OtherGround Forums "Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem & Madness" Netflix

5 days ago
1/1/01
jcblass -
Mutant - 

Tapout tats and affliction shirts these fucks are definitely UGers!

This is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen. You couldn't make this is shit up. 

He was like a UGer from the early 2000s

Most definitely with the gay meth head part 

5 days ago
1/1/01

In for later

5 days ago
9/22/16
I'm 45 minutes into the first episode, and I want to kill Carol, too.
5 days ago
11/9/10
AnthonyWeiner - I'm 45 minutes into the first episode, and I want to kill Carol, too.

She’s is as big a cunt as that awful hag your wife works for. 

5 days ago
11/9/10

Carol killed her first husband 100% believe that. 

5 days ago
7/2/07
HELWIG - 

it was unreal to see how some of the workers actually seemed to really give a shit and care about the zoo

Will try to comment on this later, but I have seen this before.

5 days ago
4/22/07
VinegarStrokes -

Here kitty kitty. 

Anyone else find his singing at the funeral extremely tasteless? 

5 days ago
1/1/01
ShanTheMan -
VinegarStrokes -

Here kitty kitty. 

Hahaga he yet all’s about Travis slapping his balls in his face at the funeral and the mom was front and center 

guy was a nut job

5 days ago
7/24/14
ShanTheMan -
VinegarStrokes -

Here kitty kitty. 

I found it moving

5 days ago
9/8/02
EastClintwood - 
ShanTheMan -
VinegarStrokes -

Here kitty kitty. 

I found it moving

It took you all the way to the funeral to conclude Joe lacked taste LOL
5 days ago
3/1/10

Libertarian campaign manager deserves a big break after this shit.

5 days ago
12/23/02

Wow just finished this tonight. What a total and fascinatingly great shit show. Felt bad for ole Joe Exotic at end though. May watch again as its entertaining as hell.

5 days ago
12/27/12

Easy lie was Carol saying how she didn’t even hang out with or knew her brother yet he ended up moving to her town and becoming a cop?

She moved out at 15 because her parents sucked yet her dad ends up working for her?

Brandon’s mom complaining about what living with Joe did to him, but she was working there the whole time?

Joe definitely deserved some prison time for his treatment of these animals purely so he could profit and fund his ego driven enterprise. Then ratting on that Doc guy? 

What is the deal with Jeff Lowe? Where did he come from and what skeletons are in his closet?

5 days ago
9/8/02
benwah - 

Easy lie was Carol saying how she didn’t even hang out with or knew her brother yet he ended up moving to her town and becoming a cop?

She moved out at 15 because her parents sucked yet her dad ends up working for her?

Brandon’s mom complaining about what living with Joe did to him, but she was working there the whole time?

Joe definitely deserved some prison time for his treatment of these animals purely so he could profit and fund his ego driven enterprise. Then ratting on that Doc guy? 

What is the deal with Jeff Lowe? Where did he come from and what skeletons are in his closet?

Carole needs to take a polygraph. The show said the morning of her husband's disappearance she was "driving to the store" at 3AM when her van magically broke down. Luckily, she ran into her deputy brother, who just coincidentally happened to be working with his partner.

One of them drove her home, leaving the other with the van. The same van that was later at the airport where her husband supposedly went missing?

Very strange, seems clear to me she got driven home by the police and they drove her car to the airport.
5 days ago
1/1/01

Finished it tonight.   Wow. I don’t watch much tv but that was compulsive viewing.  

It was immediately obvious that Joe didn’t really sing those songs and must have had others do it for him to lip sync.  

Not exactly a truthful bunch, were they?

5 days ago
6/30/07
Stinkylicious -

Reminds me of that skinny red neck dude that made mma commentary videos like ten years ago

Reggie Warren Junior?

5 days ago
1/1/01
Sub
5 days ago
1/3/18

Started watching this show last night. Ho. Lee. Fuk!! 
Florida’s own Trailer Park Boys. Goddamn what a show. It just keeps getting weirder and crazier with each episode. 

5 days ago
4/15/16

I just finished it.

Is there consensus that Joe did solicit Allan (guy with the tear drop tattoo) to kill Carole? Or do most people think Jeff and Alan completely set Joe up?

5 days ago
2/25/09

What a mess every every person there is! Carol gives me a hillary clinton vibe. 

5 days ago
12/29/03

What's funny to me is the whole thing could easily be edited to be a comedy documentary or mockumentaty. 

5 days ago
12/10/09
Hashtag -

I just finished it.

Is there consensus that Joe did solicit Allan (guy with the tear drop tattoo) to kill Carole? Or do most people think Jeff and Alan completely set Joe up?

I think Joe was ok with it happening, but it was Jeff’s idea and urging. I don’t think Joe every actually does that of his own volition. Also, the guy never went to FL, so his entire testimony should be discarded. Joe is a dirtbag but It’s insanity that he’s convicted of that plot. Especially with the other 2 free. 

5 days ago
1/1/01

To me the best part was the abundance of overweight weenie dogs running around in tiger cages.

5 days ago
8/30/12
Hashtag - 

I just finished it.

Joe said it a million times that he wanted Carole dead, but man I think he was setup by Joe and Allan.

That Joe guy seems like a huge piece of shit. Honestly they all seemed like garbage, only person that seemed "normal" was the park manager that had no legs.

Carole def killed her first husband.

My 6 year old son could put together a better police investigation then these cops.

5 days ago
1/1/01
BlackandGold -
Hashtag - 

I just finished it.

Joe said it a million times that he wanted Carole dead, but man I think he was setup by Joe and Allan.

That Joe guy seems like a huge piece of shit. Honestly they all seemed like garbage, only person that seemed "normal" was the park manager that had no legs.

Carole def killed her first husband.

My 6 year old son could put together a better police investigation then these cops.

I agreed with all of this, but I have no problem with him doing time.

he was a loose canon constantly making death threats, whether you believe them or not he’s not fit for society