OtherGround Forums Tommy knocked out by OAP for throwing his weight a

7/21/19 1:16 AM
3/7/03
Ghengiseanie -
boxcar-for-life -

The saddest part of this whole thing is that op created a thread based off of rumors from criminals no less, as if this what actually happened. 

Just shows how stupid op is. 

Yeah im sure he got beat up for throwing his weight around.... isn’t he like a buck 65???

and only 5-8

first facking paragraph of this story is freaking retarded and op poster believes it

sad!!!

Source likely Prison guard.  Prisoners dont call other prisoners 'prisoners'

Lofl

whatever dude

7/21/19 3:42 AM
7/30/14
CavemanDave -

Sounds like horseshit propaganda.  The extreme level that the UK media and government has tried to make this man out as the second coming of Hitler and Satans lovechild makes me never want to visit the UK.

People here are great, media is a fucking shambles but that seems to be a common trend in the western world.

Wouldnt surprise me if this was a smear campaign though, it’s clear the establishment are petrified of this man.

7/21/19 5:33 AM
12/28/13

Fake news

7/21/19 6:00 AM
8/18/13
CavemanDave -

Sounds like horseshit propaganda.  The extreme level that the UK media and government has tried to make this man out as the second coming of Hitler and Satans lovechild makes me never want to visit the UK.

At least he’s done us one favour then, because there’s probably only about 200 people in the UK who’d want an EDL supporter come here. No one compares him to Hitler here, that isn’t a good comparison, he’s more like a snotty little KKK member. Just a nasty racist little thug who relies on the deeply unintelligent supporting him and thinks he’s a big man 

Edited: 7/21/19 6:07 AM
1/1/01
7/21/19 6:12 AM
5/18/10
Dreville79 -
CavemanDave -

At least he’s done us one favour then, because there’s probably only about 200 people in the UK who’d want an EDL supporter come here. No one compares him to Hitler here, that isn’t a good comparison, he’s more like a snotty little KKK member. Just a nasty racist little thug who relies on the deeply unintelligent supporting him and thinks he’s a big man 

What racist stuff has he said?

7/21/19 7:11 AM
3/27/03

Op do you believe it would be justice if Tommy was murdered in prison?

7/21/19 7:32 AM
12/24/10
Dreville79 -
CavemanDave -

Racist? Explain??? Not wanting a bunch of savages who rape woman and show no respect to the country that took them in is racist?

7/21/19 7:49 AM
2/2/15

Yeah, sound likely. No chance the UK media would try to slander him even further. 

7/21/19 8:14 AM
6/26/06
Ghengiseanie - 
Blizass -

Was referring to this Muslim. Little tommy sure can scrap. 

Wiw what a butch ass sucker punch to a guy not even looking.

Not looking yet fully walking into him while yelling threats and acting erratically. That warrants getting put down, and Tommy did it mercyfully to his credit. A weaker man may have panicked and stomped that dirtass into the pavement. Tommy just served him a short, sharp shock.
7/21/19 8:20 AM
6/23/14
ryans -

So you're in favour of violence against people who criticise your religion?

Do you understand that you're radicalising people on the right by playing this Islamist troll character?

That’s not how the violence happen if you read the article. 

Edited: 7/21/19 8:28 AM
12/28/13
Dreville79 -
CavemanDave -

Only about 200 you say? You're full of shit fren

7/21/19 8:43 AM
10/19/14
Dreville79 -
CavemanDave -

Found the pedophile apologist ^

7/21/19 9:04 AM
1/1/01

Based on all the fake news published about Tomny from big media, I recommend waiting for Tommy to tell what actually happened.

7/21/19 9:06 AM
4/19/09
springfield -

Based on all the fake news published about Tomny from big media, I recommend waiting for Tommy to tell what actually happened.

Yes lets wait for the oft convicted felon, fraudster and rabble rouser ti tell his version for the truth shall we...no wonder so many Yanks like Tommy.

7/21/19 9:17 AM
5/10/08
Ghengiseanie - 

LIterally.nobody in the story is Muslim  

This is prison.  Anything goes.

What if some of the Muslims gangs traded/paid/goaded/threatened the dude to take out Tommy?

Point is... celebrating him getting beat up or knocked out in prison (when he shouldn't have had to go to prison in the first place) is pretty fucking scummy no matter how you spin it.

7/21/19 9:33 AM
12/10/18
effinggoof - So we are expected to believe that the most famous prisoner in the UK came to prison and the guys on his range did not know who he was?

We are expected to believe that the most high profile prisoner in the UK gets in a fight and the prison ignores it?

This seems like a deliberate smear against a man who has been unjustly imprisoned for a crime of conscience.

Yeah, that's the ticket!

7/21/19 9:41 AM
6/15/19
Ghengis, How do you deal with the fact that you both hate white people, but also need to cling to white people parasitically in order to have a decent life?

I guess Trump raised a great question: why can't people like you just fix your own countries instead of getting so involved in white people's affairs?
7/21/19 9:45 AM
1/9/02
CavemanDave -

^this right here

the UK has political prisoners now.

pathetic

7/21/19 9:49 AM
1/9/02

no one should believe a word ghenghis says about anything. He's an Islamist and a liar

Edited: 7/21/19 9:53 AM
9/3/18

Shocking. Guy who endorses raping children by his religion celebrates when bad things are done to a guy who stands up against it. What's next... Going to threaten to suicide bomb us in a thread on the UG? Oops, too late, he already did that. 

7/21/19 10:36 AM
10/29/13
Ghengiseanie -
springfield -

Yes lets wait for the oft convicted felon, fraudster and rabble rouser ti tell his version for the truth shall we...no wonder so many Yanks like Tommy.

True, instead we should listen to what the dead beat father on the OG tells us.

7/21/19 10:37 AM
12/24/10
chad_mcjangle - Ghengis, How do you deal with the fact that you both hate white people, but also need to cling to white people parasitically in order to have a decent life?

I guess Trump raised a great question: why can't people like you just fix your own countries instead of getting so involved in white people's affairs?

VTFU - just stay in your shithole and let whitey have their country the way they built it. But no you fuck up your country then try to come to another country and fuck it up just like the one you  left. Stay put we dont want you. Fuck Diversity when it means bringong in animals and barbaric culture 

7/21/19 10:50 AM
1/1/01
JonJonesBone - 
Ghengiseanie -
springfield -

Ghengiseanie is a deadbeat dad?

7/21/19 11:18 AM
9/3/18
springfield -
JonJonesBone - 
Ghengiseanie -
springfield -

Ghengiseanie is a deadbeat dad?

They don't call him skype daddy for nothing....