OtherGround Forums To the few Biden/Harris voters here. I have to ask

11 days ago
11/19/08
hermanitor -
garythekid - 
sanguine cynic - They're not. The idea that Kamala Harris, who is half-black, is racist to black people is absurd.

What has happened here, is that you live in a conservative bubble and have been lied to that they are "racist" and because you can't think for yourself, but only follow team orders from the lunatic fringe of the far right, you believe it.

Kamala Harris has actively and directly contributed to more systemic racist policies than maybe any politician you might have in your mind. And laughed about it on live television.  A true cancer to the black community throughout her career. 

When this is brought up, people like you can only say “No way man!” (paraphrased obviously). I don’t understand how you can lie to yourself like this. 

Let us not even get started on Joe Biden. 

No she wasn't. She was doing exactly what you would want her to do. Arrest people for crimes. She showed a LACK of racism in her prosecution. That's why far lefties hate her. They expected her to go light on black people.

The fact that you are now calling that "systemic racism" is very telling. You're essentially projecting your own systemic racism onto her.

I mean, do you want the cops who arrested George Floyd to be arrested and get serious jail time? Because Kamala would have been on the cops side there. YOUR side.

the irony is too much.

What is this “your side” shit?  I legitimately don’t care that some dipshit cop killed a convicted felon that almost killed a pregnant woman. That has nothing to do with anything. 

I do care that a bunch of degenerate radicals literally destroyed black-owned small businesses while burning down cities and murdered several black people because it happened though. 

You people are ridiculous.  

11 days ago
4/11/08
ryunz - 
hermanitor - 
garythekid - 
sanguine cynic - They're not. The idea that Kamala Harris, who is half-black, is racist to black people is absurd.

What has happened here, is that you live in a conservative bubble and have been lied to that they are "racist" and because you can't think for yourself, but only follow team orders from the lunatic fringe of the far right, you believe it.

Kamala Harris has actively and directly contributed to more systemic racist policies than maybe any politician you might have in your mind. And laughed about it on live television.  A true cancer to the black community throughout her career. 

When this is brought up, people like you can only say “No way man!” (paraphrased obviously). I don’t understand how you can lie to yourself like this. 

No she wasn't. She was doing exactly what you would want her to do. Arrest people for crimes. She showed a LACK of racism in her prosecution. That's why far lefties hate her. They expected her to go light on black people.

The fact that you are now calling that "systemic racism" is very telling. You're essentially projecting your own systemic racism onto her.

I mean, do you want the cops who arrested George Floyd to be arrested and get serious jail time? Because Kamala would have been on the cops side there. YOUR side.

the irony is too much.

No she went after marijuana smokers and petty criminals and avoided the difficult task of prosecuting real cases.

Then as thousands of people she locked up for MJ charges - disproportionately black - still rot in prison she laughed about smoking weed herself.

No, She went after all sorts of crimes. Marijuana offenses included. You hear a lot about the marijuana stuff because it's become a hot button topic. But she was a VERY aggressive prosecutor all around. She ended up prosecuting a lot of back people, because a lot more black people get booked for marijuana offenses at higher rates. This is not just in her jurisdiction, but everywhere. You REALLY think the half black lady was racist against black people?

No, you really don't. You two are clearly arguing in bad faith.

Well, I assume you are, as I don't know much about your beliefs on this Topic. Gary we all do. He's not against rigorous prosecution of black people for drug offenses, LOL, to say the least.
11 days ago
11/19/08
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Easy. As the great Richard Spencer has said: Democrats are simply more competent people. 

Racism be damned. We’d elect a couple of grand wizards so long as they aren’t going to function like another Bush, or worse, Trump administration. My God.

I mean, at least you fully admit that you have zero morals and are in fact......racist I guess. Never would have thought that you’d straight out admit that, PSL.  Kudos on that I suppose. 

11 days ago
4/11/08
garythekid - 
hermanitor -
garythekid - 

the irony is too much.

What is this “your side” shit?  I legitimately don’t care that some dipshit cop killed a convicted felon that almost killed a pregnant woman. That has nothing to do with anything. 

I do care that a bunch of degenerate radicals literally destroyed black-owned small businesses while burning down cities and murdered several black people because it happened though. 

"You people". Please explain what that means. Sounds pretty racist.

Just kidding.

You mean something like "libtard" right? I get that a lot these days.

I'm a center right republican. Trump supporter for his first three years as well.

Regarding "Your side"? I was pretty clear. You're no friend of victimized black people regarding drug busts. Let's stop pretending you are, OK?

It's called arguing in bad faith. You're actually quite happy with rigorous prosecution of drug crimes, are you not?

If you want more lax standards regarding drug prosecutions of people of color, just say so.

I will gladly apologise if I misrepresented you.
11 days ago
3/31/12
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Easy. As the great Richard Spencer has said: Democrats are simply more competent people. 

Racism be damned. We’d elect a couple of grand wizards so long as they aren’t going to function like another Bush, or worse, Trump administration. My God.

Your level of education and IQ have no bearing if you consistently make decisions and policies that are not reflective of common sense and are based to push an agenda. Many of the biggest issues have resolutions that are nowhere near as complex as the democratic party thinks. And most of those resolutions involve MORE government.

11 days ago
12/5/17
Poorsport22 -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Your level of education and IQ have no bearing if you consistently make decisions and policies that are not reflective of common sense and are based to push an agenda. Many of the biggest issues have resolutions that are nowhere near as complex as the democratic party thinks. And most of those resolutions involve MORE government.

Oh, you thought it was worth responding to someone quoting Richard Spencer and taking a crack at the OP.

11 days ago
11/19/08
hermanitor -
garythekid - 
hermanitor -
garythekid - 

the irony is too much.

Just kidding.

I'm a center right republican. Trump supporter for his first three years as well.

Regarding "Your side"? I was pretty clear. You're no friend of victimized black people regarding drug busts. Let's stop pretending you are, OK?

It's called arguing in bad faith. You're actually quite happy with rigorous prosecution of drug crimes, are you not?

If you want more lax standards regarding drug prosecutions of people of color, just say so.

Dude I would like to see all drugs de-criminalized. Including heroin. I don’t give a fuck if people don’t have the emotional fortitude to not kill themselves. That’s on them. Nobody deserves to rot in prison over it though. 

11 days ago
5/23/07
Mike Litoris - 

Lol

X2

11 days ago
4/11/08
garythekid - 
hermanitor -
garythekid - 
hermanitor -
garythekid - 

the irony is too much.

Just kidding.

Dude I would like to see all drugs de-criminalized. Including heroin. I don’t give a fuck if people don’t have the emotional fortitude to not kill themselves. That’s on them. Nobody deserves to rot in prison over it though. 

Then I apologise for misrepresenting you.

But this thread still seems very disingenuous.
11 days ago
11/19/08
hermanitor -
garythekid - 
hermanitor -
garythekid - 
hermanitor -
garythekid - 

the irony is too much.

Just kidding.

Biden has a vast history of racism, documented on live television.  Harris has personally contributed to immense pain and destruction for the black community. 

I am asking why people supporting them support racists. 

11 days ago
10/10/15
garythekid -
hermanitor -
garythekid - 
hermanitor -
garythekid - 
hermanitor -
garythekid - 

the irony is too much.

Just kidding.

Biden has a vast history of racism, documented on live television.  Harris has personally contributed to immense pain and destruction for the black community. 

I am asking why people supporting them support racists. 

Biden is a racist in his personal life, and his pro-segregation actions in the past were bad, but you can’t really say the same about the crime bill or any of Harris’ policies. Her policies were definitely authoritarian, but not racist. I say that as someone who can’t stand either one of them. 

11 days ago
4/3/20
you know, OP, i never really thought about it like that before.

i'm going to vote for trump now. thank you for setting me straight.
11 days ago
1/25/07

If the dems are racist then why do they get 90% of the black vote?

The last dem president was black and the current vp candidate is black.

Maybe if the republicans were more racist they would get more minority votes?

11 days ago
7/27/04

It'll be a 360 turn

11 days ago
11/19/08
VirusHoax - you know, OP, i never really thought about it like that before.

i'm going to vote for trump now. thank you for setting me straight.

I mean.....you’re welcome. 

As usual, you have nothing to say to these facts. 

11 days ago
11/19/08
Thelonious -

This election, if counted accurately, will show minority support for this administration at levels never before seen. People are waking up. 

Edited: 11 days ago
1/25/07
garythekid -
Thelonious -

This election, if counted accurately, will show minority support for this administration at levels never before seen. People are waking up. 

9%

It's roughly one point better than 2016. Historic.

Trump has an 87% disapproval rate with minorities.

11 days ago
11/19/08
Thelonious -
garythekid -
Thelonious -

9%

Truly don’t care about any polls that anybody pulls up at the moment. Including polls the administration favors. 

It’s almost as if people got that weird Men in Black amnesia pen thing pointed at them at some point this year. 

11 days ago
4/3/20
Thelonious -
garythekid -
Thelonious -

9%

Have you considered that the reason 87% of minorities disapprove is that they are racist?

CHECKMATE

Edited: 11 days ago
8/16/12

FRAT

Racist: “a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.”

Biden: Is running mate with an African American for 8 years.

Chooses an African American as his running mate, who could possibly be president.

So he supported an African American as PRESIDENT and then asks an African American to be his running mate and #2 in line to be president. But TOTALLY racist bro. Please explain that without some wingnut, tin foil hat conspiracy. You can’t.

Yet, you dismiss Trump doing shit like pretending to not know who David Duke is. 

How can you expect for anyone to have a serious discussion with you when you dismiss Trumps actions and then frame the question in a way that assumes Biden is racist? 

It is a total waste of someone’s energy to even try and discuss this, as you won’t change the way you think in the face of overwhelming evidence.

I can prove it. Woodward has literal recordings with trump saying he knew the virus was deadly and airborne but Trump did little to take action. But you Trump fanatics disregard this like the tapes don’t exist. You make excuses that you know are straight up bullshit.

clean up and work on your own mental state before you try and call someone else racist. You clearly are backwards in your way of thinking.

11 days ago
5/10/04
sanguine cynic - They're not. The idea that Kamala Harris, who is half-black, is racist to black people is absurd.

Have you heard Joe Biden speak?

He is overtly racist.
11 days ago
6/13/04
ryunz - 
sanguine cynic - 
Soup and Beer - 
sanguine cynic - They're not. The idea that Kamala Harris, who is half-black, is racist to black people is absurd.

It doesn't matter whether or not she is half black.  It's an asurd position to take.  You are delusional.  Whether she is half black or not black at all has no bearing on the racist and oppressive policies she has adopted that target black Americans.  The same with Biden.  His crime bill had done more to harm black men than any piece of legislation since slavery.

You are hopelessly trapped in a liberal bubble.  And you are happy to turn a blind eye to racist oppression to stay there.

You are ignorant about the "crime bill".

Saying his crime bill has done more harm to black people than any piece of legislation since slavery is just crazy.

Like..have you ever heard of Jim Crow?

You might want to read up on the actual facts about the crime bill.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/07/biden-on-the-1994-crime-bill/

It's effect is debated.

Doesn't want his kids going to school in a "racial jungle" when asking about desegregating schools

Described Obama as "the first clean articulate black guy" in politics

Said that "poor kids are just as talented as white kids"

Told people they "weren't black" if they didn't vote for him.

Not racist?

Meanwhile Trump gets labelled a white supremacist for saying "sure, sure I'm willing to do that" when asked if he's willing to condemn white supremacy, despite hours of compilation footage on youtube showing him doing it hundreds of times.

All of your quotes are taken out of context. Re: Racial jungle

"In a 1977 Senate Judiciary hearing, Biden did talk about busing policies and how “unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point.”

What he is referring to is that busing was increasing racial conflict. White people were throwing rocks at buses of black kids going to white schools. Racial tensions were high. He was not in favor of busing. He wanted housing instead, moving black kids into white neighborhoods.

Biden was never in favor of segregation, he wanted desegregation, just done the right way (housing, not busing)

11 days ago
6/13/04
Zeekman - 

FRAT

Racist: “a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.”

Chooses an African American as his running mate, who could possibly be president.

So he supported an African American as PRESIDENT and then asks an African American to be his running mate and #2 in line to be president. But TOTALLY racist bro. Please explain that without some wingnut, tin foil hat conspiracy. You can’t.

Yet, you dismiss Trump doing shit like pretending to not know who David Duke is. 

How can you expect for anyone to have a serious discussion with you when you dismiss Trumps actions and then frame the question in a way that assumes Biden is racist? 

It is a total waste of someone’s energy to even try and discuss this, as you won’t change the way you think in the face of overwhelming evidence.

I can prove it. Woodward has literal recordings with trump saying he knew the virus was deadly and airborne but Trump did little to take action. But you Trump fanatics disregard this like the tapes don’t exist. You make excuses that you know are straight up bullshit.

clean up and work on your own mental state before you try and call someone else racist. You clearly are backwards in your way of thinking.

LMFAO exactly.

Conservatives truly believe that a black woman, and a man who picked a black woman to be his running mate are racist towards black people.
11 days ago
1/25/07
garythekid -
Thelonious -
garythekid -
Thelonious -

9%

Truly don’t care about any polls that anybody pulls up at the moment. Including polls the administration favors. 

It’s almost as if people got that weird Men in Black amnesia pen thing pointed at them at some point this year. 

LOL OK, them just judging on past elections where the GOP had carried 8% of the black vote for many decades..... what percentage do you think Trump will win in 2020?

11 days ago
1/1/01
sanguine cynic - 
Zeekman - 

FRAT

LMFAO exactly.

Conservatives truly believe that a black woman, and a man who picked a black woman to be his running mate are racist towards black people.

Well, Kamala herself is on record calling Biden racist, so... was she lying then or now?