OtherGround Forums "Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem & Madness" Netflix

9 days ago
6/28/09
scrapdo -
voodoo child -

I saw the preview yesterday but once I saw it was about homophile hicks, I passed. But since people are goin on about it, I might give it a look. 

To be fair, at least 3 of his husbands are/were straight. 

If you take dick.... You're not straight.  They are bisexual at best. 

Edited: 9 days ago
4/27/14

Everyone in America seems to be watching and talking about this series. It's in the top-rated shows on Netflix right now. They should honestly pardon the guy for giving America some much-needed entertainment in this troubled time.

9 days ago
6/28/09
The Stewed Owl -

Everyone in America seems to be watching and talking about this series. It's in the top-rated shows on Netflix right now. They should honestly pardon the guy for giving America some much-needed entertainment in this troubled time.

I'd sign that petition.  

9 days ago
1/2/14

Just finished the series. All kinds of fucked up. I can’t think of 1 of the main people in the show that isn’t a scumbag. They all belong in jail.

Edited: 9 days ago
6/30/07
titanphit -

Just finished the series. All kinds of fucked up. I can’t think of 1 of the main people in the show that isn’t a scumbag. They all belong in jail.

The one armed chick was the only one that was close to sane.

9 days ago
8/28/17

He is a nut job but I legit felt bad for him in the end after all those guys set him up and got off Scott free 

9 days ago
6/30/07
Chael_McD -
T-Ham -

We need a Hollywood movie from this.

Woody Harrelson - Joe Exotic

Adam Driver - gay dude that offs himself

Evan Jones - meth mouth toothless wonder

Doc Anal - himself

Ed Norton - Jeff Lowe 

Hilary Clinton as Carole...... Gee where is her husband?

Kathy Bates

9 days ago
8/28/17
mayor daley -

So i read an article about this fucker

he doesnt actually sing any of those songs, paid some pros and he lip synchs and takes credit

whole story of his attempted suicice was a lie

he was molested as a kid

i dont know what to believe about joe exotic - he got lost in his own gimmick

Lmao I was saying to my GF as we were watching that his singing voice seemed way different than his own hick drawl he has. I know when you sing it changes and whatever but his was a bit obvious 

9 days ago
6/30/07
PaynanDiaz -
mayor daley -

he doesnt actually sing any of those songs, paid some pros and he lip synchs and takes credit

he was molested as a kid

Lmao I was saying to my GF as we were watching that his singing voice seemed way different than his own hick drawl he has. I know when you sing it changes and whatever but his was a bit obvious 

I believe it but it didn't seem like a lip sync during the funeral

9 days ago
6/30/07

That song is so bad I kind of want to learn it

9 days ago
7/2/07
About to watch.

A little concerned I may recognize some of the people or at least some of the names will report back.

I do know one person that told a story about this guy showing up with his "entourage" to an event and what a bunch of goofballs they were.
9 days ago
9/28/19

Just finished tonight. 100% grade a redneck fuckery. Absolutely amazing. 

9 days ago
3/14/04

ok, gf doesn't want to watch it so I'm gonna go watch it on my computer.  

9 days ago
12/10/09
FirstScratch -
scrapdo -
voodoo child -

I saw the preview yesterday but once I saw it was about homophile hicks, I passed. But since people are goin on about it, I might give it a look. 

To be fair, at least 3 of his husbands are/were straight. 

If you take dick.... You're not straight.  They are bisexual at best. 

Sarcasm. Did you watch the doc?

9 days ago
6/30/07
angryinch -

Lol, I had to wait for MrsMedic to go to bed. She wanted no part of it.

9 days ago
12/10/09
Mountain Medic -
angryinch -

Scrapette told me we had to watch because she’s heard the podcast and said it was great. 

9 days ago
6/30/07
scrapdo -
Mountain Medic -
angryinch -

Scrapette told me we had to watch because she’s heard the podcast and said it was great. 

"if they hurt ONE animal I'll lose my shit"

One week of work from home and she's bouncing off the walls, I wasn't going to die on that hill.

9 days ago
12/27/13

I was totally shocked when he was giving the eulogy at the funeral for his dead husband and he started talking about his balls.

in front of his whole family, mom, hes talking about his golden balls. wow. 

9 days ago
8/31/10
Mountain Medic -
angryinch -

Lol! My wife just said to me 20 minutes ago that she thinks we shoulld watch the first episode of Tiger King. I said no, I've gotta do some work tonight. Now I see your guys posts and I'm gonna stop being a fag. Turning off the laptop and calling her back to check out episode number one.

9 days ago
6/30/07
sgotwalks -
Mountain Medic -
angryinch -

Lol! My wife just said to me 20 minutes ago that she thinks we shoulld watch the first episode of Tiger King. I said no, I've gotta do some work tonight. Now I see your guys posts and I'm gonna stop being a fag. Turning off the laptop and calling her back to check out episode number one.

Its one of the greatest/weirdest collection of real life cartoon characters I've seen since the whites of West Virginia.

9 days ago
1/1/01
Tight.Anik - 

Holy shit, just when I think it can't get any better... Fucking AFFLICTION shirts!

LOL and TapouT tatoo.

Good stuff, just finished the last episode. Great series, but I'm kind of bummed out. Started out fun and crazy and ended just sad.

Hopefully there will be a Season 2 where "more" stuff will happen (no spoilers).

9 days ago
1/1/01
titanphit - 

The guy with no legs and the one armed chick seemed like the most "normal" people in the series ironically.

9 days ago
6/3/11
Mountain Medic -
PaynanDiaz -
mayor daley -

he was molested as a kid

I thought he was. I'm surprised you didn't. 

9 days ago
2/23/10
My wife started crying 5 minutes in when they were showing the show leopard in the hot van. Had to shut it off. I didnt want to continue either. Do the animals get justice? I hate seeing animals suffer.
9 days ago
6/30/07
Region Rat -
Mountain Medic -
PaynanDiaz -
mayor daley -

he was molested as a kid

I thought he was. I'm surprised you didn't. 

In my defense, it's hard to see through tears of laughter