OtherGround Forums To You Coyote Killer / Haters

Edited: 10 days ago
3/11/09
HoneyGlazedJinx -
8flat -

Now I'm so worried about coyotes going extinct I'm going to begin shooting one per week to keep the populations up! 

Thanks for dropping all this science OP.

That’s ok, you will get cancer soon and die and I’ll piss on your grave.

Didn't you just make a thread last week about being nice to people? 

Lmao

Edit: I see someone beat me to it.

10 days ago
1/23/15

I scored Black Friday complete upper receiver and lower build kit for AR15 for less than 300 to finish 1 of 2 stripped lowers I bought when it looked like Hillary might win. Coyotes are #5 reason why I have that particular gun. Lower end vortex 2x7 scope. let the fun begin.

10 days ago
10/30/05

Let it go. Falling into Homeslice territory now. 

10 days ago
11/25/10
brents180 -

I scored Black Friday complete upper receiver and lower build kit for AR15 for less than 300 to finish 1 of 2 stripped lowers I bought when it looked like Hillary might win. Coyotes are #5 reason why I have that particular gun. Lower end vortex 2x7 scope. let the fun begin.

HAHA nice.

Personally been thinking about a good long-range setup for my AR, i.e. long barrel and a better caliber, not sure yet what the best option would be.  Creedmore, Grendel, or .224 Valkyrie.  Sometimes these coyotes stay just out of range so I need to extend my reach a little.  Thoughts?

10 days ago
4/26/03

I live in a populated development in Tucson. I get home around 11:30 at night. Two times in the last six months I've seen a coyote scurrying around, first time with what looked like a big black cat in its mouth, last night with what looked like an orange cat. 

I'm torn cause fuck cats too

10 days ago
5/20/19
Diabeetus -
HoneyGlazedJinx -
8flat -

Now I'm so worried about coyotes going extinct I'm going to begin shooting one per week to keep the populations up! 

Lmao

I can’t help that I hate dog killers!!! You dog killing bastards !!

10 days ago
11/25/10
HoneyGlazedJinx -
Diabeetus -
HoneyGlazedJinx -
8flat -

Lmao

I can’t help that I hate dog killers!!! You dog killing bastards !!

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

10 days ago
5/22/18

I saw 5 ditch dogs just the other day and son of a bitch I didn’t have a gun 

10 days ago
1/23/15
8flat -
brents180 -

HAHA nice.

Personally been thinking about a good long-range setup for my AR, i.e. long barrel and a better caliber, not sure yet what the best option would be.  Creedmore, Grendel, or .224 Valkyrie.  Sometimes these coyotes stay just out of range so I need to extend my reach a little.  Thoughts?

Grendel looks to be a good all around. 

The next AR I build will be rifle length but still not too fancy. Possibly a 6.8 spc so I'm deer legal. 

Edited: 10 days ago
1/1/01

OP, 

You don't understand coyote biology obviously. The harder times are, the more they reproduce. They will thrive if men try to wipe them out.

That being said, I hate the SOBs and could shoot the last living coyote in good conscience.

10 days ago
2/25/17

It’s a fact I’ve killed more coyotes than anyone else on this forum.

10 days ago
4/21/10

The killing of wolves and coyotes for no reason is where I lose touch with many fellow hunters. It's really the attitude they have. "Kill em all" and "shoot, shovel, and shut up" are terms commonly used and I in no way support that attitude toward either animal. 

10 days ago
7/30/13

Jesus youre a horrible troll

10 days ago
8/2/16

What about if someone bred coyotes just to hunt them?

Just like with cows, sheep, chickens, pigs etc except we don't bother with the hunting part there.

So would that be ok? Just wanna know where your line is on what's ok and what's not.

10 days ago
10/15/13
Phuckles -

The killing of wolves and coyotes for no reason is where I lose touch with many fellow hunters. It's really the attitude they have. "Kill em all" and "shoot, shovel, and shut up" are terms commonly used and I in no way support that attitude toward either animal. 

Buddy of mine set up a trail camera that just happened to be pointed at an eventual Coyote den. He lost count of how many small, nowhere near mature deer they drug in there.  

10 days ago
4/21/10
Al Cappucino -
Phuckles -

Buddy of mine set up a trail camera that just happened to be pointed at an eventual Coyote den. He lost count of how many small, nowhere near mature deer they drug in there.  

And?

9 days ago
12/1/05

Was hunting about 2 weeks ago and had a coyote come trotting by, no shit I thought about op and almost shot it just to post a pic here.  But I didn't want to blow up the woods since I was deer hunting.  They're out of control around here imo, and I don't think most people are even aware of it.

9 days ago
1/1/01
Dirtywhiteboy -

Was hunting about 2 weeks ago and had a coyote come trotting by, no shit I thought about op and almost shot it just to post a pic here.  But I didn't want to blow up the woods since I was deer hunting.  They're out of control around here imo, and I don't think most people are even aware of it.

You should have shot it and hung it in a tree for other coyotes to see. We did that and it moved coyotes off our place for about a year

9 days ago
5/20/19
jscorbett -

OP, 

You don't understand coyote biology obviously. The harder times are, the more they reproduce. They will thrive if men try to wipe them out.

That being said, I hate the SOBs and could shoot the last living coyote in good conscience.

So you hate coyotes because coyotes want some deer to eat but yet you hunt deer because you want to eat some deer. You also eat chickens and pigs and lamb but get mad because coyotes again, also like to eat meat?

Are you retarded? This is a serious question. You hate coyotes because they eat the same thing as you. So if they ate mud, then you would find some other reason to hate them “they tear up the mud.”

Hunters are seriously stupid. 

9 days ago
6/8/11
Phuckles -

it could be because you haven't been hunting all that long, you'll learn

9 days ago
5/20/19
Al Cappucino -
Phuckles -

So it’s ok when humans want to stalk and kill adult deer and rabbits and coyotes and anything else that moves. But when coyotes do the killing it’s “evil” and they must be eradicated?

Honestly dude do you ever think about how stupid you are?

9 days ago
5/20/19
Aaron Becker -
Phuckles -

Please enlighten us why all coyotes and wolves deserve to die? Because they kill the same things that you are looking to kill? 

Jesus Christ it’s like a trio of stupidity up in this bitch. 

“Hey the squirrels keep eating my dogs food. Instead of putting my dog food away, let me kill all the squirrels on earth.”

9 days ago
5/20/19
Dirtywhiteboy -

So seeing a coyote makes it “out of control?” So because I see a possum in my backyard they are “out of control” and I should destroy them all even though they take care of rodents and bugs and help the environment?

9 days ago
6/8/11
HoneyGlazedJinx -
Aaron Becker -
Phuckles -

Please enlighten us why all coyotes and wolves deserve to die? Because they kill the same things that you are looking to kill? 

Jesus Christ it’s like a trio of stupidity up in this bitch. 

“Hey the squirrels keep eating my dogs food. Instead of putting my dog food away, let me kill all the squirrels on earth.”

yes, they are competition for what I'm going for. With less wolves, they truly will only be able to get the sick animals. Predator hunting is necassary as human poplation grows to keep everything in balance.

9 days ago
6/8/11
HoneyGlazedJinx -
Dirtywhiteboy -

So seeing a coyote makes it “out of control?” So because I see a possum in my backyard they are “out of control” and I should destroy them all even though they take care of rodents and bugs and help the environment?

Oppossums are good to have around. I'm trying to get rid of the feral cats in my woods so I live trap them using cat food. But occassionally a oppossum will get in it. I let them out to go eat road kill and ticks another day