OtherGround Forums Theory That Epstein Was an FBI or CIA Asset...

Edited: 7/9/19 4:41 PM
5/10/08

Unless this guy Acosta is crooked as hell, that deal Epstein received makes no fucking sense.

It was sealed... he got to go on work release to his office every day.

The whole thing is so ridiculous.

What about the theory that Epstein was a federal asset (either an informant or worked directly for Intelligence to entrap folks and get them on video)?

It would be the ultimate scam to compromise and control powerful men... and get them to do what you want.

Yes I know I am going into the conspiracy theory realm... but humor me.

This would help explain the insane deal Epstein received.

Thoughts?

7/9/19 4:18 PM
2/4/09
lionsoul -

Unless this guy Acosta is crooked as hell, that deal Epstein received makes no fucking sense.

What about the theory that Epstein was a federal asset (either an informant or worked directly for Intelligence to entrap folks and get them on video)?

It would be the ultimate scam to compromise and control powerful men... and get them to do what you want.

Thoughts?

More than likely he was blackmailing people 

7/9/19 4:19 PM
2/4/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -
lionsoul -

Thoughts?

More than likely he was blackmailing people 

All he needed to get started was the entrap a parent of a child at that private school and business is good 

7/9/19 4:31 PM
5/10/08

^^^ If he was recording all these dudes having sex... I would imagine that he may have had intentions to use that for blackmail purposes (regardless of whether the girls were underage or not)....

7/9/19 4:33 PM
2/4/06
lionsoul -

^^^ If he was recording all these dudes having sex... I would imagine that he may have had intentions to use that for blackmail purposes (regardless of whether the girls were underage or not)....

Blackmail? No shit 

Edited: 7/9/19 4:34 PM
6/11/10

But who was he blackmailing for?

I think this is one of those things that goes much much deeper down a rabbit hole into darker things most will never be able to prove with 100 percent certainty, but it’s definitely dark as fuck down there.

7/9/19 4:36 PM
2/4/09
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

I think this is one of those things that goes much much deeper down a rabbit hole into darker things most will never be able to prove with 100 percent certainty, but it’s definitely dark as fuck down there.

financial interest. Look at who gave him his first mansion for $10

7/9/19 4:36 PM
2/4/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -

financial interest. Look at who gave him his first mansion for $10

7/9/19 4:37 PM
2/4/06

Blackmail for his own personal gain and possibly other groups. Groups that lobby and fight for a similar cause and advancement of a certain religion. 

7/9/19 4:58 PM
5/22/05

I think acosta went easy on him as Acosta has/had political ambitions and he thought fucking with a really rich politically connected guy was not a good idea. Plus epstein had resources to fight them. 

7/9/19 5:01 PM
5/10/08

^^^^ sure - but then how does he get that secret sweetheart deal from our Federal government?

That would lend credence to the idea that he could have been a Federal asset...

Edited: 7/9/19 5:05 PM
5/10/08
banco -

I think acosta went easy on him as Acosta has/had political ambitions and he thought fucking with a really rich politically connected guy was not a good idea. Plus epstein had resources to fight them. 

Sorry... meant my post for the post above yours.

I just don't see how he could have done such a ridiculous deal because of his political ambitions?

7/9/19 5:05 PM
2/4/09

Here's one mark he could have had at the school he taught at.... then you work you're way up from there... 

Epstein’s early career is better documented. He was born in 1953 and raised in Brooklyn. Epstein dropped out of Cooper Union and New York University’s Courant Institute. He taught calculus and physics at Manhattan’s exclusive Dalton School from 1973 to 1975, according to a 2002 New York magazine profile. His students at Dalton included the son of Bear Stearns Chairman Alan Greenberg.

https://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-jeffrey-epstein-fortune-mystery-20190708-story.html

7/9/19 5:24 PM
6/30/07
lionsoul -

Thoughts?

Makes slightly more sense than anything redneck ever posted.

7/9/19 5:37 PM
6/27/09
lionsoul -

Thoughts?

I remember reading something last week where (and I'm paraphrasing bigly) Acosta implied back then something to the fact that Epstein was gonna beat the charges so they wanted to punish him some how and that sweet heart deal was the best they could get him on. I'll see if I can dig the article back up.

7/9/19 6:03 PM
2/2/15

Is he Sonny Shine?

7/9/19 6:39 PM
8/29/08

So did he make his money strictly by black mailing people? 

7/9/19 6:42 PM
2/4/09
Transporter -

So did he make his money strictly by black mailing people? 

Hopefuly as the case against him progresses we get more information. 

I'm expecting more indictments. Especially against co-conspirators

Edited: 7/9/19 6:45 PM
6/13/03

There certainly is some bizarre shit going on with this guy when it comes to his company. If a rabbit hole of info is opened I would likely to go down it.

7/9/19 7:27 PM
5/10/08
FETT_Loadin76_TFK - 
lionsoul -

Thoughts?

I remember reading something last week where (and I'm paraphrasing bigly) Acosta implied back then something to the fact that Epstein was gonna beat the charges so they wanted to punish him some how and that sweet heart deal was the best they could get him on. I'll see if I can dig the article back up.

Interesting... I was watching the news and the commentator said that they spoke with someone in the Sheriffs office in Florida at the time who said that the FBI had more than enough evidence to put Epstein away for a very long time, but were overruled by Acosta.

7/9/19 7:28 PM
5/24/17

7/9/19 7:38 PM
2/4/06
Spunkchops -

If Trump takes them all down, he is the modern crusader. Sir Tanalot of Queens

MAGA

7/9/19 8:04 PM
6/30/07
Sogsteel -

There certainly is some bizarre shit going on with this guy when it comes to his company. If a rabbit hole of info is opened I would likely to go down it.

It will be gaping

7/9/19 8:11 PM
5/24/17

https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@rebelskum/aircraft-n-number-n474aw-shared-by-jeffrey-epstein-dyncorp-the-state-department-and-the-cia

Hmmm

7/9/19 8:13 PM
2/4/09

More evidence that he fostered his connection through the school to get access to even wealthier individuals IMO