Ttt

9/22/20 11:16 PM
5/30/05

Ttt

9/23/20 12:47 AM
11/30/11
Cotton -

Ttt

Winning looks like bumping your own thread to get some internet praise.  Hope your mama is ok, that’s genuine btw.  

9/23/20 12:47 AM
11/30/11

9/23/20 12:51 AM
5/30/05

Crop your screenshots, heathen. 

9/23/20 12:53 AM
5/30/05

Also you voted yourself down there. 

9/23/20 12:57 AM
11/30/11
Cotton -

No, and no I didn’t.  Not surprised you don’t sleep with all your winning.

9/23/20 1:03 AM
5/30/05
TFK_figure8 -
Cotton -

There is clearly a red thumbs down on your screenshot, fren. 

You do understand the purpose of this, right?  Internet praise?  No. Exposing fake accounts, wasting their time, making them upset, showing others how unpopular their disgusting ideas are, etc. I do enjoy it, probably a bit too much, but I'm also extremely good at doing all of what I just mentioned to all the losers on fake accounts pushing their garbage. 

9/23/20 1:11 AM
11/30/11
Cotton -
TFK_figure8 -
Cotton -

You do understand the purpose of this, right?  Internet praise?  No. Exposing fake accounts, wasting their time, making them upset, showing others how unpopular their disgusting ideas are, etc. I do enjoy it, probably a bit too much, but I'm also extremely good at doing all of what I just mentioned to all the losers on fake accounts pushing their garbage. 

It’s a well known glitchy app.  I see the highlighted arrow, also don’t see a visible VD nor do you.  Keep fighting the good fight PATriOt!  Thruthfully I think you’re a loudmouth on this forum and you’re intelligence is very lacking.  Oh well 

9/23/20 1:13 AM
11/30/11
Cotton -
TFK_figure8 -
Cotton -

Deep dive as far as you’d like, I’m no fake account.

9/23/20 1:27 AM
5/30/05
TFK_figure8 -
Cotton -
TFK_figure8 -
Cotton -

It’s a well known glitchy app.  I see the highlighted arrow, also don’t see a visible VD nor do you.  Keep fighting the good fight PATriOt!  Thruthfully I think you’re a loudmouth on this forum and you’re intelligence is very lacking.  Oh well 

You have me confused with someone that cares about your opinion. It's funny to say someone lacks intelligence but you can't crop a screenshot. 

9/23/20 1:29 AM
5/30/05

9/23/20 1:30 AM
5/30/05

Got you, homie. 

9/23/20 1:34 AM
11/30/11

It’s all wizardry, how it actually works.  I’m sorry bout all the commies trying to get ya....

9/23/20 1:34 AM
11/30/11

9/23/20 1:40 AM
5/30/05

I do appreciate the posts that bump this thread so more people get to view it, which accomplishes what I want. All while making fun of you. Seems like something a low IQ individual would do to help someone while getting made fun of but regardless I appreciate it. 

9/23/20 1:44 AM
11/30/11
Cotton -

I do appreciate the posts that bump this thread so more people get to view it, which accomplishes what I want. All while making fun of you. Seems like something a low IQ individual would do to help someone while getting made fun of but regardless I appreciate it. 

It is fun sometimes to talk with people who don’t know there dumb.  I agree.  

9/23/20 1:47 AM
5/30/05
TFK_figure8 -
Cotton -

They're*

But by all means, keep embarrassing yourself. 

9/23/20 1:56 AM
11/30/11
Cotton -
TFK_figure8 -
Cotton -

They're*

I mean I don’t live with my parents. Don’t you?  Actually true.  

9/23/20 1:58 AM
5/30/05

9/23/20 1:59 AM
11/30/11
Cotton -

You definitely not mad, no pussy sucks though 

9/23/20 1:59 AM
5/30/05
TFK_figure8 -
Cotton -
TFK_figure8 -
Cotton -

They're*

Are you drunk, high, or just stupid? 

9/23/20 2:04 AM
11/30/11
Cotton -
TFK_figure8 -
Cotton -
TFK_figure8 -
Cotton -

They're*

Won’t matter, you’ll just make it up anyway you see fit.  (Mostly drunk btw)

9/23/20 2:06 AM
5/30/05
TFK_figure8 -
Cotton -
TFK_figure8 -
Cotton -
TFK_figure8 -
Cotton -

They're*

You are aware you humiliated yourself attacking the intelligence of another man while making a grammatical error, right?  Just so we are clear. Why would I need to make it up?  You just said you are drunk. 

9/23/20 2:09 AM
11/30/11
Cotton -
TFK_figure8 -
Cotton -
TFK_figure8 -
Cotton -
TFK_figure8 -
Cotton -

They're*

You are aware you humiliated yourself attacking the intelligence of another man while making a grammatical error, right?  Just so we are clear. Why would I need to make it up?  You just said you are drunk. 

Yes, I’m humiliated.  I’m bored now dry dick. Literally in every sense, it’s called pussy