OtherGround Forums "This is the end of my Presidency. I’m f*cked"

4/18/19 12:02 PM
3/23/07

That's an interesting tidbit lol.

4/18/19 12:04 PM
8/1/13

It is. Nothing worse that being accused of something you didn't do. Trump was smart though, got Sessions the hell out of there and got a really good legal team to fight back. 

Trump doesn't lose.

4/18/19 12:05 PM
3/23/07

"This is the worst thing that ever happened to me."

Seems like a bit of hyperbole there, I'd think.

4/18/19 12:05 PM
1/18/06
Definitely paints the picture that Trump was far more worried about his presidency being undermined by a drawn out investigation than he was of being found guilty of anything resulting from the investigation.
4/18/19 12:16 PM
8/9/16

See the source image

4/18/19 12:19 PM
10/15/13
TheVandalz - Definitely paints the picture that Trump was far more worried about his presidency being undermined by a drawn out investigation than he was of being found guilty of anything resulting from the investigation.

Image result for bingo gif

4/18/19 12:20 PM
3/18/02

every single person would have said the same thing 

4/18/19 12:22 PM
10/2/12

I think sitting at the bottom of a well of a bullshit two year investigation would frustrate any person. A two year investigation that the left and msm lied and never shut the fuck up about. Yeah. I can see why someone be upset about that. 

4/18/19 12:24 PM
1/1/01
what's controversial about that? He could have done so much more if he didn't have to deal with these conspiracy theories by leftists.
4/18/19 12:24 PM
3/19/04
Al Cappucino - 
TheVandalz - Definitely paints the picture that Trump was far more worried about his presidency being undermined by a drawn out investigation than he was of being found guilty of anything resulting from the investigation.

Image result for bingo gif

4/18/19 12:27 PM
1/1/01

Agreed

4/18/19 12:28 PM
10/16/07
saglv -

He was being accused of treason and investigated

whete do you get hyperbole from?

4/18/19 12:30 PM
11/30/07
bakobell -

I think sitting at the bottom of a well of a bullshit two year investigation would frustrate any person. A two year investigation that the left and msm lied and never shut the fuck up about. Yeah. I can see why someone be upset about that. 

This

4/18/19 12:30 PM
11/30/07
sacredhate -
saglv -

He was being accused of treason and investigated

whete do you get hyperbole from?

His own post lol

4/18/19 12:31 PM
4/20/11
hubris - what's controversial about that? He could have done so much more if he didn't have to deal with these conspiracy theories by leftists.

4/18/19 12:31 PM
3/16/11

I was like "oh, snap, this is big" after the first couple sentences, then was like " oh, I see what he meant. This is another nothing-burger" by the end. 

4/18/19 12:35 PM
7/15/04

Sounds like he could see the drawn out shit show it was going to be.

Pretty fucked up with him knowing he didn't collude and knowing the witch hunt was about to ensue.

4/18/19 12:38 PM
11/7/07
TexDeuce - 

Sounds like he could see the drawn out shit show it was going to be.

Pretty fucked up with him knowing he didn't collude and knowing the witch hunt was about to ensue.

its beyond fucked up what this man has been put through
4/18/19 12:38 PM
6/30/07
saglv -

C'mon man, you left out half of that quote.

"It takes years and years and I won't be able to do anything..."

Taken on whole, I read that as trump being frustrated that he was going to have to deal with years of bullshit when all he really wanted to do was get some big stuff done. Which seemed reasonable to me.

4/18/19 12:42 PM
3/29/19

No President in our history has been so unfairly bullied by the msm.  Obama the traitor repealing propaganda laws allowed this to happen.  

The left is driving people to the right with their pure insanity.

To vote Democrat these days you have to be an actual retard.  It is the Communist Clown Party now.  Fuck every single one of you fucking trump derangement syndrome fucks right in your fucking mouth hole.

4/18/19 12:48 PM
11/11/11
Picochu -

No President in our history has been so unfairly bullied by the msm.  Obama the traitor repealing propaganda laws allowed this to happen.  

To vote Democrat these days you have to be an actual retard.  It is the Communist Clown Party now.  Fuck every single one of you fucking trump derangement syndrome fucks right in your fucking mouth hole.

And the cycle of anger and hate continues.

The "left" had nothing to do with this investigation of Trump. It didn't start it, it didn't run or have any influence on the investigation or have any control over its conclusions. And this thread is simply pointing out a quote by Trump reacting to the launch of the investigation.

Yet somehow all you can some up with is "rrawwwwwrr" "left retards" "fuck your fuckity fuck fuck" ... So it is rather ironic you pointing out TDS when clearly, very, strickingly and perhaps worryingly (if that's a word) you have a serious case of Left Derangement Syndrome that some might suggest you could use some intense therapy and counselling before you go full postal.

tldr; Why so angry?

4/18/19 12:50 PM
5/10/08
kevsh - 
Picochu -

And the cycle of anger and hate continues.

The "left" had nothing to do with this investigation of Trump. It didn't start it, it didn't run or have any influence on the investigation or have any control over its conclusions. And this thread is simply pointing out a quote by Trump reacting to the launch of the investigation.

Yet somehow all you can some up with is "rrawwwwwrr" "left retards" "fuck your fuckity fuck fuck" ... So it is rather ironic you pointing out TDS when clearly, very, strickingly and perhaps worryingly (if that's a word) you have a serious case of Left Derangement Syndrome that some might suggest you could use some intense therapy and counselling before you go full postal.

tldr; Why so angry?

You are arguing with a troll account.

4/18/19 12:51 PM
7/24/16

Wait, wait... You weren't supposed to read all of that and put it in context! You were just supposed form an opinion based off of OP's misleading thread title!

4/18/19 12:52 PM
1/1/01
MountainMedic - 
saglv -

C'mon man, you left out half of that quote.

"It takes years and years and I won't be able to do anything..."

Taken on whole, I read that as trump being frustrated that he was going to have to deal with years of bullshit when all he really wanted to do was get some big stuff done. Which seemed reasonable to me.

Agreed, when you get the full context the quote doesn't come off nearly as bad... which why the out of context quote is on CNN's screen right now.
4/18/19 12:53 PM
4/20/11