OtherGround Forums Tinder and banging slores to kill time during Coro

28 days ago
10/16/15
Sonester Sambo -

Holy shit lol! That escalated quickly!

28 days ago
11/11/11
PhrozenPhetusPopsicklez -

The amount of girls on Tinder, Bumble and Hinge between 28-34 that do not take the Coronavirus seriously and ask to meet up and hang out are appalling. Those bitches are probably the reason the infections continue to increase, their asymptomatic asses are spreading the virus because they don’t take it seriously. I deleted the dating apps because bitches are extremely thirsty right now and message/text too much. Especially the not hot ones who think they’re hot.

And the men they meet up with arent equally guilty?

-bs

28 days ago
2/13/16
Neil McCauley -
EFM -

met my wife in 99.  tinder must be just like shooting fish in a barrel.

like shooting fatties stuck in a tub of margarine. 

LOL!

get it?  Cuz they’re all fat!

28 days ago
11/5/03
HELWIG -

I genuinely feel bad for decent guys trying to find a wife and mother of their children these days.

The field is appalling.

Not recently, but 10 to 15 years ago I had a lot of female friends. Some were just friends, some with benefits,  etc. But I knew everything about their lives and nearly all of them were filthy. Not judging, but it's just the facts. As time went on, almost all of them ended up married in their 30s. Some for the 2nd time. One of them for the 3rd.

I met some of the guys during the "serious dating" phase. Hard to look at them knowing what I knew about their beloved.

The two who never ended up married were on the extreme ends. One was the nicest, least skankin type you ever met. The other was depraved in max hardcore type ways. 

Edited: 28 days ago
12/21/13
iclimb513 -
HELWIG -

I genuinely feel bad for decent guys trying to find a wife and mother of their children these days.

The field is appalling.

Not recently, but 10 to 15 years ago I had a lot of female friends. Some were just friends, some with benefits,  etc. But I knew everything about their lives and nearly all of them were filthy. Not judging, but it's just the facts. As time went on, almost all of them ended up married in their 30s. Some for the 2nd time. One of them for the 3rd.

I met some of the guys during the "serious dating" phase. Hard to look at them knowing what I knew about their beloved.

The two who never ended up married were on the extreme ends. One was the nicest, least skankin type you ever met. The other was depraved in max hardcore type ways. 

I'm finding women online especially the ones on Twitch extremely depraved. There was this group of 4 guys and one perverted Asian woman who kept squirming in her seat throughout the stream and later some triplet women joined who they didn't know and that sick Asian women asked them if they have ever had a 3 some with a guy! What in the fuck is wrong with her. It's like these women on Twitch try to be as repulsive as possible. Sick motherfuckers!

Edited: 28 days ago
12/10/09

Hope things work out with Gabe. 

28 days ago
1/1/01
Im older. Can I score on Tinder? Are there old bitches on there that waana bang
28 days ago
1/1/01
Jack Carter - 
dhughes -

Fat ugly chic with glasses wants to know if your D is big enough for her to bother with you.

Yep, that's Tinder.

This

Go spend 30 minutes on POF.

That broad is a keeper compared to the shit you see there.

28 days ago
5/8/11
NHBDaddy - Im older. Can I score on Tinder? Are there old bitches on there that waana bang

There are tons of old bitches on the OG that will let you choke them and fuck them...

27 days ago
1/1/01
NHBDaddy - Im older. Can I score on Tinder? Are there old bitches on there that waana bang

Short answer - yes.

I'm 43 and in all my off & on messing around on dating apps (tinder, match, bumble, POF, OKC) over the last several years, I think there's only been two instances of meeting up with a woman and not banging her. I banged all the rest on the first night.

Longer answer - maybe.

A lot of it will depend where you live. If you live in a more rural area, you'll have a harder time. You will be able to find plenty of wimminz, but they likely won't find you because they won't have to expand their search radius as far as you will. If you live in / near a more populated area, you'll be fine. If you are more rural, you might be better off trying a different app where you can just message someone directly.

That said, if you're my age or older, prepare for the women to be absolute trainwrecks of the highest order.

27 days ago
1/1/01
Thanks Wiggy.
Nothing better than a good trainwreck choo choo
27 days ago
7/9/19

Bang on bro, worst case now u have a reason to throw a bag over their heads 

26 days ago
9/18/12

Follow ups?

26 days ago
5/28/03

If it wasnt for Catholic Match I would have been swimming against the current of a river that drowns men's hopes and dreams.

26 days ago
2/14/10
HELWIG -

If it wasnt for Catholic Match I would have been swimming against the current of a river that drowns men's hopes and dreams.

That depends on a man's hopes and dreams. If you want an easy lay, it's fishing with dynamite. If you want a keeper that's wife material, then you're fishing for a record white marlin.

26 days ago
2/27/11

OP is one of those swipe right on everyone types.  Hilarious.

26 days ago
1/30/17

Slores might be the gayest word I’ve heard in a long time. 

Also, those girls are questionable to say the fucking least. 

26 days ago
1/30/10
Damien8003 -

Lol @ “comfy rub”. 

Fucking dork!!

Ok so what line would you have said ? 

Lol at the Casanovas here calling op a dork or giving him shit for his comfy rub line ....usually people who talk shit like that are the ones who are constantly rejected and come up with excuses blaming the girl as to why it didn’t work out ....

26 days ago
10/25/14

Pretty sure Gabe's Dennis Rodman

26 days ago
7/5/11

I'm no pole smoker or anything but I kinda wanna see what op looks like.

26 days ago
5/28/03
IronHands - 
HELWIG -

That depends on a man's hopes and dreams. If you want an easy lay, it's fishing with dynamite. If you want a keeper that's wife material, then you're fishing for a record white marlin.

lol how about if youre looking for a virgin who will be faithful and a good mother?

26 days ago
2/9/09

I kinda wanna make a fake tinder just to see if I know anyone around here lol

26 days ago
1/1/01
The Closed Guard -

I kinda wanna make a fake tinder just to see if I know anyone around here lol

I used to date a girl who had an obese friend that spent all day cat fishing on tinder. 

Bitch was good too. Found my profile active in Tahoe but I was able to successfully argue I got hacked lol

26 days ago
11/19/19

Lol dude is using a fake picture and still getting a bunch of fatties. lol

26 days ago
3/15/15
I know someone who has now laid over 30 women on Tinder since the beginning of March. All of them gave it up within 1 hour of meeting.
God I wish I was young with today's technology.