OtherGround Forums This building in Singapore looks thin and flat

3 days ago
11/9/10
Soup Nazi -

A case of Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva where soft tissues turn into bone and your body essentially becomes your tomb

That’s horrifying. 

3 days ago
11/21/19

Well I had too many to quote, so

No way.

Holy shit!

The fuck?

That is awesome!

Can't be real.

Kill that thing with fire.

Bummer.

Want!

LOL run!

Beautiful!

3 days ago
4/30/15

Hey Soup, a sincere thank you for these wonderful threads that you do. Me and the fam sit around and check them out each time and they're always excited to see what crazy stuff is in it. You're like the best thing here man.

3 days ago
9/19/13

Thread title accurate

3 days ago
8/29/03

Awesome!

3 days ago
5/26/14
Soup Nazi -

A human skeleton next to a gorilla skeleton

Damn I thought this was Wonderboy and yoel Romero 

3 days ago
9/2/10
KaiTangata - Good stuff, the whale starving is not cool! That's ridiculous, they should euthanize it or something.

Not alot of ways to painlessly kill a whale I'd imagine.

3 days ago
1/1/01
in
3 days ago
1/3/20
Precise_Improvement - 
KaiTangata - Good stuff, the whale starving is not cool! That's ridiculous, they should euthanize it or something.

Not alot of ways to painlessly kill a whale I'd imagine.

Wrong!

https://allthatsinteresting.com/severed-whale-tail

3 days ago
9/30/09
Squatdog -
Soup Nazi - 

Wojtek, the nazi fighting bear, was a bear adopted by a polish unit to carry supplies

Retardedly fake, just like the parachute picture.

Actually it’s not fake. It’s one of the more popular stories of unusual stuff in WWII

3 days ago
2/25/03

Good stff. Thanks, Soup.

3 days ago
12/13/15
BostonCharm -
Squatdog -
Soup Nazi - 

Wojtek, the nazi fighting bear, was a bear adopted by a polish unit to carry supplies

Actually it’s not fake. It’s one of the more popular stories of unusual stuff in WWII

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Always a negative Nancy running around.

3 days ago
9/19/13
Soup Nazi -

Map of Derinkuyu, an ancient, underground city that was found in Turkey. The city goes 60 meters down and could accommodate 20,200 people. It was discovered when a Turkish resident found a mysterious room behind a wall in his home

City or ancient human trafficking?

3 days ago
8/12/09
Soup Nazi -

Iowa artist Patrick Acton built a complete model of Hogwarts...out of 602,000 matchsticks held together by almost 60 liters of wood glue

What a loser

3 days ago
10/11/05

"A case of Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva where soft tissues turn into bone and your body essentially becomes your tomb"

My favorite exhibit at the Mutter Museum :

Philly woman with rare bone disease donates skeleton to Mütter Museum

3 days ago
10/11/05

"Actually it's not fake. It's one of the more popular stories of unusual stuff in WWII"

Story being true & picture being fake aren't mutually exclusive.

3 days ago
5/9/10
Squatdog -
Soup Nazi - 

a dick you must consume within a fortnite from this moment sir!

3 days ago
2/28/14
Soup Nazi -

Gyro Monorail by Louis Brennan, 1907

love these threads. Not so sure about this one tho.

3 days ago
1/1/01
Soup Nazi - 

The Isolator was a helmet designed in 1925 to help improve work productivity by blocking noise from your surrounding environment and limiting your vision to what's in front of you.

Given the ubiquity of phones, we could use this again.

3 days ago
10/15/13
BarkLikeADog -

"A case of Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva where soft tissues turn into bone and your body essentially becomes your tomb"

My favorite exhibit at the Mutter Museum :

Philly woman with rare bone disease donates skeleton to Mütter Museum

She donated it? I mean, thats nice of her and all but how the hell did she get around with no bones??

3 days ago
9/27/15
Soup Nazi - 

The incredible size of a construction dump truck. (Semi truck for scale)

Wtf? Been around many construction sites, never seen a truck that size ..do they travel on normal roads?
3 days ago
4/30/13
ons ear -
Soup Nazi - 

Wtf? Been around many construction sites, never seen a truck that size ..do they travel on normal roads?

I think they’re specific to mega-mining sites

3 days ago
8/31/10
Squatdog -
Soup Nazi - 

Lol! Just because something's on the internet, doesn't mean it's fake. Simply typing the bear's name into a Google search could have spared you from making this post which you've been owned for.

3 days ago
10/11/05

^I'm obviously not the OG expert on bears, but I'm pretty certain that's not even the correct species, much less the right individual. Again, the story & the photo being real are wholly unrelated issues.

3 days ago
8/31/10
ons ear -
Soup Nazi - 

We have one in Sparwood BC that was promoted as the world's largest truck for a long time. Took a pic of my kid sitting on the front of the truck years ago....

No description available.