OtherGround Forums This is why Pit Bulls...

8/3/20 11:05 PM
12/21/13

Shouldn't be pets. This breed of dog is way too dangous to have around children. 

This is 15-year old Joslyn Stinchcomb

She is in critical condition in an Atlanta, Georgia, hospital

These are the 2 dogs who attacked her. They were put down but the damage is already done.

This is the owner Alexandria Torregrossa, 29, who is being charged with reckless conduct

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8589601/Girl-15-ventilator-two-pit-bulls-ripped-scalp-left-ear-damaged-throat.html

8/3/20 11:13 PM
2/4/06

That's fucking horrible! Poor girl! 

At least the fucking trash dogs are dead, now the shit trash owner should be next. 

8/3/20 11:15 PM
1/1/01

she's being charged with reckless conduct?

If that girl dies the owner needs to be charged with negligent homicide.  5-10 years minimum in the state penn.

8/3/20 11:16 PM
1/7/06

Pos dogs for pos humans. 

8/3/20 11:17 PM
9/26/10

my brother has two rescue pits. they are usually good with each other, but the other day, he came home and they were ripping each other to shreds. he tried to break them up and got 29 stitches in his leg for his efforts. Had to sit and watch them continue to tear each other up after that. 

of course he is keeping it quiet because he knows what will happen to them. 

He is pretty well to do. Combined 500k income with his wife. Smart guy. Good with his dogs. He knows how to control them. But when they snap they snap. 

8/3/20 11:18 PM
10/4/02
Soup and Beer -

she's being charged with reckless conduct?

If that girl dies the owner needs to be charged with negligent homicide.  5-10 years minimum in the state penn.

100%

8/3/20 11:19 PM
11/21/05

Fuuuuuck! Of all the avoidable problems in the world and assholes keep buying, breeding, and abdandoning pits in a neverending cycle.

The PitBull defenders are incoming....again....

8/3/20 11:20 PM
10/2/12

Charge that limp wristed twink. 

8/3/20 11:21 PM
1/1/01
ufc98newb -

my brother has two rescue pits. they are usually good with each other, but the other day, he came home and they were ripping each other to shreds. he tried to break them up and got 29 stitches in his leg for his efforts. Had to sit and watch them continue to tear each other up after that. 

He is pretty well to do. Combined 500k income with his wife. Smart guy. Good with his dogs. He knows how to control them. But when they snap they snap. 

Evryone thinks they're Cesar Millan.

8/3/20 11:25 PM
4/11/08
ufc98newb - 

"Smart guy"

No.
8/3/20 11:26 PM
2/27/12

I hate em I fucking hate them. Absolute trash. 

It's always kids who bare the brunt of this shit breed. 

Every shit bull should be accounted for, sterilized, muzzled and the owners should pay the price.

8/3/20 11:26 PM
4/13/12

Too many contrarian, its-the-owner-not-the-breed types own one of the most dangerous dogs on the planet.  I have a friend that owns pits.  Hes muzzles them anytime they leave the house or have friends over.  Not because theyre bad dogs, but because of the damage theyre capable of.

8/3/20 11:30 PM
10/29/12
ufc98newb -

"he tried to break them up and got 29 stitches in his leg for his efforts. Had to sit and watch them continue to tear each other up after that. "

"Smart guy. Good with his dogs. He knows how to control them."

The Happening GIF | Gfycat

8/3/20 11:31 PM
2/27/12

"But when they snap they snap"

Dogs that were sharpened in the pit do not snap. That is their code of conduct.

If a Jack Russell kills a rat did they snap?

If a German Short Hair points at a bird would you call that snapping?

8/3/20 11:35 PM
3/2/11

in b4 The pibble kisses pics and owner

8/3/20 11:36 PM
9/26/10
NiteProwleR -
ufc98newb -

Evryone thinks they're Cesar Millan.

Millan knows what pits are capable of, yet he chooses to mislead. he is full of shit. 

8/3/20 11:37 PM
4/10/20
LOL at "reckless conduct". Put the dogs down and give that fuker a year in jail. Then when he gets out 1/4 of his earnings every year for the rest of his life goes to her.

Amen.
8/3/20 11:39 PM
3/20/15

You Guys have never seen the carnage my pug can through down....

8/3/20 11:40 PM
1/1/01
My ex wife got a pit bull puppy years ago. She didn’t tell me & were separated at the time.
Anyway a long story short . we Again lived together then split up . This time we divorced & sHe moved out and left her dog. Surprise mother fucker !

He was actually a really good dog. Super friendly , nice dog. They are very athletic & territorial though
He challenged me Once Very briefly when he was turning into an adult dog. He would be extra wild & semi aggressive.

I dunked him to the bottom of my pools deep end. He never acted wild with me again. Some dipshit in the park once had his dog off its leash & he ran up on my dog. Acting like he wanted to fight. I could barely hold my dog back. My dog was gonna rip It in 1/2 .

Their are lots of pit bulls . I’d say it’s one of the most common dogs. When they do attack it’s fucking bad news because they are super powerful & aggressive. They are not all bad dogs, but have a history of violence

8/3/20 11:40 PM
12/4/18

Why is it always a female I see walking these things? Does it empower them to have a savage beast on a leash? 

8/3/20 11:41 PM
1/1/01

That’s horrible. Poor girl. I’ve wrapped a few metal detectors around pit bull heads. Most people have no business with game dogs

8/3/20 11:41 PM
1/1/01

I think instead of banning pits, just require a yearly liscense fee of about $1000 per dog.   If you are caught owning one without a liscense, it's a $10,000 fine, 6 months in jail, or both.

If the pit attacks and causes injury to anyone, the owner faces a minimum of one year prison time.

If they maim or kill someone, 20 years to life.

8/3/20 11:42 PM
3/21/12
People who own dangerous breeds should have to pay extra insurance rates
8/3/20 11:42 PM
10/5/11

Poor girl. 

8/3/20 11:43 PM
9/26/10
Ghost Of Don Logan -
ufc98newb -

"he tried to break them up and got 29 stitches in his leg for his efforts. Had to sit and watch them continue to tear each other up after that. "

"Smart guy. Good with his dogs. He knows how to control them."

The Happening GIF | Gfycat

im not gonna get in a pissing match with everybody here. im just saying, you can be a responsible owner of a pit, and won't make a damn bit of difference when something (nothing) sets them off.