OtherGround Forums Tokyo Drift is the best Fast and Furious movie

26 days ago
3/28/10
Poop Doodle -

There’s a ‘drift’ reality competition show on Netflix called Hyperdrive. 

I know nothing about the topic, but it was more fun for me to watch than I expected (saw 2 or 3 episodes so far). 

Bisping is a host. 

26 days ago
1/1/01
Poop Doodle -

There’s a ‘drift’ reality competition show on Netflix called Hyperdrive. 

I know nothing about the topic, but it was more fun for me to watch than I expected (saw 2 or 3 episodes so far). 

I'm not big into drift but will def check it out.

26 days ago
5/7/08

Tokyo Drift was shit. Not as bad as the 2nd one or a few recent ones, but still awful. The first one is by far the best

25 days ago
8/20/15
truewrestler -
jasperb -

If the OG recommends a movie I make it a point to skip it. I thought maybe I was crazy so I Googled it, but no, I wasn't crazy. Every list I looked at, probably 8 or 10 had it dead last or next to last in order of quality. The first one is the best to me. 

The thing is if you really like the other Fast and Furious movies this one probably isn't for you (edit: maybe). I've seen it referred to as Fast and Furious in name only. Should have just been called Tokyo Drift.

Fast and Furious is part 4.

25 days ago
2/8/09

Fast and Furious part 4 is the worst one imo. I like Tokyo Drift as a stand-alone movie though. 

25 days ago
1/1/01
Robert Thomas -
truewrestler -
jasperb -

If the OG recommends a movie I make it a point to skip it. I thought maybe I was crazy so I Googled it, but no, I wasn't crazy. Every list I looked at, probably 8 or 10 had it dead last or next to last in order of quality. The first one is the best to me. 

The thing is if you really like the other Fast and Furious movies this one probably isn't for you (edit: maybe). I've seen it referred to as Fast and Furious in name only. Should have just been called Tokyo Drift.

Fast and Furious is part 4.

The naming is silly. The first one was "The Fast and The Furious", the 4th one is "Fast & Furious" and the 6th one is "Fast & Fuious 6". The Hobbs and Shaw movie is "Fast & Furious" presents. So it is clear they eventually settled on naming the series Fast & Furious.