23 days ago
9/18/12

How’d you get to this point?

23 days ago
6/29/14

Homeless but still can post????

23 days ago
9/23/07
How much do you spend on tattoos, booze, cigs, hair dye?
23 days ago
4/23/02

hi SFM

23 days ago
6/13/03

Where is the GFM?

23 days ago
4/22/03

In

23 days ago
5/20/19

What did you do to get kicked out of your last mooch lair?

Edited: 23 days ago
4/1/10

I witnessed a construction guy earlier in the week, he was probably 50 or so offer a kid a job.

The kid was panhandling on the corner of 40th and 7th and the construction guy was talking to him, I missed th ebeginning but they were talking about how the kid is trying to rebuild his life and all that. They were at this point when he stuck out his hand, helped the kid up and started walking infront of me.

I listened as he offered the kid a job, he said they could pay him cash for a week or so while they get things sorted out. He asked him if he could pass a drug test and he said yes. He said his company would be willing to help him with union stuff and all that. Then he asked the kid if he had a phone, and the kid said no. He told him after he worked a few days he would buy him one of the prepaid ones from Duane Reade.

The guy offered him everything from a job, to a phone, to help with the union and construction company. The only thing I didn't hear was him to offer him somewhere to sleep.

The kid thanked him, then said he just needed cash.

The construction guy told him to go fuck himself with his sad story and walked off.

Contruction guy is a solid human.

23 days ago
9/10/18
joeywu36 -

Why are you homeless?  Story

Many bad choices. I take full responsibility. But for whatever reason about a year ago I lost my drive.

I was doing fine. Had a great longtime girlfriend 6+ years. Had a 2012 Silverado paid off. Made 6 figures the year prior doing contract work.

When the contract ended I just didn’t feel the industry was for me(regret) 

I came back home and tried my hand at sales. I didn’t do well, got stressed and happened to get Bell’s palsy without yet having any medical insurance.(regret)

had to get a bunch of tests to make sure I didn’t have any other issues causing the Bell’s palsy. Luckily I didn’t but I sold my truck to help cover medical costs. From there i have slowly let myself crumble. I got let go over a month ago for lack of performance.

i didn’t feel any depression but felt no drive/ numb. Didn’t think I was depressed but looking back I probably was. 

Couldnt afford the bills this past month and girlfriend understandablly had enough. I sold my POS car to give her enough to cover the rest of our lease. I paid the deposits so she should be fine until end of October. 

23 days ago
9/10/18
Renzo's Elbow -

Where you sleeping tonight?

Not sure, probably a park, but I don’t want to be a burden on society. 

So something like that maybe for tonight and then I guess I will try to move on somewhere.

You won’t find me looking for handouts though. I feel more like doing the Chris mccandless life until I get fucked up by nature

23 days ago
8/2/16

Someone's sucking cock for cash tonight

23 days ago
9/10/18
In Limbo -

Im on vacation and will not turn on my sour mood

But IN! For guaranteed shit show

OP will ask us for money within 2 pages to feed his drug habit, guaranteed

Will check thread for guaranteed shit storm in 24 hrs

Won’t be asking for a dime. Won’t accept a dime. I am a firm believer in self responsibility. I just don’t know why I couldn’t get my feet underneath me

23 days ago
9/10/18
DrHarryballzonya -

Homeless but still can post????

I have 36% battery currently 

does Starbucks still let losers in?

23 days ago
9/10/18
Brockback Mountain - How much do you spend on tattoos, booze, cigs, hair dye?

Booze about $50 a month.

everything else $0 

but I understand I deserve the judgement

23 days ago
12/14/15
Lurked -
joeywu36 -

Why are you homeless?  Story

Many bad choices. I take full responsibility. But for whatever reason about a year ago I lost my drive.

I was doing fine. Had a great longtime girlfriend 6+ years. Had a 2012 Silverado paid off. Made 6 figures the year prior doing contract work.

When the contract ended I just didn’t feel the industry was for me(regret) 

I came back home and tried my hand at sales. I didn’t do well, got stressed and happened to get Bell’s palsy without yet having any medical insurance.(regret)

had to get a bunch of tests to make sure I didn’t have any other issues causing the Bell’s palsy. Luckily I didn’t but I sold my truck to help cover medical costs. From there i have slowly let myself crumble. I got let go over a month ago for lack of performance.

i didn’t feel any depression but felt no drive/ numb. Didn’t think I was depressed but looking back I probably was. 

Couldnt afford the bills this past month and girlfriend understandablly had enough. I sold my POS car to give her enough to cover the rest of our lease. I paid the deposits so she should be fine until end of October. 

Sold your car so your ex could keep the home? 

Not sure if incredibly selfless or incredibly stupid.