OtherGround Forums To You Coyote Killer / Haters

10 days ago
5/20/19

In the 1800s it was wolves that were abundant. But European Americans showed up and thus began a long term hate for wolves. There was so much hate for wolves that by 1950 the American Grey Wolf was facing extinction. 

As early as 1877, wolves were poisoned with Strychnyne. Bounty programs offered $20 per wolf. Wolves were shot, trapped, dug from their dens and hunted with dogs. Poisoned animals were left out for wolves, a practice that also killed eagles, ravens, foxes and bears.

In 1973, congress finally gave gray wolves protection under the endangered species act. In 1996, only 31 gray wolves roamed Yellowstone, yet anti wolf attitudes persisted. A rancher killed wolf #10 and was praised by locals who cheered the killing, calling it an act on heroism. 

It is now Coyotes that face the same fate as the wolf. Men cannot live with another top predator and so we will find ways to kill them, trap them and exterminate them. 

I urge you to learn to live with our canine friends, before they are all gone, just like the Grey Wolf. 

10 days ago
3/17/03

You forgot to include the part about why we shouldn't kill them.

10 days ago
2/15/06

10 days ago
9/4/17

I remember going on a school trip in elementary to a wolf rescue place. Cool animals and intimidating as hell. 

10 days ago
1/1/01
These people do not share you views.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/2019/12/03/dog-helps-save-neighbor-dog-from-coyote-attack-in-magnolia/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=snd&utm_content=kprc2&fbclid=IwAR2CLOKcaA5D25Svzl9dwuDP8DqqD2t27uXoRCciNyjG_vGSfdm2pJNXUfU
10 days ago
4/5/11

A coyote took a fat shit in my backyard recently, they haven’t got my cat yet tho. If I see one around my house I like to chase them off to establish dominance 

10 days ago
1/1/01
Coyotes aren't even close to endangered, bruh. They're doing really well, actually.. Thriving and in many areas there's too many.

10 days ago
5/20/19
JitsuGuy - Coyotes aren't even close to endangered, bruh. They're doing really well, actually.. Thriving and in many areas there's too many.

Yeah but we don’t want psycho farmers killing them like they did wolves. Capuche?

10 days ago
3/11/09
HoneyGlazedJinx -
JitsuGuy - Coyotes aren't even close to endangered, bruh. They're doing really well, actually.. Thriving and in many areas there's too many.

Yeah but we don’t want psycho farmers killing them like they did wolves. Capuche?

Weren't you arguing in those other threads that the more coyotes people kill, the more offspring they will subsequently have? So which is it?

Edited: 10 days ago
2/15/06
Diabeetus - 
HoneyGlazedJinx -

Yeah but we don't want psycho farmers killing them like they did wolves. Capuche?

Weren't you arguing in those other threads that the more coyotes people kill, the more offspring they will subsequently have? So which is it?

Oops

Edited: 10 days ago
5/20/19
Diabeetus -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

When you kill a mother or father coyote, since they are the only mating couple in a pack family, this makes it so that the remaining litter must breed at a younger age. So where you had mom and dad mating, now you have 8 kids mating and forming their own pack offshoots. 

In addition, when coyote populations are threatened they will have increased litter sizes. It will go from 4 or 5 pups to 7 or 8 pups. 

So killing coyotes doesn’t help anyone. If you think killing coyotes is good then you don’t understand the balance of nature and how it’s upset when you kill indiscriminately. 

Take for example when wolf populations were killed off and deer populations exploded. Not a good thing. Though hunters mistakenly think this because they are dumb yokels who never passed 8th grade.

10 days ago
11/21/19
HoneyGlazedJinx -
Diabeetus -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

When you kill a mother or father coyote, since they are the only mating couple in a pack family, this makes it so that the remaining litter must breed at a younger age. So where you had mom and dad mating, now you have 8 kids mating and forming their own pack offshoots. 

In addition, when coyote populations are threatened they will have increased litter sizes. It will go from 4 or 5 pups to 7 or 8 pups. 

So killing coyotes doesn’t help anyone. 

That's why they are thriving in 49 states.

10 days ago
3/11/09
HoneyGlazedJinx -
Diabeetus -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

Then why are you arguing they will become endangered?

10 days ago
11/25/10

Now I'm so worried about coyotes going extinct I'm going to begin shooting one per week to keep the populations up! 

Thanks for dropping all this science OP.

10 days ago
5/20/19
Diabeetus -
HoneyGlazedJinx -
Diabeetus -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

Because when bounty programs are introduced, they will upset this balance. 

10 days ago
5/20/19
8flat -

Now I'm so worried about coyotes going extinct I'm going to begin shooting one per week to keep the populations up! 

That’s ok, you will get cancer soon and die and I’ll piss on your grave.

10 days ago
9/4/17
HoneyGlazedJinx -
8flat -

10 days ago
11/25/10
HoneyGlazedJinx -
Diabeetus -
HoneyGlazedJinx -
Diabeetus -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

Because when bounty programs are introduced, they will upset this balance. 

Stop using mousetraps, you'll cause mice to GO EXTINCT!!!!!!!!!!

- OP

10 days ago
5/14/08
HoneyGlazedJinx - 
8flat -

Here are some tips to stop being divisive:

1. if the post doesn’t make you happy, just leave and go to the next post.

2. Stop telling people to kill themselves. You never know if a guy is at the end of his rope. Be kind. 

3. stop telling someone they are the worst poster ever. By not responding to them, they will change their posting style and find some other angle that is pleasing to you. 

4. You don’t know everything. So just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t make them the worst person on earth. 

5. just because someone doesn’t agree with shooting illegals and placing land mines on the border does not mean they want to open the doors and tell them to come on in. It could be that they’re not as psycho as you are.

-LOL This is the best part, "could be that they’re not as psycho as you are." As you tell someone they will get cancer and you'll piss on their grave.

10 days ago
10/31/10
StrikingMMA -

Still would shoot it 

10 days ago
10/31/10
Submissable -
HoneyGlazedJinx - 
8flat -

2. Stop telling people to kill themselves. You never know if a guy is at the end of his rope. Be kind. 

3. stop telling someone they are the worst poster ever. By not responding to them, they will change their posting style and find some other angle that is pleasing to you. 

4. You don’t know everything. So just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t make them the worst person on earth. 

5. just because someone doesn’t agree with shooting illegals and placing land mines on the border does not mean they want to open the doors and tell them to come on in. It could be that they’re not as psycho as you are.

-LOL This is the best part, "could be that they’re not as psycho as you are." As you tell someone they will get cancer and you'll piss on their grave.

Kill yourself 

10 days ago
8/20/09

10 days ago
11/25/10
William H Muncy -
HoneyGlazedJinx -
8flat -

HAHA OP is dumber than a bowl of diarhea.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

10 days ago
5/14/08
P749 - 
Submissable -
HoneyGlazedJinx - 
8flat -

Kill yourself 

Thanks!

10 days ago
11/25/10

OP:  stop swatting mosquitos, they'll go extinct also