the property was sold for “$1 and other goodnandnvaluable consideration.” Standard contract language used to not disclose the purchase price in the contract. $10 is no different and in and of itself doesn’t raise red flags for me.

Edited: 7/10/19 3:38 PM
6/13/03
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Sogsteel -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Sogsteel -
androb -
lionsoul -
androb - 
lionsoul -

Thoughts?

Yes the questions are always partisan. They can word/phrase the questions on the Russia probe/report all they want. It's what the "teams" do. 

I'm talking about bringing up a completely, 100% irrelevant case, to deflect. If they do that, they will look foolish and desperate.

So you have never watched one..

Again they can ask whatever they want. Of course they will look foolish or desperate to a partisan person. But they dont have to ask him about Russia or the reason the democrats drug him in there.

Go watch Loretta Lynch get questioned about her Tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton. lol

Keep in mind congress doesnt conduct investigations, they can only do oversight. Anyhthing related to DOJ oversight is fair game, including a current case that Mueller was a part of at some point, if he was.

7/10/19 7:35 PM
8/23/11
androb - 
lionsoul -

Thoughts?

well... AROB you did it again. proof beyond a reasonable doubt is a tough burden and Acosta wanted a sure win

don't know who watched the presser but unless ACOSTA just blatantly lied to everyone... The answer was, that it was not a slam dunk to take this case to trial. that he wasn't the only one who made the decision. Career prosecutors also weighed in and negotiated the deal.

he also said the state was about to turn epstein loose before his office stepped in and charged the crimes they did.

also shot down the FBI conspiracy

Edited: 7/10/19 8:00 PM
1/7/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

But who was he blackmailing for?

I think this is one of those things that goes much much deeper down a rabbit hole into darker things most will never be able to prove with 100 percent certainty, but it’s definitely dark as fuck down there.

financial interest. Look at who gave him his first mansion for $10

Didnt read anything else and am not following this case, but the "evidence" in that tweet is fucking meaningless and the guy posting it is a moron for trying to suggest otherwise.

It is common practice for a deed to state a nominal amount of consideration, like $10, but that is in no way a reflection of the actual purchase price. 

Edited: 7/10/19 10:55 PM
6/10/19
Spunkchops -
Sogsteel -
androb -
lionsoul -
androb - 
lionsoul -

Thoughts?

As I said previously, Mueller was Epstein's handler and the one receiving the blackmailing tapes.