UnderGround Forums This is pretty funny

28 days ago
1/1/01

28 days ago
1/1/01

I'd love to see Colby Covington meet up with LeBron James or Colin Kaepernick in a dark alley.  Not since George Foreman in Mexico City have we seen a successful fighter so unabashedly patriotic, to the point where he gets a call from POTUS after kicking butt.

28 days ago
4/11/10

Later

28 days ago
5/7/10

Ha she is a good sport

28 days ago
2/17/03
Diesel67 - 

I'd love to see Colby Covington meet up with LeBron James or Colin Kaepernick in a dark alley.  Not since George Foreman in Mexico City have we seen a successful fighter so unabashedly patriotic, to the point where he gets a call from POTUS after kicking butt.

Covington is more patriotic than Brian Stann, who risked his life for our country? More patriotic than Stipe, who fights fires in his home town? More patriotic than Daniel Cormier who dedicates his time to serving his community by coaching high school wrestling? More patriotic than Chris Weidman, who also carries a flag with him?

How do you define patriotism?

28 days ago
8/20/03

Magana coming in with the smooth quip.

Nice!

28 days ago
3/15/10
wiggum -
Diesel67 - 

Covington is more patriotic than Brian Stann, who risked his life for our country? More patriotic than Stipe, who fights fires in his home town? More patriotic than Daniel Cormier who dedicates his time to serving his community by coaching high school wrestling? More patriotic than Chris Weidman, who also carries a flag with him?

How do you?

Fighting fires and coaching wrestling have fuck all to do with patriotism and loving your country. Those are community things, looking out for your neighbours.

28 days ago
2/17/03
Steven McTowelie - 
wiggum -
Diesel67 - 

How do you?

Fighting fires and coaching wrestling have fuck all to do with patriotism and loving your country. Those are community things, looking out for your neighbours.

That's patriotism, to me. Giving up a bit of yourself for your country. It's at least more patriotic than simply wearing a flag and declaring yourself a patriot without making any sacrifice or doing any service.

28 days ago
6/3/08

Magana for the win!

28 days ago
2/24/19

MAGAna wins the internet! 

28 days ago
1/1/17
wiggum - 
Steven McTowelie - 
wiggum -
Diesel67 - 

How do you?

That's patriotism, to me. Giving up a bit of yourself for your country. It's at least more patriotic than simply wearing a flag and declaring yourself a patriot without making any sacrifice or doing any service.

Wiggum has class... I fucks with you Wiggum.
I believe it was the great rapper Immortal Technique who wrote
"I love the place I live, but I hate the people in charge".
28 days ago
1/1/01
Kirik - 

Any pics of that beefy lil box?

27 days ago
1/1/01
HYBRID JON -
Kirik - 

Any pics of that beefy lil box?

I imagine it looks like a Big Montana sandwich.

27 days ago
4/18/09
wiggum -
Steven McTowelie - 
wiggum -
Diesel67 - 

How do you?

YouTube faggots need to quit arguing and pick up a dictionary.

27 days ago
11/20/09
wiggum - 
Steven McTowelie - 
wiggum -
Diesel67 - 

How do you?

And this is why not even one hour ago on a different thread I said, "your input will still hold weight with me". 

This post here is an example.  I have to agree with Wiggum on this one. 

27 days ago
2/17/03
BringBackHeadbutts - 
wiggum - 
Steven McTowelie - 
wiggum -
Diesel67 - 

How do you?

And this is why not even one hour ago on a different thread I said, "your input will still hold weight with me". 

This post here is an example.  I have to agree with Wiggum on this one. 

Respect.

That said, when I saw this thread bumped, I thought of your insight and realized that I shouldn't have gotten into this on a funny thread about a funny Magna comment.

27 days ago
1/18/04

Vagana rolling with the punches.

27 days ago
1/1/01
LOL!!! Angela-la-la-la-la FTW on that exchange!
27 days ago
6/23/10

He's patriotic because he made a stand and actually voiced that he supports first responders and military.   Hes supportive of the president and the country.  He may come off as a brash unapologetic asshole, but he's as entitled to his opinion as the Colin Kaepernicks of the world. If we have to listen to one side, we should be allowed to hear the other.

Politics are so tiring.  It's sad that major sports have became another dividing tool of America when they should unify people of cities as a common ground.  

27 days ago
1/1/12

No pics of said box = lies. 

Edited: 27 days ago
7/2/19
Steven McTowelie -
wiggum -
Diesel67 - 

How do you?

But isn't your community a part of the country? 

27 days ago
11/28/03

U dare hit me again

26 days ago
6/6/09

Words don't matter, action does.  He's not patriotic because he wears a flag and says he is. Patriotic would be actually doing something to improve the country you live in like Stann, Stipe, DC etc...

26 days ago
4/1/11

All u have to do is look what happened to the 6'6 300lbs o line from texas 5'5 Roger barely broke a sweat

26 days ago
5/15/15

Magana should get back to shaking her ass.