OtherGround Forums Tobacco pipes vs weed pipes whats the diff?

2 days ago
1/2/20

So im a smoker of amanita muscaria mushrooms and would like to purchase a tobacco pipe to smoke them with as they look way cooler and are However i noticed they dont have a rush hole so how else are they different? Im assuming you lose much more smoke this way no? Cheers.

Ps. I dont want to hear how i shouldnt smoke amanitas, lots of people do it and i dont even do it that much. Cheers.

2 days ago
1/2/20

Prob harder to get a good hit off of one too no?

2 days ago
12/12/12

Be a man, get a bong. 

2 days ago
10/3/16

Use an apple like your forefathers before you.

2 days ago
8/7/07

What kind of a fucking weirdo repeatedly smokes amanitas?

Eat some cyanescens or some auzurescens like an adult you goof ball.

2 days ago
4/29/09

I’m not telling you not to do it, but why the fuck are you SMOKING mushrooms???  

2 days ago
1/2/20
Just answer my goddamn query you imbeciles.
2 days ago
2/23/05
Dangerousdoug - 

So im a smoker of amanita muscaria mushrooms and would like to purchase a tobacco pipe to smoke them with as they look way cooler and are However i noticed they dont have a rush hole so how else are they different? Im assuming you lose much more smoke this way no? Cheers.

Ps. I dont want to hear how i shouldnt smoke amanitas, lots of people do it and i dont even do it that much. Cheers.

I call my anus a Rush-hole. That thing on the side of your pipe is a Shotgun hole

2 days ago
2/23/05

you have a lot of questions today don't you?

2 days ago
1/2/20
holly9000 - 

you have a lot of questions today don't you?

Ya, 2 questions, unbelievable high number. A plethora! Dumbass..
2 days ago
5/3/20

Screenname checks out 

2 days ago
7/13/09

They are the same, they just call them tobacco pipes so they don't get busted for selling paraphernalia.  

2 days ago
1/2/20
^ thanks for legit answer. they look so much cooler. glass weed type pipes just look so trashy to me ya know. wooden pipe, now thats class. and regarding amanita, you can smoke them, theyre not like psilocybin right. just like having to something to puff on when im drinking since i quit weed. cheers.
2 days ago
1/1/01
holly9000 -
Dangerousdoug - 

I call my anus a Rush-hole. That thing on the side of your pipe is a Shotgun hole

Lol'd pretty good at first sentence. But it's a carb hole.

2 days ago
1/1/01
sewich -

They are the same, they just call them tobacco pipes so they don't get busted for selling paraphernalia.  

"Wrong! Do it again!"

2 days ago
1/2/20
^ ya actually, they look structurally different to me as i mentioned in my op, no rush hole. a lot of them have metal in the bowl too to help keep the cherry going i believe. a lot of the pipes on amazon come with cleaning tools etc so i like that too.
2 days ago
6/27/14

I like to use a glass spoon pipe for most regular seshes, but when I really want to go deep I bring out the bong, bonnnnnnggggghh

2 days ago
7/13/09

Gravity bong 

I have never heard of smoking mushrooms

2 days ago
3/18/12

You need a carburator to clear the stale smoke, imo.  You don't inside with a tobacco pipe so it doesn't matter for tobacco. 

2 days ago
1/2/20
Buffer720 - 

You need a carburator to clear the stale smoke, imo.  You don't inside with a tobacco pipe so it doesn't matter for tobacco. 

thanks was worried about this. dont want to spend 50 bucks plus for a nice wooden pipe kit and have it not work well.
2 days ago
1/2/20
https://www.facebook.com/VICE/videos/hamiltons-pharmacopeia-a-very-magic-mushroom/549268808919105/
2 days ago
1/2/20
just amanitas tho u want to smoke boss. dont smoke psilocybin as, while it wont make u go blind like the myth suggests, ull just waste it and itll prob taste like shit. amanitas taste quite nice i find smoked, reminiscent of tobacco which i used to smoke.
2 days ago
3/8/17

OP GIT WOKE

2 days ago
6/22/03

What about smoking pot in a tabacco pipe?

2 days ago
12/26/09

What kind of a fagoon smokes mushrooms?