OtherGround Forums Theory That Epstein Was an FBI or CIA Asset...

7/10/19 11:16 PM
12/10/09

Definitely thought this said Theo Epstein...

7/11/19 2:02 AM
6/20/13

7/11/19 8:22 AM
5/10/08

Comment on Acosta’s statement by the former State Attorney for Palm Beach:

"As the state attorney for Palm Beach County for 16 years [1993-2009], which included the entire period of the Epstein investigation, I can emphatically state that Mr. Acosta’s recollection of this matter is completely wrong," Krischer began.

"Federal prosecutors do not take a back seat to state prosecutors.  That’s not how the system works in the real world."

After outlining his office's efforts to subpoena witnesses and take evidence to a grand jury, Krischer said Acosta entered into "secret negotiations" with Epstein's lawyers.

"Subsequently, the U.S. Attorney’s Office produced a 53-page indictment that was abandoned after secret negotiations between Mr. Epstein’s lawyers and Mr. Acosta.

The State Attorney’s Office was not a party to those meetings or negotiations, and definitely had no part in the federal non-prosecution agreement and the unusual confidentiality arrangement that kept everything hidden from the victims,"

Krischer said. "No matter how my office resolved the state charges, the U.S. Attorney’s Office always had the ability to file its own federal charges.

"If Mr. Acosta was truly concerned with the state’s case and felt he had to rescue the matter, he would have moved forward with the 53-page indictment that his own office drafted."

Krischer concluded: "Instead, Mr. Acosta brokered a secret plea deal that resulted in a non-prosecution agreement in violation of the Crime Victims' Rights Act.  Mr. Acosta’s should not be allowed to rewrite history."

7/11/19 8:43 AM
8/23/11
lionsoul - 

Comment on Acosta’s statement by the former State Attorney for Palm Beach:

"As the state attorney for Palm Beach County for 16 years [1993-2009], which included the entire period of the Epstein investigation, I can emphatically state that Mr. Acosta’s recollection of this matter is completely wrong," Krischer began.

"Federal prosecutors do not take a back seat to state prosecutors.  That’s not how the system works in the real world."

After outlining his office's efforts to subpoena witnesses and take evidence to a grand jury, Krischer said Acosta entered into "secret negotiations" with Epstein's lawyers.

"Subsequently, the U.S. Attorney’s Office produced a 53-page indictment that was abandoned after secret negotiations between Mr. Epstein’s lawyers and Mr. Acosta.

The State Attorney’s Office was not a party to those meetings or negotiations, and definitely had no part in the federal non-prosecution agreement and the unusual confidentiality arrangement that kept everything hidden from the victims,"

Krischer said. "No matter how my office resolved the state charges, the U.S. Attorney’s Office always had the ability to file its own federal charges.

"If Mr. Acosta was truly concerned with the state’s case and felt he had to rescue the matter, he would have moved forward with the 53-page indictment that his own office drafted."

Krischer concluded: "Instead, Mr. Acosta brokered a secret plea deal that resulted in a non-prosecution agreement in violation of the Crime Victims' Rights Act.  Mr. Acosta’s should not be allowed to rewrite history."

WOW!!!

Somebody isnt telling the truth here. I'm no lawyer, but pretty sure everyone documents and files everything! truth should be pretty easy to discern here.

Also there are more than just the 2 of these people in each office. I'm sure we will hear from the others.

Acosta said some very matter of fact things at his presser.

he did NOT negotiate a secret deal
his career attorneys brokered the deal and he said the timeline was documented before acosta met for their meeting.
these facts ( or fake news should be easy to find out )
7/11/19 10:19 AM
5/13/11

Ahhh so the new narrative to sympathize for Acosta is that because his lawyers underneath him did all the heavy lifting of negotiating the fine print of the illegal secretive deal that let a serial pedophile ring leader off with a slap on the wrist, and he then reviewed and authorized the deal, it's somehow less scummy? 

Jesus. Semantics to white knight for this scumbag are adorable. 

7/11/19 10:28 AM
6/13/03
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Ahhh so the new narrative to sympathize for Acosta is that because his lawyers underneath him did all the heavy lifting of negotiating the fine print of the illegal secretive deal that let a serial pedophile ring leader off with a slap on the wrist, and he then reviewed and authorized the deal, it's somehow less scummy? 

Nobody is sympathyzing for him. The details are still coming out and you are already fully lynch mob as usual.

7/11/19 10:41 AM
6/13/03

<

Wait. Was pedophile Jeffrey Epstein an informant for Mueller's FBI?

From the 5/24/18 FBI Vault release: "Epstein has also provided information to the FBI as agreed upon."

Is that why he escaped serious charges for molesting over twenty girls? pic.twitter.com/K4suAumD85

— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) May 24, 2018

>

7/11/19 10:42 AM
6/13/03

7/11/19 10:43 AM
6/13/03

7/11/19 10:47 AM
8/23/11
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

you are such a fucking loser... How about the outrage for the guy that actually did the raping of the underage girl?!

EPSTEIN is the Criminal here.

We dont know what Acosta did. He said some very matter of fact things at the presser. If its found out he's lying he should be fired at least and maybe jailed depending on the circumstances.

But as of right now his story... while shitty in hindsight might have been the best deal 10 years ago.

But of course you want to put him in jail today.. before all the facts come in

The same way you had trump and Jr impeached this time last year.
7/11/19 10:48 AM
5/13/11
Sogsteel -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Nobody is sympathyzing for him. The details are still coming out and you are already fully lynch mob as usual.

You can pretend androb wasn't doing exactly that with his post if you want. 

7/11/19 10:49 AM
12/2/02
Sogsteel - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Exactly! I think this has been one of the most reasonable threads on the subject, so let's keep it that way. Anyone who has supported this guy should go down, period. Regardless of political affiliation.

I want them all to burn.

Edited: 7/11/19 10:57 AM
5/13/11
androb -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

you are such a fucking loser... How about the outrage for the guy that actually did the raping of the underage girl?!

We dont know what Acosta did. He said some very matter of fact things at the presser. If its found out he's lying he should be fired at least and maybe jailed depending on the circumstances.

But as of right now his story... while shitty in hindsight might have been the best deal 10 years ago.

Awww straight to personal childish name calling, and a false narrative that being critical of Acosta somehow means I am not outraged by Epstein himself. Pathetic. 

I also never once predicted Trump would be impeached. As usual you can't help but deflect to completely off topic nonsense, and lie. 

But hey, you can pretend that his underlings doing the initial drafting of this sweetheart deal somehow might exonerate him from being the one who reviewed and signed off on it, commiting a crime in the process that caused auffering to the dozens of potential victims if you want. 

7/11/19 10:53 AM
6/13/03
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Sogsteel -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

It looked to me like he was implying the "he said she said" between Acosta and the states attorneys could likeley be corroborated one way or another. Not going to bat for either side.

7/11/19 10:57 AM
5/10/08

^^^ Guys - who the fuck cares about Acosta here?

This thread is about who the fuck Epstein was?

How the fuck did he get his money?

He was aligned with some of the wealthiest people in the world.

Was he working for US Intelligence or a Foreign Intelligence Service?

The whole thing is shady as hell...

7/11/19 11:00 AM
5/13/11
lionsoul -

I care, because he is now in an ever higher position in the government,  and in his short time there he has slashed the budget of the department under his authority that tracks and monitors global child labor and trafficking. 80% slashing of funding, and now zero ability to track the groups they were tracking. That's not a coincidence. 

I'll make a different thread later about him though. Sorry.

7/11/19 11:03 AM
5/10/08
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
lionsoul -

I care, because he is now in an ever higher position in the government,  and in his short time there he has slashed the budget of the department under his authority that tracks and monitors global child labor and trafficking. 80% slashing of funding, and now zero ability to track the groups they were tracking. That's not a coincidence. 

Fair enough...

Acosta is definitely shady IMO..

Dude clearly participated in some shady deal... but likely due to the influence of his superiors...

I am fine with offing him... he likely deserves it...

7/11/19 11:05 AM
5/10/08
Sogsteel - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Sogsteel -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

It looked to me like he was implying the "he said she said" between Acosta and the states attorneys could likeley be corroborated one way or another. Not going to bat for either side.

Yeah... who cares about either side:

https://twitter.com/asharangappa_/status/1149103195286884354?s=12

There is definitely some lying going on:

The real question here is: what is the "reason he won't put in writing?"

7/11/19 11:11 AM
6/13/03

Good article here

https://m.theepochtimes.com/jeffrey-epsteins-ties-to-clinton-and-his-questionable-source-of-wealth_2997016.html

Epstein reportedly got his start in the financial world while working for investment bank Bear Stearns but abruptly left the firm in 1981 under less than clear circumstances. Some media reports indicate Epstein was forced out. Other reports indicate that Epstein left of his own volition. But whatever the reason behind his departure, Epstein may have kept financial ties with the firm in place.

The Miami Herald reported that “as part of the plea deal, Epstein provided what the government called ‘valuable consideration’ for unspecified information he supplied to federal investigators.” It remains unknown exactly what information was provided by Epstein, but as the Miami Herald notes, “Epstein’s sex crime case happened just as the country’s subprime mortgage market collapsed, ushering in the 2008 global financial crisis.”

According to the Herald’s reporting: “Records show that Epstein was a key federal witness in the criminal prosecution of two prominent executives with Bear Stearns, the global investment brokerage that failed in 2008, who were accused of corporate securities fraud. Epstein was one of the largest investors in the hedge fund managed by the executives, who were later acquitted. It is not known what role, if any, the case played in Epstein’s plea negotiations.”

The fact that Epstein was reported “one of the largest investors” in the Bear Stearns hedge fund runs contrary to his portrayal as the sole and direct manager of his clients’ funds and raises questions as to the purposes behind any management fees.

Rumors of blackmail have surrounded Epstein for years. In a 2015 court filing, Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre said that Epstein “trafficked” her to “to many other powerful men, including politicians and powerful business executives.” She stated that “Epstein required me to describe the sexual events that I had with these men presumably so that he could potentially blackmail them.”

7/11/19 11:21 AM
6/13/03

In addition to constantly finding underage girls to satisfy their personal desires, Epstein and Maxwell also got girls for Epstein’s friends and acquaintances. Epstein specifically told me that the reason for him doing this was so that they would “owe him,” they would “be in his pocket,” and he would “have something on them.” I understood him to mean that when someone was in his pocket, they owed him favors. I also understood that Epstein thought he could get leniency if he was ever caught doing anything illegal, or more so that he could escape trouble altogether… Epstein also trafficked me for sexual purposes to many other powerful men, including politicians and powerful business executives. Epstein required me to describe the sexual events that I had with these men presumably so that he could potentially blackmail them. I am still very fearful of these men today.” (Excerpted from Testimony of Virginia Roberts Giuffre, Case 9:08-cv-80736-KAM Document 291-1 Entered on FLSD Docket 01/21/2015) http://images.politico.com/global/2015/02/03/edwardsdershaff1.pdf

7/11/19 11:24 AM
6/13/03

Here is a pic of her with Prince Andrew. She was 17 here.

7/11/19 11:27 AM
8/23/11
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Sogsteel -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

I’m not sympathizing with him 

I’m waiting for the facts to come in dummy. Not lynching a guy just because some retards on the Internet day to

like you ninja !

if it turns out acosta lied... then by all means - throw the book at him. 

But right now the only criminal is Epstein  

7/11/19 11:28 AM
8/23/11
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
androb -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Awww straight to personal childish name calling, and a false narrative that being critical of Acosta somehow means I am not outraged by Epstein himself. Pathetic. 

I also never once predicted Trump would be impeached. As usual you can't help but deflect to completely off topic nonsense, and lie. 

But hey, you can pretend that his underlings doing the initial drafting of this sweetheart deal somehow might exonerate him from being the one who reviewed and signed off on it, commiting a crime in the process that caused auffering to the dozens of potential victims if you want. 

You are becoming worse than your b/f orcus. Lol

dishonest & fullblown TDS 

7/11/19 11:30 AM
8/23/11
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
lionsoul -

If you bothered to listen yesterday. 

He said that gets slashed every year and congress reapproprates the money. And he expects it to be funded by congress again this year. 

He might be guilty of shady shit and he might not. But the truth will come out soon. And it won’t be from ninja on this board 

7/11/19 11:37 AM
6/13/03