OtherGround Forums Time to admit there was NO real Violent Coup in DC

Edited: 8 days ago
6/11/10

It was a set up of sorts. 
If your honest and don’t have a political bias towards your party politics, it’s not hard to watch the videos of what happened and see it for yourself.

I’m critical of InfoWars. Consistently critical of them in the past. Critical of their misinformation and sometimes even inaccurate reporting. Even in the clip I’m going to post, there are tidbits of information that are misinformed (specifically about BLM Sullivan’s speech). But the overall reason for me posting this is to show the different video angles of Trump supporters trying to stop the more violent elements and obvious standing down by police and security forces.

There was no violent coup. They were allowed to walk right in the doors as police shrugged there shoulders and moved aside letting them in. Just watch the 1st 15-20 min.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ff917c25e209037e6bf31e6

6/11/10

How do we even know who is actually responsible for the violent actions when you can clearly see people in the Trump supporter crowd trying to neutralize the bad actors?

We cant. Not without making assumptions and straight up lying.

8 days ago
7/5/13

In

8 days ago
6/17/17

8 days ago
12/26/05

I think there was some violence at the protest, and there was certainly pushing and some throwing shit.

I'd also say short of the lady blasted in the head, I saw absolutely nothing on the scale of intentional violence that we saw in a single one of the hundreds and hundreds of riots we saw in 2020.

8 days ago
6/3/09

Well that's good news for the family of the cop Trump supporters beat to death with a fire extinguisher.  I'm sure they'll be relieved to find out.

8 days ago
3/4/18

"They were allowed to walk right in the doors as police shrugged there shoulders and moved aside letting them in. "

Was that before or after they sent 15 cops to the hospital and 1 to the morgue?

8 days ago
1/1/01

8 days ago
6/11/10
CavemanDave -

I think there was some violence at the protest, and there was certainly pushing and some throwing shit.

I'd also say short of the lady blasted in the head, I saw absolutely nothing on the scale of intentional violence that we saw in a single one of the hundreds and hundreds of riots we saw in 2020.

I definitely saw some violence, but not to the scale of what is being propagated by the media and all over the place. 
The point of this thread is to show how it wasn’t what the media said happened. No armed group of terrorists entered the Capitol. If anything it was a bunch of Trump supporters with some bad actors mixed in, whether they were antifa, or black bloc, or anarchists, it doesn’t matter. The truth of what actually happened is being lost on purpose to push and justify an authoritarian narrative.

8 days ago
12/26/05

Oh and the neck, not the head.

8 days ago
6/11/10
Sam miller -

"They were allowed to walk right in the doors as police shrugged there shoulders and moved aside letting them in. "

You clearly couldn’t have even watched the video since I just posted it.

8 days ago
1/1/01
9JuanJuan - 

You guys know this didn't take place at the Capitol in D.C., right?
8 days ago
1/1/01

Trumptards are masters of alternative realites

8 days ago
6/30/07

Gotta go burn down a wendy's, brb

8 days ago
6/11/10
jimmy23 -

Not a Trumptard Jimmy. I just want a thorough accounting of the actual events, unlike your ilk that want to push the propaganda you so desperately want to be true.

8 days ago
6/17/17

8 days ago
6/11/10
truewrestler -

Ok so you found a clip that there was an actual attempt to push by police that failed. 
With what I heard in the news, it’s amazing none of them were shot or killed by the violent armed protesters.

8 days ago
6/11/10
Sam miller -

LOL at orcus pretending to care about police officers.

PS...

No one believes you.

1/1/01

Sure! Nothing to see here but some peaceful protestors respecting our institutions and LEOs!

8 days ago
6/11/10
SPROUT -

Sure! Nothing to see here but some peaceful protestors respecting our institutions and LEOs!

SPROUT, another partisan, welcome.

I don’t remember seeing you here voicing your disdain for violent protesters or their treatment of LEOs the last 8 months or so. In fact it’s odd I’ve only seen you post after the election.

I already addressed that video, did you see the one I posted?

8 days ago
11/1/03
CavemanDave -

Its taken me awhile to process this. I couldn't understand why 100's of violent protests were going on and the public outrage was minimal. We saw guys being pulled from their cars and beaten, a police station set on fire with cops still in in, federal buildings attacked, bricks thrown at cops and their cars attacked and set on fire. These acts of volience seemed to me to be worse than the violent break in of the capitol. My sister called be and said turn on your tv its insane whats going on. My son in law posted on facebook he regrets ever voting for Trump. Then it dawned on me. The msm told us to be outraged at the dc breakin but told us the more violent 'demonstrations' [not riots] were mostly peaceful. The public reacted exactly how the msm directed them to. Just like Trump was able to rile up rednecks to commit the break in the msm convinced a much smarter, larger group to react exactly how they told them to. 

8 days ago
5/13/11

Well I would say there wasn't literally a violent coup. 

It was an attempt. 

A failed miserable attempt then resulted in Americans including a LEO dying. 

There is no question what the mob WANTED to do. But as soon as shit got real and a shot rang out they all cucked.  

8 days ago
12/26/05
jimmy23 - 

Says the guy from the side that cheered on hundreds and hundreds of violent riots over months and months....over what? That the cops in the US are roving bands of assassins, murdering black people at will.

nearly a thousand violent protests, billions in damage, thousands of assaults, mass arson, attacks on government buildings...and yall said "mostly peaceful the entire time."

And now you're panties are stuffed all the way up your twat because 100 or so folks illegally occupied the capitol.  You scream about how terrible any tangent involvement is, yet you voted for an administraion that paid money to bail out rioters burning those homes, buildings, and police stations. 

talk about alternative realities.  You fuckers live and breathe pseudo-reality.

6/11/10

The video I posted had at least 3-5 different examples of what I’m trying to show here, yet SPROUT and truewrestler have only 1 video where it shows protesters (whether they’re all Trump supporters or AntiFa/anarchists infiltrators of course they can’t prove) didn’t get passed the cops and didn’t violently breach the Capitol building.

Do you have any other nothing burgers? I’m still hungry.

8 days ago
9/12/05

The only attempted coup we've seen is the documented evidence of Nancy Pelosi trying to convince the military to undermine Trump.  Everything else is feminine gossip