OtherGround Forums "Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem & Madness" Netflix

10 days ago
1/1/01
Woa! Let's discuss
10 days ago
6/16/10

Worth watching? I'm about to pick something.

10 days ago
1/1/01

10 days ago
4/11/10

This documentary is an excellent and accurate representation of what you’re average Americans are like: faggots, crazy cunts and delusional man boys 

10 days ago
8/29/07
Been hearing about this a lot lately. whats the long and short of it?
10 days ago
3/14/06

Tigers, redneck fags, and an insufferable bitch.

10 days ago
12/17/11
"A true crime documentary on Joe Exotic, an Oklahoma polygamist, country singer, and gun toter who houses a horde of lions, tigers, and bears in his roadside zoo and is accused of planning the killing of a local animal rights activist. "
10 days ago
8/7/12

There are 3 things in life that are absolute certainties. Taxes, death and not fooking with people who keep lions, tigers and bears as pets. 

10 days ago
9/28/03

Just watched.  The big cat folks are basically cult leaders.

Edited: 10 days ago
3/1/10

WHERE IS JACK DONALD LEWIS??????

10 days ago
3/1/10
Tight.Anik -

It's been described as the most bingeable, batshit fucking insane series Netflix has ever released.

And it is.

10 days ago
10/8/07
VTCO -
Tight.Anik -

It's been described as the most bingeable, batshit fucking insane series Netflix has ever released.

And it is.

Yeah, this is accurate. Everyone in this is batshit crazy.

10 days ago
1/1/01

What I posted about it in my thread about it yesterday:

"You got a mulletted dude who's married to two other guys, owns over 200 big cats, sold tigers to Shaq, makes country music, and is currently in jail for supposedly trying to have this lady killed. You've got a long-haired guy that's been on Letterman & Leno, has like 4-5 wives, makes 'em work like 16 hours a day, and got with almost all of 'em as teenagers. Then the woman fancies herself as an animal rights activist, has the support of PETA, doesn't pay her workers, runs basically the same kinda operation as both the guys, and is suspected of killing her prior husband who went missing without a trace."

And ^that is quite literally just the beginning.

I've never seen so much WTFery at one time.

10 days ago
3/1/10

Every single episode there is some ridiculous plot twist or escalation.

If this was a fictional TV series, it would be criticized for throwing too much shit on the wall in one season.

If you're at home for the time being because of the China Virus, definitely watch this. I watched it the other night intending to go through 1 or 2 episodes before going to bed, and binge-watched the entire series in one sitting.

10 days ago
1/1/01

It's honestly hard to believe it's NOT fiction because some of it is SO batshit. I mean, if you took the craziest episode of Jerry Springer ever, then laced it with LSD, that'd just be a calm, sunny, Sunday afternoon compared to this shitshow.

Don't wanna really give anything away, but I got to the political stuff and I was like "wait...what? Seriously? This *actually* happened??"

10 days ago
1/1/01

So many twists in that story. Thought the show was great. I live about an hour away from Big Cat Rescue so the story pops up on the news every now and then.

All those cat people are freaks and shady as fuck. 
Doc Antle may have the strongest pimp hand of all time.

10 days ago
1/1/01
Koma - 

So many twists in that story. Thought the show was great. I live about an hour away from Big Cat Rescue so the story pops up on the news every now and then.

Remember when orcus had his meltdown here and went nuts posting quotes from forum members he'd copy & pasted for who knows how long, getting super creepy with it?

That's Carole Baskin's FB right now with her & all her crazy cat lady followers digging up dirt and posting links about virtually everyone in this show. It's fucking bizzare.

And the shit she most surely did (don't wanna post spoilers), yet got away with...holy fuck.

10 days ago
3/1/10
Koma -

You gonna go volunteer?

Work your way up the shirt rankings?

10 days ago
1/1/01
VTCO - 
Koma -

You gonna go volunteer?

Work your way up the shirt rankings?

hahahaha that broad has her own fucking pimp hand.

Volunteering 6 days/week for 12 hours/day for six months just to start...and she doesn't even know you exist until you've been there for like 5 years?

10 days ago
3/1/10

Only decent dude in the entire series was the libertarian campaign manager LOL.

Felt bad for him.

10 days ago
1/1/01
Wiggy -
Koma - 

Remember when orcus had his meltdown here and went nuts posting quotes from forum members he'd copy & pasted for who knows how long, getting super creepy with it?

That's Carole Baskin's FB right now with her & all her crazy cat lady followers digging up dirt and posting links about virtually everyone in this show. It's fucking bizzare.

And the shit she most surely did (don't wanna post spoilers), yet got away with...holy fuck.

Ha! I’ll have to go look.

No fucking way I’d volunteer for Comrade Carol. 

There is another place that was called The Chimp Farm in that area. I think it either closes or changed names.

10 days ago
5/13/11

Subbed for later. We started the 1st episode late last night and the GF fell asleep. Will want to discuss, but don't want spoilers. 

10 days ago
7/31/09
baj54 -

There are 3 things in life that are absolute certainties. Taxes, death and not fooking with people who keep lions, tigers and bears as pets. 

Oh my

10 days ago
2/27/12

Carole Baskins laugh is fake. That's the sound of a narcissist trying to laugh. It's super creepy. That woman has truly never laughed in her life.

And she for sure did it.

And what the fuck at meth mouth dude doing his interview without a shirt on. Everytime he popped up on the screen for the first few episodes I would just bust up laughing thinking to myself "look at this fucking guy".

10 days ago
1/1/01
The Regulator -

Carole Baskins laugh is fake. That's the sound of a narcissist trying to laugh. It's super creepy. That woman has truly never laughed in her life.

And she for sure did it.

And what the fuck at meth mouth dude doing his interview without a shirt on. Everytime he popped up on the screen for the first few episodes I would just bust up laughing thinking to myself "look at this fucking guy".

Damn shame he got the “property of Joe Exotic” (or whatever it said) tattoo above his cock covered up. Those guys who claimed they weren’t gay after sucking Joe Exotics cock for years are in fact, very gay.

Also, the accidental suicide and tiger attack scenes were wild.