OtherGround Forums "Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem & Madness" Netflix

10 days ago
2/27/12

Do you guys remember the scene where Jeff Lowe was trying to battle a Male Lion? Like was trying to get into a fight with a full mane African Lion. The one wild animal in the world that would like to do nothing more than fight. Jeff Lowe super dummy was trying to fight one of those.

10 days ago
6/16/10
VTCO -
Tight.Anik -

Worth watching? I'm about to pick something.

It's been described as the most bingeable, batshit fucking insane series Netflix has ever released.

And it is.

Thank you for sir! I'm now 3 episodes in  and loving it.

9 days ago
6/16/10

Holy shit, just when I think it can't get any better... Fucking AFFLICTION shirts!

9 days ago
3/20/12

wtf man
started watching this shit and it kept me up till 1am
hard to turn off this train wreck

9 days ago
9/8/02
FirstScratch - 
The Destroyer88 -
FirstScratch -

Joe got setup by his partners and railroaded by the criminal justice system.  Very sad.  Fucking guy rescues big cats, helps felons find jobs, feeds Thanksgiving Dinner to the community, offers himself to public service.... And this is how he gets re-paid.... Not right. 

I mean, of all the scumbags covered in this series Joe seems like the least scummy of them all. Granted I've only finished 3 episodes so I'm sure my opinion will flip flop from here on out.

Jeff is the scummiest fuck imo.  Seems like he should be a lead character in Storage Wars.  Literally everything about him screams fake as fuck.  Having said that, I'm sure I'm not the only one that found Mario cool as fuck. 

I'm not saying fruity Joe didn't want the bitch dead, but he seemed to have enough where with all to know if that cunt Carole turned up dead he'd be suspect #1.  Again, not saying Joe is innocent, but just about everyone that testified against him was a raging methhead that would have lied to put their mother away for another puff on the glass dick. 

Joe was essentially mentally ill by the time Jeff and his buddies started working on him. They knew he was obsessed with her, they could put any tape recorder on and say, "Tell us about Carole..." and you would get 4 hours of death threats...put a hit man in front of him and Joe would say, "yea, yea, yea"

Crazy case, probably good Joe is in jail because his mental state was not good, he was a threat, but I found the charges leveled against him to be pretty lame, he was largely railroaded.
9 days ago
3/14/06

We need a Hollywood movie from this.

Woody Harrelson - Joe Exotic

Adam Driver - gay dude that offs himself

Evan Jones - meth mouth toothless wonder

Doc Anal - himself

Ed Norton - Jeff Lowe 

Edited: 9 days ago
4/7/16

Haven't seen it, but it isn't a singular case. Without going into too much detail, I grew up near a guy who was much the same and actually knew him. I remember state and federal authorities closing his place down and turning everything inside out to look for human remains on the property. He is currently in jail and has been for quite some time (probably closer to 20 years). He had all kinds of animals from monkeys to tigers, lions, buffalo, emu and rhea, wolves, horses, donkeys, cougars, a variety of small African cats, and a bunch of other stuff. 

9 days ago
5/15/15
T-Ham -

Doc Anal - himself

Ed Norton - Jeff Lowe 

Hilary Clinton as Carole...... Gee where is her husband?

9 days ago
12/2/05

In for later

9 days ago
12/13/15

The characters in the show make the coen brother characters look like normal average everyday people

9 days ago
9/8/02
Seriously, if you took this documentary, turned it into a script and tried to sell it to a studio they would tell you its too unrealistic, over the top and unbelievable. This was the craziest damn thing I have ever watched, loved every minute of it. Finished in a night!
9 days ago
6/30/07
VHStapefan -

The characters in the show make the coen brother characters look like normal average everyday people

Doc looks like john c Riley could play him perfectly

9 days ago
2/22/13

This show is like crack.  Only on episode 5.

9 days ago
6/3/11

It's odd the gay gun wielding recdneck has/had fake husband/s just like Carol. Zero chance her husband is straight. 

9 days ago
5/15/07
Glad I started it yesterday in the afternoon. Binged all episodes until bedtime. Quality shit right there.
9 days ago
5/22/08

Is jail really punishment for a gay drug addict?  Seems like it would be Disney world erryday

9 days ago
1/1/01

Finished episode  three 

Caroles husband... Pure speculation here 

Guy was moving cars to Costa Rica? 

Yea, he was shipping cash hidden in those cars....

And whoever his partner was in that ventire worked with Carole to make him disappear

9 days ago
12/27/13

So i read an article about this fucker

he doesnt actually sing any of those songs, paid some pros and he lip synchs and takes credit

whole story of his attempted suicice was a lie

he was molested as a kid

i dont know what to believe about joe exotic - he got lost in his own gimmick

9 days ago
5/7/08
jimmy23 -

Finished episode  three 

Caroles husband... Pure speculation here 

Guy was moving cars to Costa Rica? 

Yea, he was shipping cash hidden in those cars....

And whoever his partner was in that ventire worked with Carole to make him disappear

Carole's husband was mmaguy30?

9 days ago
1/1/01

Hey ,

Join this Facebook group about this Documentary here ; https://www.facebook.com/groups/1809894389147241/

There's gonna be a live session with him from his cell. Go to the group and look for the announcement there. 

9 days ago
6/30/07
sczott52 -

Is jail really punishment for a gay drug addict?  Seems like it would be Disney world erryday

Only if you get to choose who your fucking

9 days ago
12/10/09
voodoo child -

I saw the preview yesterday but once I saw it was about homophile hicks, I passed. But since people are goin on about it, I might give it a look. 

To be fair, at least 3 of his husbands are/were straight. 

9 days ago
1/24/17

Joe Exotic was def an OGer

9 days ago
12/10/09
SpunQ -
VTCO -
Tight.Anik -

Worth watching? I'm about to pick something.

It's been described as the most bingeable, batshit fucking insane series Netflix has ever released.

And it is.

I'm so watching now. Ty

Uh-o

Edited: 9 days ago
12/10/09
Chael_McD -
T-Ham -

Doc Anal - himself

Ed Norton - Jeff Lowe 

Hilary Clinton as Carole...... Gee where is her husband?

Bernie Kopel of Love Boat fame as Carrol’s current hubby. The role he was born to play.